PDA

View Full Version : So close yet so far away

Corinna E
09-02-2007, 08:33 PM
well girls i woke up this morning and to a not so fun surprise my cell phone died. I had to take it up to the mall and get it replaced so saw this as an exciting opportunity. I went to the mall in male mode because my account is in my male name and that isnt a bridge i was ready to cross this morning. However once i was given my new replacement phone i went out to my car and go changed in the back seat. It was really only like my second time out. My first time i just drove around stopping in at small stores without many people. This time being very different!!!!!! i was at a largely populated mall in buffalo ny!! I went in wearing black calf length leggins with cute lace around the bottom of the leg, a denim mini skirt, some black 4" wedge heels (adorable), then my wig and a hooded sweatshirt. Yes thats right.....i always choke and dont know what top to go with...im a rather built girl with big shoulders and also have good sized tattoos on each arm...its hard for me to pull off a very elogent feminine top...any suggestions on what might work for me?? anyways it was an overall good experience! id say very few people even gave me a second look for confirmation, the ones who did acted like they could tell but it was such an amazing exciting day for me...thanks so much to all you girls on here who helped me build up the confidence to finally pull it off!! :D