PDA

View Full Version : I've been picked up..

wannabie
08-31-2007, 09:24 PM
:heehee: Well Almost. I was at the beach yesterday just taking in the atmosphere, and a guy came over and asked me the time. I told him and he just stayed and started talking to me. I just wanted to be alone but ,at the same time I didn't want to be rude, and I figured he just wanted someone to talk to. so, we talked. During the conversation he asked If I worked out, how he liked to cook, and If I was seeing someone. the last question triggered my alarm and I thought to myself that I must have been taking it the wrong way. then out of nowhere he asked me what I was doing later. I asked why and then he asked me out.

I've never been hit on before, especially in guy mode!
he said that I smelled nice. (yesterday's perfume -NOA by Cacharel , check it out) and it had me wondering about another post on how do they know about me.

How do they know? (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64812)

Maybe I'm giving off a vibe. maybe my female self is giving off something that let people know I'm part woman.

When I'm in guy mode I always thought of myself as a guys guy. the SJackson / BWillis type, but I think people are seeing through my disguise, or maybe its just one big coincidence.

I know people in this forum have been hit on Enfemme but have you been hit on in drab?

sissystephanie
08-31-2007, 09:44 PM
I have been hit on in drab, but only by women! Which is the only way I want it! I am a man who likes to dress in feminine things. I am not a female.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

KateSpade83
08-31-2007, 10:57 PM
I've been hit on by a gay guy desperate for another man. I was working out on a bike when it happened. Didn't hookup.

BarbaraTalbot
09-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Sounds kind of validating, even if it wasn't something you were interested in. Dee and I met in an environment that was very gay friendly to say the least. In fact if you were a man you pretty much had to be gay to be promoted. Anyway, when Dee and I started dating, several GG's said, "Isn't he gay?" We laugh about that and my sartorial choices that apparently "outed" me to the gay community as straight.

Never once did anyone in anyway make any sort of overture. I was kind off saddened a little. I mean growing up, and even at the age of 26, weighing in at 115 lbs, most strait people assumed I was gay, like there is a weight requirement to be straight. But in an actually gay environment, I was just as unsuccessful as I was with the ladies.

Fortunately, Dee was able to see my rugged masculinity beneath the hounds tooth pants and striped shirt.

vivianann
09-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I have never been hit on by a guy while I was femme or drab, and i am happy that I have not been hit on by guys. However I get hit on by alot of GG's when I am in femme mode, I love it when that happens, I just wish I had more GG's hit on me in guy mode, they must not like the way I look when I am in guy mode. I have had some very pretty women ask me out when I was dressed as a women.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-01-2007, 10:21 AM
:heehee: Well Almost. I was at the beach yesterday just taking in the atmosphere, and a guy came over and asked me the time. I told him and he just stayed and started talking to me. I just wanted to be alone but ,at the same time I didn't want to be rude, and I figured he just wanted someone to talk to. so, we talked. During the conversation he asked If I worked out, how he liked to cook, and If I was seeing someone. the last question triggered my alarm and I thought to myself that I must have been taking it the wrong way. then out of nowhere he asked me what I was doing later. I asked why and then he asked me out.

he said that I smelled nice. (yesterday's perfume -NOA by Cacharel , check it out) and it had me wondering about another post on how do they know about me.

How do they know? (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64812)

Maybe I'm giving off a vibe. maybe my female self is giving off something that let people know I'm part woman.

When I'm in guy mode I always thought of myself as a guys guy. the SJackson / BWillis type, but I think people are seeing through my disguise, or maybe its just one big coincidence.

I know people in this forum have been hit on Enfemme but have you been hit on in drab?

The first time I was hit on in guy mode I was at the public library on a Sunday dressed in my suit since I was there between the morning and afternoon services and just waiting for my gf and her family to get back. I was in the lower level near the bathrooms where the spanish language books were kept. I was studying some spanish in high school at the time. This guy approached and started talking to me and said "I life just down the street. You wanna come over?" I told him "no thanks. I'm waiting for my gf." He got the message and left, thank all the gods.

Sounds kind of validating, even if it wasn't something you were interested in. Dee and I met in an environment that was very gay friendly to say the least. In fact if you were a man you pretty much had to be gay to be promoted. Anyway, when Dee and I started dating, several GG's said, "Isn't he gay?" We laugh about that and my sartorial choices that apparently "outed" me to the gay community as straight.

Never once did anyone in anyway make any sort of overture. I was kind off saddened a little. I mean growing up, and even at the age of 26, weighing in at 115 lbs, most strait people assumed I was gay, like there is a weight requirement to be straight. But in an actually gay environment, I was just as unsuccessful as I was with the ladies.

Fortunately, Dee was able to see my rugged masculinity beneath the hounds tooth pants and striped shirt.

In my high school years, in addition to being slim, I was plagued by my mothers good looks which I inherrited in spades. I was often teased as being gay because my soft features evidently made people think I was effeminate (and no i do not like that term either).

I have never been hit on by a guy while I was femme or drab, and i am happy that I have not been hit on by guys. However I get hit on by alot of GG's when I am in femme mode, I love it when that happens, I just wish I had more GG's hit on me in guy mode, they must not like the way I look when I am in guy mode. I have had some very pretty women ask me out when I was dressed as a women.

I must be lucky because the girls who have seen my photos as a woman and the only one I have posted for my male mode, seem to think I am as attractive as a man as I am as a woman. I have to thank my mother for that. What she gave me works well for me as an adult.

