PDA

View Full Version : just starting

wonderin
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
hey girls,im just starting im young and DONT want to tell anyone.but i definately want to cross dress.is there any ways i can get clothes and wigs and make up

KandisTX
09-03-2007, 12:34 PM
yeah, go buy this stuff

Holly
09-03-2007, 01:08 PM
I agree with Kandis... buy your own stuff. If money is an issue, you can find clothing at very good prices at resale shops. Drugstore makeup is inexpensive. You can find wigs at great prices on line. Happy shopping.

My Lady Marsea
09-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Yep, buying is usually the easiest way. It will seem hard at first but in all honesty most Sales Assistants could care less as you are just another in a long line of other purchases each and every day. You have to learn to toughen up and take a "who cares" attitude as far as being in the ladies department (and you should try on the item if you can untill you learn your sizing) and with others who may be checking out with or next to you. The wig shops I have used are very good at having out of general view try on places. If you really want to not be seen it would be best to plan a shopping day out of town. Be prepared to spend some bucks LOL.

Alexandria
09-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Gotta agree with everyone, best way to start is to buy stuff. Try to avoid ordering things online if your still living with parents (like me, gahh!). Shopping at 2nd hand stores would be the best way to go if your afraid of being outed at your local shopping mall, and you can find some great deals.

wonderin
09-03-2007, 02:19 PM
ok but im real young and cant get to anywhere....and cant go online my parents might see.can i make anything

AllieSF
09-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I would start by getting your basic measurements. Waist and under your breasts are most important. Take your waist size and divide by 2. Then take a string with you with knots tied for that 1/2 waist size to a thrift store to look around for skirts, shorts, jeans and slacks. You can buy a few things to take home to try on (or if you have the courage, try them on at the thrift store). If they don't fit right, you can donate them back to the store without losing too much money. I have a 31 inch waist and depending where the skirt is supposed to rest (at waist or on the hips) I can wear anything from a rare size 2 to about a size 10. So when you get the courage, trying on clothes before you buy is the best way to go. At the Goodwill stores skirts are $4.99, so you can't go wrong for trial and error exploration. My under bust measurement is 36 so that is the size bra I use. I go for a C cup. By a bra at Sears for less than $10.00, or Walmart, etc. I recommend that you get the underwire type to help hold up whatever type of stuffing you may may use like bird seed, rice, water balloons, socks, etc. Panties can be bought at any store with no questions asked. I normally fit in a size Large blouse and sometimes a medium. It depends on the size of the top of the arm sleeve for freedom of movement. Buy cheap nylons at the drug stores and experiment. There is a size chart on every package to help you out.

Buying on line is cheap and anonymous but you never really know what something will look like on you and whether it fits or not till you try it on. EBay sellers normally do not permit returns. Good luck and enjoy. It can be a real high when it all comes together in your eyes in front of a mirror!

KandisTX
09-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Honestly, you can make anything, that all depends on your skills with a needle and thread. Then again, you also have to buy the material needed as well as patterns.

You say that you are "real young"... I'm thinking you have to be at least 18 to be a member here right? at that age, you are legally an adult and therefore you should be able to do as you wish, however if you are living at home with mom and dad that can be a hinderance, especially if they are not "understanding or open-minded" to alternative lifestyles.

I wish you luck and stand by my first suggestion, just go and buy the stuff.

Kandis:love:

wonderin
09-03-2007, 02:36 PM
i dont have a car and live in the middle of nowhere.and yes my pparents are not open to anything..

wonderin
09-03-2007, 02:37 PM
and thanx for all the help

Chantelle CD
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
How young is young????

You have your whole life to do as you please, start dreaming of it, want it badly, do what you can to get what you can for now, but know the future holds what ever you desire, and because you desire it, it will ALL come true, I wish i had my younger years back to express myself this way, i fought it so badly, i missed it all!!! if its really a part of you, dont, and i mean dont fight it within!!! There will come a time, when you move out of your parents place, have a place of your own, a job ect, and you can do as you please, Just do what you can for now, dream of it, and you will find ways to be what you will, it will happen on its own, because you want it.

Have fun dear, you have your whole life, its only a matter of time, and it will flower!