PDA

View Full Version : What an adrenaline rush

Sarah Roberts
03-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Ladies, yesturday for the first time I went shopping for me. I went to a lingere
store and I had a ball. I felt like a kid in a candy store. There were so many
outfits that I fell in love with them all. If I could I would have bought the whole store. I bought myself a matching bra and skirt/panty garter. A gorgeous dark red. I also bought a matching set bra and hot pants type undies.
They also had a bin of underwear going for 10 for $10. I rumaged thru there
and picked 10 very sexy pairs from slinky g strings to hot pants.

The whole time I was in there everybody was so helpful. One lady I met shopping asked if I was buying for me or my wife, I got real nervous and I think she knew and she put her hand on me and said "I think its great that you have the courage to come and do this". From that time on we shopped together giving each other opinions on the outfits we were buying.

On my way home I passed a wig store and I felt so confident that I went in and bought one. The lady was great and I eventually fought a real head turn. Jet black and long to the mid of my back.

I rushed home and tryed everything on. I got some great pics and as soon as I get my new computer for work I can store the images right on there and publish them to you all. I am so excited. I can't wait to go buy a dress or a skirt and blouse.

I'm addicted to shopping :D

I love you all and thankyou for getting me stared

Rosaria :)

alba68
03-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Sounds like you had an exciting day out. I'm jealous lol. Good for you! :D

Mia001
03-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi Rosina,

Shopping can be a lot of fun. It's good that you had a good experience too so you know you can go to those stores now and buy for yourself which is a real confidence booster.

Now you've started you won't want to stop.

Marko

Richelle
03-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Rosaria,

Sounds fantastic, can not wait to see some of the photos. I just know we are all going to be jealous. ;)

Richelle

Ava Mouse
03-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Great job! The thrill will NEVER go away! There's always a new store, or a new skirt or blouse, or whatever that will catch your eye. You'll start thinking what looks good with what, and try on dozens of combinations before you ever get out the door!

Enjoy! Can't wait to see the pics!

Priscilla1018
03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi Rosaria,

Sounds like we have a new shopping addict in the family.Wait till Wendy hears about this. Sounds like you really had a great time.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
03-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Sounds like a blast, nothing more theraputic than shopping. Ok well 'maybe' Yoga :p (not) Looking forward to seeing pics when you can manage them.

*hugs*
T

Patricia Loren
03-22-2005, 06:25 PM
hehehe that's why I turn the head to the opposite side when I'm passing by a lingerie store. If not every month I will receive my bank account debit records with red ink dripping from the envelope.
I'm also shopping addicted

With love

Wendy me
03-22-2005, 06:25 PM
me shopping no i don't care for it mutch ........yes i do love it ........shopping is my fav.sport ...........what not a sport?????????well maybe your not doing it right.......

ToniB
03-22-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm not surprised at the red ink Patricia, I saw what Printemps and Galleries Lafayette had to offer in February this year, and any CDer has plenty of room to hide in there!!

ToniB

Sharon
03-22-2005, 06:39 PM
That's wonderful Rosaria!
I love to shop also, but I never seem to attract much attention until I go to pay. Maybe I need to do my shopping in Canada from now on. :)
I can't wait to see the pics so we can see what you bought!

Stormgirl
03-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Sounds like you had some fun.Wished it was the same for me,always have bad expirences going to these places so I avoid them at all costs now.

SilkenPrincess
03-22-2005, 06:56 PM
That's great Rosaria! Your excitement is making me smile! Can't wait till you post the pics! We want to see what ya bought.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Sarah Roberts
03-23-2005, 02:37 AM
I can't believe it, I did it again. I went shopping for a second time. This time I found the courage to shoe shop. I love the look of a sexy sandal with a 4 plus inch heel. I walked right into Walmart and went right to the shoes. I saw a pair there a few days ago and was hoping they would still be there. I was in luck. There they stood on the rack calling my name. I reach out and held them in my hands and envisioned myself perched a top the babies. No one was around so I tryed them on. WOW were they high. They even had a strap that wraps around the leg. I rushed to the cashier, thru them down with a smile and then ran out.

The next thing I know I'm in Winners a great store for all name brands at a cheap price. I walked over to the shoes and saw the sexiest sandal and wanted it right there. I grab them off the shelf and wondereed if they would fit. Somebody saw me and the next thing I here is this woman's voice saying "can I help you". I told her I was looking for a shoe, a little nervous. She asked me if it was for my wife and I said no. Right there she knew. Next thing she says
"well, what size do you wear". I had no idea so she sat with me and she measured my foot 7 1/2 slim. Well now I know. From there I rushed home and tried them on with this short green skirt I have, I can't wait to show all you great girls my new toys.

Look for the pics in about a week or so. I will post it as Rosaria's shopping trip

Love you all

Rosaria :)

Melissa_Kate
03-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Rosaria,

Sounds like you had a great time shopping, I am sure your next trips out will be a breeze.

Love Melissa :)

Holly
03-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Rosaria,

What fun! But be careful when those credit card bills come!?!?:eek: