PDA

View Full Version : Totally Forbidden

Dana Carlton
09-03-2007, 05:23 AM
For those of us with an accepting (or somewhat accepting) SO, is there that one thing that you are just forbidden to do with your crossdressing. And if so, how do you accept it?

Here's mine. My wife totally forbids me to post pictures on the internet of the two of us together. I would love to put up some pics of the two of us on my Yahoo page, or even post here on this forum. She doesn't mind if I put a pic of myself. I've been tempted to upload a picture of us...........I mean, how would she know.............

Nope! I respect her decision. Since she is so understanding with me and my dressing, then I have to be understanding of her desires.

Suzie S.
09-03-2007, 05:46 AM
Hi Dana, good post! Nope, not one thing, but the big 3! First, no Suzie in the bedroom. Second, no going out enfemme, although halloween is perfectly fine. Third, same as you, no pics. This is all fine with me, considering how accepting she has been. I am free to dress at home when I want, and she will go shopping with and for me, and share some clothes and such. I fully respect her concerns, and will never break that trust. She's one in a million and I love her to pieces! :D

switcheralso
09-03-2007, 06:02 AM
I agree good post! A: No C/D in the bedroom when she is hot and bothered and I’m tired she tries and talks about me wearing her panties. B: No public display at this time. I am also free to dress at home when I want, and I am trying to have her go shopping we will see….

Vicky_Scot
09-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Since she is so understanding with me and my dressing, then I have to be understanding of her desires.

I think you have hit the nail on the head with the above statement.

You are in a wonderful position that your wife accepts your dressing and believe me there are thousands of girls out there who would love to be in your position.

Its all about respecting your wifes wishes and accepting her boundaries. Over step that and you could loose everything. The thing is and your wife is probably thinking along the same lines is, someone you know was to look at this site or any other where your pics are they would probably not recognise you but will definately recognise her.

Its like going out shopping with your partner/wife, people may not recognise you but they will recognise her and then the questions will begin.

Now as for me the forbidden thing is telling the kids. (not that I want to). She does not want them to know.

Anyways Dana just be happy at what you have as you hhave something wonderful there.

tammiecgirl
09-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Hi Dana,
You are right. Respect her desires. At least she understands and accepts your crossdressing. My wife, on the other hand, hates my crossdressing and demands that I stop doing it. She's never seen me fully dressed up, only in my panties and lingerie. I have tried to stop for her but it just keeps comming back. I invy you for having a understanding wife.
Love Ya,
Tammie

Mollyanne
09-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Hi Dana, You made the right decision respecting her wish as she did yours, compromise is the only way to go not only for us but also for our SO's.

:love: Mollyanne

Sedona
09-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Dana, yes, you did make the right decision. In my opinion, if it gets posted to the web, someone she knows will see it at some point. You can't be too careful.

Kathleen Ann Trees
09-03-2007, 07:41 AM
My wife knows and will give me some private time, but that's what it is. She doesn't want to see or participate in any way. Oh, and don't stretch out her clothes. No going out. Keep it to myself and, our otherwise great, life goes on. If that's all I have to do to keep her, it's perfect!

Kathleen

traceyanne
09-03-2007, 07:42 AM
im lucky in having an accepting wife and i count my blessings and love her dearly for it. i know my boundaries so im not going to push them so as not too spoil things. she doesnt want me to paint my finger nails, toes are fine. she isnt keen to see me in a dress, but she is fine with it if she is going out.
all other clothing is fine, we shop together and she puts on my make up when we go out.
I dont go out fully dressed but in a mix of drab and femme, which we both like.
One rule she has laid down, and i never will break is absolutely no male undies, its lingerie or nothing, well pleased to abide by that rule.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-03-2007, 09:27 AM
We all have some boundaries in our mariages when it comes to cross dressing. I live full time at home now and my wife accepts and encourages that. I am also allowed to post pics of me on the web and even a pic or two or her. I can also chat with other cds. But having someone to the house is crossing the line and I undlerstanad and respect that. Knowing our limits will preserve the privleges we have.

Sasha Anne

Angie G
09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
there was a few make-up, bras, but now she is going softer on both :hugs:
Angie

Dixie Darling
09-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Dana,

Think about it. . . . when you're dressed enfemme you are (in a manner of speaking) incognito. If you're like a lot of us your feminine presentation looks very little like your male persona and as such you probably wouldn't be very easily recognized. Your wife is NOT disguised in any way and could therefore be readily recognized. Putting two and two together and looking more closely at any pictures of the two of you together could reveal your secret to others who don't really need to know about your CDing needs.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Zee
09-03-2007, 11:22 AM
No real LIMITS, but often she doesn't want me dressed if we are to have relations.

No going out total enfemme if I am with her, halloween aside.

thats about it.

Gisele
09-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I have yet to find any limits with my SO. So far anything is game with her.:hugs:

CharleneCD
09-03-2007, 11:41 AM
My wife is the same as many of the others, No Charlene in the bedroom. She also has some issues with shaving. I can shave my legs, and she even let me shave my arms for our night out the other weekend, but all the other body hair has to stay.

Ronda_B
09-03-2007, 11:59 AM
My wife is the same as many of the others, No Charlene in the bedroom. She also has some issues with shaving. I can shave my legs, and she even let me shave my arms for our night out the other weekend, but all the other body hair has to stay.
Charlene,

I can agree with what you said. My SO is fine with my dressing and buys stuff fo me once in a while. All I have to do is not go out dressed. Also, she won't let me shave my mustache, figuring that with it I won't pass.:sad:

Lovely Rita
09-03-2007, 12:20 PM
For those of us with an accepting (or somewhat accepting) SO, is there that one thing that you are just forbidden to do with your crossdressing. And if so, how do you accept it?

