PDA

View Full Version : mall trip - makeover - MAC

Kaitlyn Michele
09-02-2007, 10:59 AM
ok...now you've all heard this story before ...but what the heck!!

:devil:

so yesterday i went to king of prussia mall outside of philly...its a HUGE upscale mall...i wore white casual shorts, and cute pale green top, high heel sandals, etc...i felt really confident and was dressed appropriately...so i sashay into macys and, i'll be darned if i didnt slip and FALL!!!!!!!!!!! ouch!!! and ouch!!! to my psyche!!!.... at least 3 people came up tome...are you ok?? no maams or sirs...i was fine and i'm sure 10000000 shades of red...but as they say..if at first you dont succeed....

so i everything is on sale, and i do alot of catalog shopping and i'm not used to all these bargains...i picked out a bunch of stuff and hit the changing room...it was packed!!!... well then my day turned...a family was using 3 stalls and the mom said to me..."go ahead baby, take that one"...

i then tried on outfit after outfit!! so much fun...so i checked out and i loved it cuz i did a $5 heart disease donation, and my saleswoman was having trouble gettingmy info in the computer and her manager kept saying first put her name here...then her address, then give her the reciept...etc...about 5 her's and she's!!! yay!

and finally!!! i went over to MAC counter...90 minutes and $200 later i was a new girl...i had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun there and the girls were wonderful, they are very supportive of tg's and they don't play up the tg aspect they just sell you makeup...and she did such a great makeover, i got her email and number at work for my next!! makeover and its free, you just have to buy some makeup!...

so thnx for listening to my long story !!! i always say to all you girls who want to out to just do it!! 18 months ago i couldnt get out of my car....dont waste any more time!! just go be yourself!!!

KimberlyS
09-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Michele, sounds like you had a great time. When I was out in Philly at the beginning of the year I stopped at that mall and enjoyed it. I would give it two thumbs up.

Rachel Morley
09-02-2007, 11:11 AM
OMG! ...falling off your heels in front of everyone must have been terrible! However, going on your members profile picture (the one you get when you click on an avatar) I can totally see why the sales assistants thought you were a woman. You look lovely :happy:

I've had a MAC makeover too. They're fantastic aren't they? Mine was last year. Here's what I did (with pics).
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46134

Holly
09-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Yea Michelle :cheer:. MAC makeover are so much fun. Your day may have gotten off to a slippery start but it ended great. Glad you had a nice time.

Trinni
09-02-2007, 05:08 PM
It sounds like you had a very interesting day. My wife really knows make-up and swears Mac is the best. You made a good choice of brands.

Sally24
09-02-2007, 05:37 PM
You'll love the MAC makeup. I just tried mine today after getting a makeover last week. It is great! It gives you a super matte finish and seems to be 100% waterproof. It didn't even rub off on my clothes like my old foundation. I usually have a problem with shine because of oily skin. This stuff just absorbs it and continues to look really nice.

Buying on sale and clearance and being able to try things on is the best! You'll never go back to catalogs once you've hit a really good sale in person. Glad you had the confidence to pick yourself up and keep right on shopping! You sound like you're getting really comfortable in your female presentation.

Good luck and happy shopping!

SherriePall
09-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Michele -- It sounds like you had a really great time out at the King of Prussia. I have been there twice and only covered parts of it. Lots of fantastic clothing stores, but I couldn't even look as I was with family. Oh, well. Hope you have recovered from your fall and get a chance to wear all those nice sale items.

Dita_B
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Thank you so much for sharing a great adventure Michele... A MAC makeover, I have walked past those make over places time and again wanting but not daring yet to just enter and DO it.

You just gave me the courage to get a step closer to actually go for a make over myself. Oh I'd LOVE to get one...I am dying to know what it would look like.

And I am stunned by the fact that MAC make up doesn't stain on cloths? I always have to wash my tops after wearing them once, because I can't get them off without smearing makeup all over them...

Thanks for the tip...

:love:Dita.

Missy Anne
09-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi Michele,

MAC at King of Prussia is where Mrs. Missy and I went last winter for makeovers. Our artist was really good and we have been back several times. She really got us over the knowledge hump. We will always make sure she is there for every visit. She made us feel right at home.

Missy Anne

Victoria Gizelle
09-03-2007, 12:52 AM
I know what you mean, love MAC it's all I use the Best! you can see the difference in person and photos. Love your pic. very nice. now keep going your just getting started, But the trips to the mall well worth it! You found out sumthing about yourself Alot of other gurls will not do or try. Happy for you.:hugs: