PDA

View Full Version : Kids are gone........

Kris
09-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone~~

My children are both going to spend the night with their brother tonight so I will have my time to myself.

I am thinking about going out dancing with my friend, and then I have a "girl" friend from here that could be here in time to go dancing....... It would be the first time we meet face to face...

Kinda got reservations but I don't know if they are just butterflies in my belly......

I can't make up my mind.. anyway, keep me in your thoughts please and wish me luck!

:love:Kris :hugs:

Trinni
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Have fun and keep us posted. :happy:

Zee
09-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Life is too short not to take the opportunities that lie ahead of you. Enjoy your night out with the girls... sounds like you need it. (Being a mother is demanding work)

Dita_B
09-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Hello Kris, knock yourself out girl, you deserve it...

And for what concerns your gurl friend, since you are going dancing in a (I assume) public place and you are in company of a good friend, it sounds to me that you are pretty safe...

Put your worries aside for tonight and have fun Kris and take a well deserved break from motherhood...

:love:Dita.

surfdoc
09-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah go out!!!!! Wish I could..... Have fun and lets us know how much fun you had!!!

Kieron Andrew
09-02-2007, 05:56 PM
go!! do it, if you dont do it you'll spend your life saying what if!! go for it

Adam
09-02-2007, 06:40 PM
cool go have fun :)

Sweet Jane
09-02-2007, 06:44 PM
hi...go out, have some fun, and remember to just be safe......(oh don't forget to take the lingerie..hahahaha..what a first date gift for a guy!!!!!)

Kris
09-02-2007, 06:50 PM
hi...go out, have some fun, and remember to just be safe......(oh don't forget to take the lingerie..hahahaha..what a first date gift for a guy!!!!!)

LOL No, it's going to another lady.. and I can't buy something for one person and give it to another.. LMAO.. how cold that's like regifting.. :tongueout

I wish I had someone here to help me get ready, I thought I looked good and when I dropped my kids off my oldest son said, "GROSS MOM! Get rid of those shoes, and your skirt is way too long....... "

So here I sit, wondering what to wear.. I wish my friend would come over here get ready. I used to dress.. lets just say ****ty all the time when I wasn't so ROUND...... but now I don't have ****ty clothes. Then I wonder, should I try to be elegant instead of ****ty? Nah, ****ty has more fun! Right?

Kris

Kris
09-03-2007, 02:01 AM
I am SO disappointed......... :sad:

I went to my friends house that took FOREVER to get ready to go....... and then she wanted to do my hair and I looked like a FREAK..... but that is beside the point.....

We went to a place that guys had on HUGE COWBOY hats..... and no one was over 5' tall. I watched one woman start to go dance with a guy, and he turned around quick and buried himself in her breasts... I about DIED laughing.

Then my friend is in recovery and she kept telling me remember when I was drinking and drugging stories.. and I had to go get us cokes because she was afraid she would order a beer.... etc...

We were there about a half an hour and we started making fun of how some of the people were dancing.. they looked like penguins. I am not kidding........ I just don't know what to think.... so it was a TOTAL WASH..

And no, my other friend didn't come up North to see me.. she is sorry she did now, but it's okay.. I never would have brought her to my house anyway. The good thing is that when I got to Tina's house.. her brothers and nephew was there and said... " oh my gosh Kris you look GOOD!" So .. I guess it was a big improvement on my son earlier. :heehee:

I dressed classy, with a black dress on that is mostly lace - it is low cut in front so my best asset shows........ and it is cut kinda zig zag on the bottom.. so I don't look so short.

Gosh, I sound like one of you ladies when I describe what I was wearing! LMAO...... Oh and a push up bra and high heal shoes, because other wise people think I am 10, but not at this place, I felt TALL.. except for standing next to Tina who is 5'10". I will never understand her love for teeny tiny men.

Go figure...... Anyway what a waste of a night with no children.

Kris

PS Thank you for all your well wishes and support though.. I appreciate it.

Jenny Beth
09-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Sorry to hear your big night out was a disappointment but at least you got dolled up and had time to yourself. Your dress sounded fabulous, :thumbsup: I'm green with envy so I'll have to go shopping and get my own LBD. I can't believe I don't have one yet!

Kris
09-03-2007, 11:28 AM
:heehee: I did have fun getting all dressed up and the anticipation of going out was fun...

I just have to go places where they play my kind of music and dance until I drop!

Kris

Wendy me
09-03-2007, 11:54 AM
hey it might not have gone close to plan but it dose sound like you got some laughs in so that can't be all that bad....... next time.........

Kris
09-03-2007, 05:56 PM
hey it might not have gone close to plan but it dose sound like you got some laughs in so that can't be all that bad....... next time.........

Yes, your right. The horrible part is that I found out that Darcelles had a best dressed beauty pageant last night that I would have KILLED to go to.....

I would have been in crossdresser/drag queen heaven. :sad: I always find out about this stuff a day late and a dollar short.

Kris