PDA

View Full Version : Cogiati

joe_c
09-03-2007, 05:21 AM
Just taken this test- look it up on Google and you'll find it.

I got -130 which basically means I want to dress up for fun but feel a bit ashamed about it.

Which is really pretty accurate!

I don't know if it'll be of any use to anyone but you might find it interesting (if you haven't already).

Still confused and freaked out by it all. Appreciating all this info and stuff. Does anyone know of the nearest dressing service to Birmingham?

Just search- COGIATI.

GypsyKaren
09-03-2007, 05:48 AM
COGIATI is a waste of time, better to use it by going shopping.

Karen Starlene

SweetClaire
10-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi There Joe

Im a 29yr old Cd from brum. I cant help you on the cd in public as i dont have the confidence myself, but if you would like to meet up and dress together in the privacy of your own home then i have clothes you can try on.

If you would like to contact me then please feel free

Love Claire x

Kieron Andrew
10-01-2007, 10:09 AM
COGIATI is a waste of time, better to use it by going shopping.

Karen Starlene

:iagree:

jenniferj
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Wowsers! I just scored a 280, although I was dressed (and deeply in the moment) when I took it. There are some pretty obvious questions that are meant to be less obvious ( I think) which make it easy to tailor the answer to the way you want it to end. I don't think I fibbed about anything, but on another day (or in guy mode) I might have responded differently.

It's a beautiful day! Did you ever have a day when your hair fell into place, your makeup came out just the way you wanted, your clothes fit perfectly and even your perfume smell extra-pretty? I enjoy being a girl! :o

-jj

Tamara Croft
10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
We have a thread running in body issues, so this thread is closed.