My two childhood experiences were interesting in retrospect. Still in grade school, and having several years experience at summer camps where I learned most of my swimming skills, I was visiting with my father and we were in Southie at the L St Bath House (long before they converted it to a High School Annex). A man known to my father, offered to teach me to float. The hand under my back was acceptable as he supported me while I filled my lungs to stay afloat. However, when his other hand went between my legs I did a 180 deg roll , dove under and came up several yards away. I didn't tell my father, not sure why, but the man stayed well clear of both of us after that.

The only other one I recall I have only a partial memory of. I was in a closet where the man was showing me his gun. (of course not but I was only about maybe 10) I remember it was hard and warm and he was coaxing me to touch it. That is all the conscious memory I have to this day other than being outside the house and walking across a field we kids commonly played in. I don't recall any other children around and I have no recollection of entering the house or the closet, or of actually leaving the house.

It is a strange world we live in even now and yet the world has not come to an end. I do belive though that that single first experience with a pedophile was a major reason I was unable to get close to others as I grew up. I learned not to trust!!!

Deidra Cowen
09-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Honestly never have been hit on in boy mode by another guy, well out an about that is in a public place . A time or two when at the gay clubs in boy mode I have had advances made upon me by guys. That was before I started dressing and used to go check out the Tgirls at the clubs! :heehee:

But then again I don't think I am that good looking when male...I am a better looking chick than guy. I notice some of my friends are the same way, very plan looking guys, but slap on the makeup, wig and something pops!

Plus I really work on maintaining a very masculine appearance and mannerisms. I esp have problems on Mondays trying to get out of my femmy walk and body lauguage so I can go back to being a guy....on the other hand like on Friday night when I am converting to Tgirl mode for the weekend...I notice I have to concentrate on my walk, how I hold my arms and all that stuff to get back in the girly groove!

Sharon
09-01-2007, 11:34 AM
he said that I smelled nice. (yesterday's perfume -NOA by Cacharel , check it out) and it had me wondering about another post on how do they know about me....

I'm going to guess that it was the male you he was interested in. If you were in drab, how would he know that you're a crossdresser? I don't think perfume is enough of an indicator.

Mitzi
09-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I've never had a guy in the next stall foot tap or slide his hand under the partition:D, but I used to get asked "Do you have the time?" occasionally from guys in San Francisco while in guy mode. I sometimes wondered whether that was an invitation.

In any case, be flattered if a guy tries to pick you up while you're in guy mode. He finds you attractive. Think about it, would you hit on a girl, whether GG or CD whom you didn't think was attractive?

Mitzi

Val702
09-01-2007, 01:41 PM
I have only been hit on in drab by girls. I was once ruff handled by my ex-wife in girl mode. I figure I look to scruffy in boy mode to give off that vibe. And I don't have any perfume right now. Rebuilding the wardrobe and all.

PortiaHoney
09-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Yep. A lot of gay guys interepret our feminine side when it comes to the fore as being gay. Even though others here have said otherwise. I have had my fair share of being hit on by women but find that gay guys are a lot more predatorial.

You didn't mention if you liked it?????:devil:

Personally, I am not gay but I do appreciate attention from either sex. Maybe I am just a s..t at heart.:hugs:

collette01
09-01-2007, 04:41 PM
I had the pleasure of being picked up once in a bar when out dressed. Its a great feeling being treated like a lady for an evening.

Collette

kaelie
09-01-2007, 04:51 PM
One day I was walking down the street here in San Francisco, dressed as a boy ( I was wearing women's shorts and panties but in those days I was consciously not pushing a feminine appearance), and I passed a slender young man going the opposite direction. A few seconds after we passed, he passed again from behind and, once in front of me a few feet, turned to me and said "excuse me, can I ask you a question?"

I said ok, and he said "I'm attracted to you, I like the way you carry yourself, are you gay?"

I've never had sex with a guy, but I have thought about it a little. I told him as much and he asked if, without committing to anything, I'd like to meet him somewhere and have a cup of coffee where we could talk some more. He was clean and attractive, probably in his early 20's and if dressed en fem could pass just as he was. I on the other hand am... large - in spades. This was totally unexpected and I admit I was very flattered, so I said yes.

We agreed to meet in a couple of days at a local coffee house. This gave me time to think about things and I became more intrigued with the whole idea. I decided I would be totally up front about wearing feminine things in hopes of establishing a baseline for a potential relationship. I assumed that his attraction to me was, at least in part, a probable recognition of the shorts I'd been wearing.

When we met two days later, I was dressed similarly. He told me he had always been attracted to large men, and ironically, most of his gay friends thought he was perverted for being so. I told him that I like to wear feminine clothing and that it was in this context that I might be interested in exploring anything. His, it turned out, was a "daddy" fixation. His attraction to me was in wanting to be completely dominated, for which I am neither disposed nor properly endowed. Realizing neither of us could fulfill the other's needs, we parted.

Oh well... it was just like my current wardrobe... too many bottoms, too few tops (:heehee:)!

Kaelie

wannabie
09-01-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't think I am that good looking when male...I am a better looking chick than guy. I notice some of my friends are the same way, very plan looking guys, but slap on the makeup, wig and something pops!

I've seen your pics and although I haven't seen you as a guy you definitely are a hot looking chick.

I wish I was in your league.

as for your girly groove, I'm still practicing.

you are one lucky girl. (really envying you :angry:)

In any case, be flattered if a guy tries to pick you up while you're in guy mode. He finds you attractive. Think about it, would you hit on a girl, whether GG or CD whom you didn't think was attractive?

Mitzi

Thanks for the ego booster. I guess your right; just wish that more girls felt that way about me.

You didn't mention if you liked it?????:devil:

Personally, I am not gay but I do appreciate attention from either sex. Maybe I am just a s..t at heart.:hugs:

I'm not gay either but I kinda liked it, and I really did appreciate it. however I did kinda felt awkward about it and I don't know why.