PDA

View Full Version : last night with the wife

clemsontv2002
09-02-2007, 08:48 PM
So last night withthe wife she had a little buzz on and she had mentioned to some company earlier in joking conversation about how I lie to her as she laughed. So later I asked how do I lie to you when we were alone. So she says have you been wearing my makeup? So she knew because the applicator was opposite of how she puts in in the case.... so she knew so I came clean to her. She was more worried that I was going to leave her or that I was gay. So the verdict is still out and how it is going to work out. We shall see. I got her some flowers and a card in which I wrote a lot in for her to know and told her I was here whenever she wanted to talk. I will keep you all informed.

Huggz,
Alecia

Corinna E
09-02-2007, 08:58 PM
awww well good luck dear...you would be surprised how so many more people than you would ever imagine really are understanding...i got drunk one night and broke down and told my girlfriend, she reacted harshly at first but it had come to be one of the best things that has ever happened to our relationship and we are engaged to get married next spring!! i wish you the best of luck, keep your head high and be sure to stay understanding of her feelings.

love always Cori

SatinDoll00
09-03-2007, 01:34 AM
So last night withthe wife she had a little buzz on and she had mentioned to some company earlier in joking conversation about how I lie to her as she laughed. So later I asked how do I lie to you when we were alone. So she says have you been wearing my makeup? So she knew because the applicator was opposite of how she puts in in the case.... so she knew so I came clean to her. She was more worried that I was going to leave her or that I was gay. So the verdict is still out and how it is going to work out. We shall see. I got her some flowers and a card in which I wrote a lot in for her to know and told her I was here whenever she wanted to talk. I will keep you all informed.

Huggz,
Alecia

Good luck to you.

I wish you all the best. If it helps...tell her that you can never look as good as she does as a female.

Morgan

Amanda Shaft
09-03-2007, 02:01 AM
I told my SO earlier this year, so far things have been okay. Just keep talking! I wish you all the best.
Amanda

Valerie
09-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Best wishes. One of the very best things I did was trust my wife with this secret and our life has become so much warmer and happier. I hope this also happens to you.
:fairy1::fairy1:
Valerie

Dixie Darling
09-03-2007, 10:40 AM
OK, so the cat's out of the bag now. The best things you can do is to keep the lines of communication open and free-flowing between the two of you. Answer any/all questions she has as best you can, but be very careful not to go into "information overload". You might want to consider having her look at my web site (http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd) since there is a lot of information there that's specifically for wives and/or girlfriends. It's a CLEAN site with a lot of helpful information so you don't have to have any concerns about her (or you) seeing anything that would be of an embarrassing nature.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

MJ
09-03-2007, 10:56 AM
wow good luck to you both if i may say please go at her pace and be honest with her ..... for god sake don't lie to her !!!! or you will lose her like i did mine
get some information for her tell her about this site any help she can get is very important at this time...
i wish you well good luck

Slip Affinity
09-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Things will work out the way they are supposed to.

Shelly Preston
09-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Good luck for the future

As has been said answer her questions and dont rush things
keep talking and hopefully everything will work out ok

It has come as a shock to her as it does to a lot of women so she will need time to digest the information

It may at some point be worth showing her this site as there are wives and girlfriends here supporting each other

You are still the same person it just she know a little bit more about you now :)

Angie G
09-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Good luck Alecia my wife don't care if I use make-up as long as it's not hers
woman are like that :hugs:
Angie

Desiree2bababe
09-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Good luck, sounds as if she might be understanding, although I'd buy my own makeup. That used to peeve my wife off worse than dressing. Especially the mascara.

Ronda_B
09-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Good luck, sounds as if she might be understanding, although I'd buy my own makeup. That used to peeve my wife off worse than dressing. Especially the mascara.

My wife used to hate it when I would use her nail polish so I bought my own. My daughter said there is a reason not to use others makeup, Skin problems can be transmitted and the girls in school say that mascara can transmit eye problems such as pink eye.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-03-2007, 08:58 PM
OK, so the cat's out of the bag now. The best things you can do is to keep the lines of communication open and free-flowing between the two of you. Answer any/all questions she has as best you can, but be very careful not to go into "information overload". You might want to consider having her look at my web site (http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd) since there is a lot of information there that's specifically for wives and/or girlfriends. It's a CLEAN site with a lot of helpful information so you don't have to have any concerns about her (or you) seeing anything that would be of an embarrassing nature.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Looking at your site - haven't covered much yet but it looks good.

Good luck Alecia my wife don't care if I use make-up as long as it's not hers
woman are like that :hugs:
Angie

My gay neighbor and friend keeps asking me to let him use my make up and just doesn't get why I won't let him.

My wife used to hate it when I would use her nail polish so I bought my own. My daughter said there is a reason not to use others makeup, Skin problems can be transmitted and the girls in school say that mascara can transmit eye problems such as pink eye.

That is true!! and the eyes are especially vulnerable.

clemsontv2002
09-04-2007, 09:50 AM
thanks to all. We are takign it slow and I took the time to write a long letter explaining a lot of things that she may be curious about and hopefully it will settle her mind a little and encourage her not to keep this in and talk with me. My biggest fear is that she will not talk to me and keep it in causing bigger problems.

Alecia