PDA

View Full Version : male or female clothing

Missy
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
wife told me that I am a hard person to shop for
if she buys me guy cloths she feels that she dose not support me
and if she buys me womans cloths she thinks that sends the wrong message

I just told her too buy me guy cloths that I could just go out as a tom-boy if I wanted

for those who have suportive wifes dose she feel the same way about buing you cloths all confused about witch too buy you/

Suzy Harrison
09-02-2007, 09:37 PM
I really found the best place to buy clothes is E-Bay. It's easy, you get the best choice, you get exactly what you want. It's great - and the prices are good too.

I'm spending so much money that I'm saving a fortune - i think:happy:

Kandi
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
My wife is very supportive. She buys me both guys and girl clothes. She even makes me custom jewelry to match all of my outfits. Last week she even brought me home a pair of woman's sunglasses with rhinestones.
You and your wife should go shopping together and both purchase a girly outfit....if you are dressed in guy clothes no one will know the outfit is for you:happy:

Corinna E
09-02-2007, 09:45 PM
i find the best way to approach is (since i currently live as a male day to day) that she buys me mens clothing as i need them. Now in the same respect i am her lady every evening, as we think up a cute outfit or something that might be fun, she purchases that for me. womens clothing is more of a fun surprise that comes more often. As i need something though or she see's something that she thinks would look good on me she will buy mens clothing as well. hope im the least bit helpful!!!!

love always, cori

sissystephanie
09-02-2007, 10:48 PM
My late wife bought me a lot of femme clothes, and some male clothes. But since I picked out the majority of Her clothes, she usually had me picking things out for myself which she would then buy, either male or female. If you have read any of my other posts along these same lines you know she was very supportive. So buying things never was a problem.

Sissy
More Girl than man sometimes

Zee
09-03-2007, 12:22 AM
No, she buys me stuff that she thinks I would like. I actually really like it when she does that because it reaffirms her support.

On the other hand, she wont help me with makeup and she giggles everytime she sees me in it... sigh.

Carin
09-03-2007, 02:04 AM
My SO just returned from a vacation with our kids in So. Calif. I guess she and our daughter spent an afternoon shopping, and I was the lucky winner. She reports that when they went into a store she told our daughter "Don't even bother going to the men's section. " Daughter replied, "Ah OK, I guess we are shopping for Dad!"

She came back with some several very nice tops. Most androgenouosly feminie enough for everyday wear - just what I needed. But the pièce de résistance was a Coach watch, which is gorgeous, and apparently I am supposed to wear every day. I have no argument with that.

Maybe I don't realize it all the time, or don't say it often enough, but I have some wonderful people in my life. :happy::love:

sami1952
09-03-2007, 06:14 PM
She won't buy me female clothes,mostly because she doesn't know what i like,she has a different taste of clothes.

angelfire
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM
If she doesn't want to buy either, she could just get a gift card and let you decide what you want to buy. If it is somewhere like sears, they sell men's and women's clothes, so it would be your choice.

Or shopping together works too.

Just an idea.

Jackie67
09-03-2007, 07:24 PM
When ever I want some thing new my Wife and I go together to shop, this can be expensive as what ever I get she has to have new too.
It is mucheasier to go with wifey and I am able to go in the ladiesfitting rooms.
Yes I do pas as I have always been able to I have natural long hair down to middle of my back, even as a teen ager my twin sis and I would wear the identical clotes and every body thought we were twin girls. But then the testerone kicked in and I grew about 5 inches taller than her so had to establish my own idenity.
Oh my I have babbled on too much.:heehee:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-03-2007, 08:25 PM
When ever I want some thing new my Wife and I go together to shop, this can be expensive as what ever I get she has to have new too.
It is mucheasier to go with wifey and I am able to go in the ladiesfitting rooms.
Yes I do pas as I have always been able to I have natural long hair down to middle of my back, even as a teen ager my twin sis and I would wear the identical clotes and every body thought we were twin girls. But then the testerone kicked in and I grew about 5 inches taller than her so had to establish my own idenity.
Oh my I have babbled on too much.:heehee:

oh wow!!!! to be twins would be so special. btw: keep on babbling.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Up until just recently my wife had been buying me only female clothes since she knew that was what I really wanted. Now she is conflicted with the whole idea of my crossdressing and is really upset about it and won't even look at my clothes anymore. I think it is partly my own fault as I have been neglecting her for the sake of my further crossdressing desires and it has driven a wedge between us. I need to try and get back to a happy medium and then maybe she can accept it a little better.

kymmieLorain
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
My wife is supportive to a point, but she has bought me panties, and even said she thought about getting me a skort while at Wally world one day. life is doing ok.

Kymmie