PDA

View Full Version : whew!!!!! (dealing with the heat)

SherryAnn
09-01-2007, 05:40 PM
G*d its hot out here in So. Cal. today!! 110 in some places. I got so hot just sitting here in a short pink silk/satin lacy tight fitting slip, bra, garters, black backseam nylons I just hopped in shower still dressed to cool off!!---didn't work!!! by time I saw my slip all wet & clinging to me, my garters & nylons showing threw it & my wet 40-D breastforms w/ large nipples protruding threw my soaking wet lacy bodice I just had to add some shampoo all over me & massage all over till I was gooie-soapy!!. What a time to be alone--huh:tongueout

sissystephanie
09-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Who dresses like that in hot weather!:tongueout Panties, bra, and open toe sandals for this gal!:love: Atlanta had 28 days of 90+ weather, and high humidity!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

SherryAnn
09-01-2007, 07:03 PM
I know about humidity, I was born back in Baltimore. The humidity is almost as bad here in Caif. Thunderstorms all over with 105 dregree heat & heat lightning, just like back there. Yesterday I was in Palm Springs around 7:30AM & it rained big time then the humidity shot up to 90% afterwards:eek:

Sweet Jane
09-01-2007, 07:13 PM
wow...why nylons and a slip in 110 degrees?????......wear a sunfrock!! and bare legs!!

Sugar
09-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Yea, it's been so flipping hot it's just the bare essentials for me. A nice and loose sundress. (frock?)

sugar

SherryAnn
09-01-2007, 07:53 PM
I agree something "airie" like a froc or light "garden dress", nylons are cool enough & my short garter belts (I hate pantihose) dont seem to bother me in the summer. Maybe tonight I'll just wear a light bra, satin panties & a short baby blue nylon ruffle rob I have-mmmmm

yingyang
09-01-2007, 09:56 PM
As long as you "stayed the course" , hey, do what you want to do. Hot weather has to be endured by all of us. It's not so bad. Just imagine that the sweat comes from
someone else. Cool off, let it flow, relax, enjoy the feeling that your a woman in a hot place
Mary

Billijo49504
09-02-2007, 09:59 AM
In the winter, you can put on enough clothes to keep warm. But in the summer, you can't take enough off to be comfortable....BJ

PaulaJaneThomas
09-02-2007, 10:05 AM
About 20C and cloudy here ATM. Pleasantly comfortable in jeans and a short-sleeved top. Will probably need to get a cardi out later on as it'll get a bit chilly.

Julie York
09-02-2007, 10:42 AM
G*d its hot out here in So. Cal. today!! 110 in some places. I got so hot just sitting here in a short pink silk/satin lacy tight fitting slip, bra, garters, black backseam nylons I just hopped in shower still dressed to cool off!!---didn't work!!! by time I saw my slip all wet & clinging to me, my garters & nylons showing threw it & my wet 40-D breastforms w/ large nipples protruding threw my soaking wet lacy bodice I just had to add some shampoo all over me & massage all over till I was gooie-soapy!!. What a time to be alone--huh:tongueout

Both hands on the keyboard please.

:eek:

tammiecgirl
09-02-2007, 10:48 AM
It's hot here in southern Texas too. Makes all the nylon and silk undies just stick to you. Maybe I should go to the beach in a bakini. Everyone would really get a laugh then.
Tammie

phyllis47
09-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Do you had to make us all druell.