Here's mine. My wife totally forbids me to post pictures on the internet of the two of us together. I would love to put up some pics of the two of us on my Yahoo page, or even post here on this forum. She doesn't mind if I put a pic of myself. I've been tempted to upload a picture of us...........I mean, how would she know.............

Nope! I respect her decision. Since she is so understanding with me and my dressing, then I have to be understanding of her desires.

She does not mind Rita in the bedroom. She enjoys Rita even romantically.

She does not like me going out as Rita without her. She is always with me as Rita.

She also never wants her picture posted.

Like everyone else here I respect my So's feelings. She has been absolutely wonderful to me and very supportive and encouraging, so I have absolutely no problem working with her. Her requirements are not biggies for me, I am just thrilled I can be Rita when I want and with her support.:love:

Miss Petra
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I am forbidden to drive dressed. It is a safety & privacy issue for her. Other than that pretty accepting. Oh yeah no Petra in bed with her.

Julie York
09-03-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm not allowed to rob banks or give impromptu renditions of "I Will Survive" in the High Street.

:D

Toyah
09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
No Toyah out in our town is all

Lovely Rita
09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm not allowed to rob banks or give impromptu renditions of "I Will Survive" in the High Street.

:D

Always enjoy your band of humor:heehee:

Sally24
09-03-2007, 02:12 PM
The big one is a boundaries issue, No Sally in the bedroom and we shouldn't talk only about "her" on the weekends. She wants quality time with S**** and that's understandable. A small issue is finger nails. She doesn't like them to stay longish after I have gone out. I time them to be at their longest when I have a planned outing. Then I trim them most of the way back and start growing them out for the next trip. Keeps us both happy.

A good relashionship is a give or take thning and everybody has to win some and lose some. I am very happy with how we have worked out our rules.

Dee Talbot
09-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Barb is forbidden to tell the kids. But this is a common agreement. As things stand, most of our kids are at an age where they might slip and "out" Daddy without realizing it. They may even do so to their friends which could lead to teasing. I'm not permanently forbidding it. Just for now. And Barb agrees with me 100% on this issue.

She is forbidden to wear pink. It is MY signature color, and there are many other colors she may choose from. I realized as I was typing this though, she bought herself some pink pants. @#&^%#!!!!!! That peeves me!!!

Punishment is forthcoming.

Dee

Paula G
09-03-2007, 04:16 PM
My wife has asked that I don't go out dressed because she fears for my safety. She also doesn't want me dressed all the time when I'm home, as she wants to spend time with the male me. Other than that, she has no problems with my dressing.

LilSissyStevie
09-03-2007, 08:08 PM
She has never expressed any absolute limits but I can guess what they would be so I just don't go there. I cannot out myself to anyone we know - especially family members. No going out dressed. I'm not inclined to do it anyway. She also doesn't like me getting dressed without her but it's not forbidden.

Babette
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I can't really say there is anything "forbidden" by her. On the other hand, I may have placed stricter limits on myself such as no going out locally due to a need to protect privacy. Then again, I must say we both have a respect for my dressing at the right time and the right place.

Babette

Cyndie
09-03-2007, 08:52 PM
To everyone who responded to this thread, thanks, you insight was very helpful.

TTFN
Cyndie

JenniferR771
09-03-2007, 09:04 PM
My wife hates my CDing. But recently she has not made too much fuss about me going to support groups meetings. Wife has never seen me dressed. And refuses to discuss crossdressing. Gets a little angry about dresses in the back of my closet--threatens to throw them out.

KewTnCurvy GG
09-03-2007, 09:16 PM
The world is a small place but the web is a smaller place.

Good decision to respect her wishes.

Simply out of respect is best, which sounds like where you're coming from.

Kew

Karren H
09-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Go ahead and post her photo!! Dare ya!! lol :D

Karren

dakota_ann69
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Well let's see 1) No Dakota in the bedroom. 2) Not in front of the kids. 3) Halloween is okay to be seen in public. 4) Not in front of her completely enfemme.

When no one's home lookout world!!!

CharleneCD
09-04-2007, 12:44 AM
She is forbidden to wear pink. It is MY signature color, and there are many other colors she may choose from. I realized as I was typing this though, she bought herself some pink pants. @#&^%#!!!!!! That peeves me!!!

Dee

This would cause a fight at our house. The body hair I can live with, not being allowed to wear pink would kill me. LOL

Dana Carlton
09-04-2007, 07:13 AM
To everyone who responded to this thread, thanks, you insight was very helpful.

TTFN
Cyndie

Yes, thanks for the responses, they are all wonderful!

Dana,

Think about it. . . . when you're dressed enfemme you are (in a manner of speaking) incognito. If you're like a lot of us your feminine presentation looks very little like your male persona and as such you probably wouldn't be very easily recognized. Your wife is NOT disguised in any way and could therefore be readily recognized. Putting two and two together and looking more closely at any pictures of the two of you together could reveal your secret to others who don't really need to know about your CDing needs.

This is exactly her thinking.

This would cause a fight at our house. The body hair I can live with, not being allowed to wear pink would kill me. LOL

Now that I would fight for too. There is no better color than pink!

Go ahead and post her photo!! Dare ya!! lol :D

Karren

I've never been one to back down from a dare. But in this case, I have to. I'm glad you didn't double dog dare me! :happy: