PDA

View Full Version : PARTY!! from other thread

Kris
09-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Okay, Now I feel better responding but I can't remember anyones name to respond directly to them....... LMAO.. just my luck... anyway...

Someone asked how I knew the word party would melt down such a heated debate...

Answer is.. I had no clue but I couldn't think of anything else to say to lighten the load.. plus, I seem to be preoccupied with sex these days, so being around a bunch of naked guys sounded GOOD. LOL Especially for a slumber party because then we would have at least 8 hours to enjoy each others company. :heehee:

And...... I didn't ask for a PJ party, I believe that Kieron was who suggested going home and getting clean pj's.. I said NAKED! :tongueout

So.. there you have it!

Kris :hugs:

Tamara Croft
09-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Did someone say p-arrr-teh.... /me gets out the Jack... can't have a party without it :D :D

John
09-02-2007, 08:43 AM
NAKED PARTY!!!!!!! I'll fech boze... and a camra...

CaptLex
09-02-2007, 09:39 AM
And...... I didn't ask for a PJ party, I believe that Kieron was who suggested going home and getting clean pj's.. I said NAKED! :tongueout

So.. there you have it!

Kris :hugs:
So Kieron can wear his jammies and the rest of us will go naked! Just be careful with the hot food . . . :p

Hmmm . . . naked boys, I don't know if my heart can stand it. I would strip down too, of course, but I don't want to put any of the other guys to shame. :heehee:

Kris
09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Hmmm . . . naked boys, I don't know if my heart can stand it. I would strip down too, of course, but I don't want to put any of the other guys to shame. :heehee:

Oh PLEASE do! :heehee: I think I would like that.. a LOT!

Kris

Adam
09-02-2007, 05:36 PM
i dont do naked :heehee: so can i come in my Pj's please :heehee:

Kris
09-02-2007, 06:57 PM
i dont do naked :heehee: so can i come in my Pj's please :heehee:

So....... if you had enough of the captains rum would you get naked? Maybe coming naked is a bit much...... but at some time those PJ's have GOT to go......

:tongueout Kris

Adam
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
So....... if you had enough of the captains rum would you get naked? Maybe coming naked is a bit much...... but at some time those PJ's have GOT to go......

:tongueout Kris

ohh no you see i dont drink mind you i can make a fool of myself without drink :heehee:

Kris
09-02-2007, 07:47 PM
ohh no you see i dont drink mind you i can make a fool of myself without drink :heehee:

First I have to comment, I love your name. I even named my first born Adam... :heehee:

Second, how on earth are we gonna get those jammies off you? IF we are all drunk, then will you feel more comfortable?

BTW.. my favorite drink is Cap'n Morans Spiced Rum.....

Off to have some tonight actually.

Kris

MJ
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
party ? it's been so long now that i've moved in to my new place and found my glasses let the rum flow ...oh pj are a must you don't want to see me naked :eek:

Abraxas
09-03-2007, 03:16 AM
I'm a vodka man, myself. But in true flaming homo style I usually drown it in cranberry juice or something. I'll drink anything if it's brightly coloured!
:D
As for the clothing situation... I think I'll show up (I almost put 'come,' but... :heehee: Naughty Benny!) in my boxerbriefs, because those are obviously the sexiest type of underwear.

Kris
09-03-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm a vodka man, myself. But in true flaming homo style I usually drown it in cranberry juice or something. I'll drink anything if it's brightly coloured!
:D
As for the clothing situation... I think I'll show up (I almost put 'come,' but... :heehee: Naughty Benny!) in my boxerbriefs, because those are obviously the sexiest type of underwear.

I LOVE Vanilla Vodka........ nummie... Can't stand it normally though..

Kris

Cai
09-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Oooh yeah, boxerbriefs. You know that Levi 501 commercial (the one where his jeans make the street come up through the floor for some unfathomable reason)? The first time I saw it, I blurted out "Hey, I have the same underwear!" in front of one person I'm out to and 2 I'm not. :heehee:

Kris
09-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Oooh yeah, boxerbriefs. You know that Levi 501 commercial (the one where his jeans make the street come up through the floor for some unfathomable reason)? The first time I saw it, I blurted out "Hey, I have the same underwear!" in front of one person I'm out to and 2 I'm not. :heehee:

I had to laugh at this because I remember when I was working in construction.. I wore mens work boots... and boxers are comfortable! So I would wear them as shorts, (something under them) ... when it was hot outside.

Adam, my oldest son came home from school one day crying, he was in 2nd grade I think... he said, "Momma some boy said that you wore combat boots and boxers shorts.. they were making fun of you..... the worst thing is they were RIGHT!"

I thought it was funny as can be.. I still do!

Kris