PDA

View Full Version : I felt so free lastnight (Karren H. I know what you mean)

Gisele
09-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Yesterday I had a day off from work (someone mess up and gave it to me):D

So happens it was the day for our T-girl support group meeting. Jenn and I wanted to go. I spent most of the day getting all dolled up. Had on my sexy pair of Capri's and a tight fitting girls T-shirt. I had my make up, nails and new wig on and I looked good. About an hour before leaving I had the woman come out in me and said this outfit will not work! So I spent about 45 min's trying on different outfits. I came up with my long white skirt (first time out in a skirt) and a black velvet cropped cami. I wore a black scarf as a choker to hide the addams apple. It's a huge problem for me.:Angry3:

So, we made it out to the car in the driveway me with clothes and wig in hand. Jenn drove as we got out of town I was changing in the car. Lexington was a bit busy as we had a UK game last night.
We arrived at the meeting a bit early and much to my surprise we had some new members. We chatted some and then watched a movie called "Flawless".
Not a bad movie.

After the meeting some of the girls wanted to go out and eat and hit the bar for the drag show. Bad idea cause the game just got out and everything was packed. So Jenn and myself and Cassie went to McDonalds for a quick and easy meal. We arrived at the bar and I noticed that many of the GG's walking in were a dressed a tad on the sexy side. So, I wanted to fit in and took off my slip giving me a clubbing look as my skirt was a tad on the sheer side.

We got in and found a table in the corner as the place was filling up quick. We were there watching the show for about an hour before the rest of the girls from the group arrived. I am glad we did not go with them to eat!

I felt so free last night and I did feel good about myself as well. I did have many men and women look me over at the bar and all had the approval look with a smile. I was walking my best and all my actions were a natural female style and I had not one time had to think walk this way or sit this way. LOL..on the way out I was working it and I had a GG going hog wild on me. I think she liked what she saw. I turned and looked at her (very pretty) and she had her hands out like she was going to grab me. I just gave her a sexy smile and walked away while she was wanting me to come back.

I am so sorry for the long and boring post but I wanted to share with all of you. I really helps the ones that are thinking about getting out. It did me! I more I read on here the better I felt doing it.

I wished I had the camera but forgot it!!!!:Angry3:

Now I know the skirt is the way to go!

Rosaliy Lynne
09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Yesterday I had a day off from work (someone mess up and gave it to me):D

<snip>

I am so sorry for the long and boring post but I wanted to share with all of you. I really helps the ones that are thinking about getting out. It did me! I more I read on here the better I felt doing it.

I wished I had the camera but forgot it!!!!:Angry3:

Now I know the skirt is the way to go!

Long - ok it was long. Boring? I don't think so but then I don't have that word in my vocabulary in either mode. I can see from your avatar where someone would try to catch your eye. You look good. AND ya did well.

Get out once, you want to do it again and each time you do, it gets better and easier. You go girl!!! :hugs:

paulaN
09-02-2007, 07:17 PM
It wasn't to long and it wasn't boring at all. way to go hun.

Angie G
09-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Hay you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
No Camera??? How could this be?? Didn't I teach you anything!! lol

karren

juliek
09-03-2007, 07:53 AM
That is a great adventure. I am glad you have a wonderful time. Skirts and dresses are in and I hope they stay in.

Gisele
09-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I think I will be going out to buy me something very sexy to go clubbing now. I was told that I have the body to pull it off. It could be all lies but I will try it out.

Karren, I will be using duct tape so I won't forget the camera next time.

The drag show was great! There was one girl that I fell in love with. She had the most amazing body. She had the looks and could move & dance like nothing I've seen in a long time. Jenn was like that's a guy?!? Cassie and I were like thank god for the miracle of modern medicine.:drink:

TxKimberly
09-03-2007, 09:29 AM
It's not long and boring, it's just right! I'm glad you had a good time - that's what I'd like to think Crossdressing SHOULD be - FUN!

Chantelle CD
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I loved you post!! So glad you had a great time out :) I love reading posts just like this one!!! Wish ya had a pic or 2 though, next time maybe????

janet1234
09-03-2007, 05:13 PM
You are doing well, keep it up!

Amanda Shaft
09-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! It was nice to hear about it, your enthusiasm comes through in your writing. Thank you.
Amanda x

Pamela75s
09-03-2007, 11:57 PM
It wasn't long or boring. I'm glad you had a good time. I do understand what you mean about the game, I was there for it. The roads are always busy.