PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Time & Other Concerns

Amelia Winterhart
09-03-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm certain I'm not the only one plagued my time restraints. I have a hectic daily schedule which leaves me with very little time for myself. It's quite frustrating as this hardly leaves me with time to dress up. By the time I get home I'm usually too tired to do anything and just collapse on my bed.

I was wondering how the rest of you would cope with such a schedule. Generally I wear panties underneath my regular clothing. They're just so much more comfortable. :)

I usually wear shorts and a tank top to bed which is fairly gender neutral. What do the rest of you wear to bed and what do you find the most comfy?

I'm stripped for money which is another problem. I'm trying to save up for a new guitar but the temptation to add to my wardrobe is sometimes irresistable. Do any of you find yourself in similar dilemas?

I reckon a light dab of make up may help a bit but I've never been much of a fan of make up. I do like mascarra and eye liner but that's about it. When I'm dressed up I partially remind myself of a Terry Pratchett character, Adora Belle Dearheart from Going Postal. I look quite ordinary. If it weren't for my ever persistent facial hair I think I'd easily pass for female. Does anyone know any low cost methods to deter growth?

Sorry if this seems to be a misdirected rant but I'm about ready to fall asleep at my keyboard. Any help at all would be very appreciated. I just really needed to talk to someone and am glad I've finally found a place where I know there'll be someone to at least hear me out. :)

I know I've just joined but I feel so much at home already. All of you just seem so wonderful.

:love:

nataliecd77
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Yes for sure I inderstand completely. I work an average of 65 hours a week, and I just spent $1700 on a new rifle. That cuts way into my time and my clothing budget. But, I make some time, not alot but enough to keep me reasonably sane. I know and accept the fact that I'll never have the money ofr a huge wardrobe which is fine I seldom go out anyhows. I have other hobbies too, that I try to allot time and money for, and I try to never let cding become an addiction that seperates me from time with my family doing things we all like to do. I know everyone is different but it works for me.
Natalie

Amanda Shaft
09-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Yes for sure I inderstand completely. I work an average of 65 hours a week, and I just spent $1700 on a new rifle.

Do you find that 4” heels spoil your aim? I sometimes have trouble walking in heels let alone doing anything quite so dangerous!
As for a lack of time I’d chuck a sicky and dress in a nurses uniform so I could make myself better!
Amanda x

cindybarnes
09-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Amelia ,, no doubt, time restraints and schedules really affect our girl time, along with other issues that seem to pop up when least expected.
Im beyond the Pink fog many of us go through and into some sort of green sludge mode right now so girl time at the moment is low priority, but that will change again Im sure

Cindy

btw, about your location on your avitar,, Roger Waters ? Radio Kaos or some newer Floyd ? I can hear it now LOL

Veronica 1
09-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I love the feel of my satin slip when in bed and I have recently found a bra-top tank that lets me sleep in my forms and holds everything in place very well. I find that I have compulsive shopping habits, so much like a real girl. When I see something that I like, I just have to have it. I just wish I cold get a pair of pantyhose to last for longer, I go through them at an alarming rate. I am lucky to have more time than most to dress as I like, but there have been constrictions on this as of late but I shall persevere.

danam
09-03-2007, 07:29 PM
The opportunities to dress come at unsuspected intervals. Despite being amazingly busy and without much privacy in normal life, suddenly out of nowhere I will get a few hours to myself. When I plan for it, it rarely works out. So I wait for life's unexpected bonuses, those surprise moments, then Dana can come out and play.

Jodi
09-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the world of work and family responsibilities. I went through that for over 40 years so I understand. You just have to set your priorities and schedule your time accordingly. BTW, that is why retirement is so great.

Jodi

Rosaliy Lynne
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm certain I'm not the only one plagued my time restraints. I have a hectic daily schedule which leaves me with very little time for myself. It's quite frustrating as this hardly leaves me with time to dress up. By the time I get home I'm usually too tired to do anything and just collapse on my bed.

I was wondering how the rest of you would cope with such a schedule. Generally I wear panties underneath my regular clothing. They're just so much more comfortable. :)

I usually wear shorts and a tank top to bed which is fairly gender neutral. What do the rest of you wear to bed and what do you find the most comfy?

I'm stripped for money which is another problem. I'm trying to save up for a new guitar but the temptation to add to my wardrobe is sometimes irresistable. Do any of you find yourself in similar dilemas?

I reckon a light dab of make up may help a bit but I've never been much of a fan of make up. I do like mascarra and eye liner but that's about it. When I'm dressed up I partially remind myself of a Terry Pratchett character, Adora Belle Dearheart from Going Postal. I look quite ordinary. If it weren't for my ever persistent facial hair I think I'd easily pass for female. Does anyone know any low cost methods to deter growth?

Sorry if this seems to be a misdirected rant but I'm about ready to fall asleep at my keyboard. Any help at all would be very appreciated. I just really needed to talk to someone and am glad I've finally found a place where I know there'll be someone to at least hear me out. :)

I know I've just joined but I feel so much at home already. All of you just seem so wonderful.

:love:

I come home from work and first things I do, shower and change. My cats don't care what I wear as long as they are fed and the LB is cleaned regular.

I dress all the time now when not at work or a few other select exceptions. Dressing was suppresed during my marriage(s) but in retrospect, hiding that part of me kept me guarded and mostly closed.

CLothing: this past year I trippled my wardrobe for pennies when I found that my local GoodWill store was converted to a clearance outlet. Any article or set of adult clothing $1. For $30 my closet filled up fast.

Night wear. I love my breast forms so naturally I wear either a regular bra or a sports bra to hold them on while I sleep. I also have 8 nighties so I always wear one as well.

By the way: Welcome to our forum. Make yourself at home.

Do you find that 4” heels spoil your aim? I sometimes have trouble walking in heels let alone doing anything quite so dangerous!
As for a lack of time I’d chuck a sicky and dress in a nurses uniform so I could make myself better!
Amanda x

I can't imagine even trying 4" heels. I damn near killed myself the first time I stood up in 3.5" heels. And I always seemed to stagger out of the bar like I was drunk and I was stone cold sober. Of course now I have experience and can walk in those just fine.

I love the feel of my satin slip when in bed and I have recently found a bra-top tank that lets me sleep in my forms and holds everything in place very well. I find that I have compulsive shopping habits, so much like a real girl. When I see something that I like, I just have to have it. I just wish I cold get a pair of pantyhose to last for longer, I go through them at an alarming rate. I am lucky to have more time than most to dress as I like, but there have been constrictions on this as of late but I shall persevere.

Pantihose don't last long especially when you have cats. I remember one day putting my hose on and then the cat climbed my leg. Lucky for my cat I do like him else he might have been hanging from what was left of that pair. I get MOST of my pantihose at the 99cents only store or any of the anything for a dollar stores. That way I only lose $1 instead of the $3 to $12 most pantihose cost.

When my local 99 cents store got more hose my size in just last week, I bought $15 worth. So far I have gone through about 4 pair.

susie evans
09-03-2007, 08:24 PM
not sure but i think this is called real world :hugs:

susie

crusadergirl
09-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Its not easy but you always have time to dress atlest once a week unless you sleep and work all the time. I don't dress much anymore but thats b/c i have other stuff that more important at this time. You can make time for it, but if you keep saying you have no time thats what you will have. if i wanted to i could have alot of time to dress its just not what i want to do. I work alot and i go to school hang with friends, play video games, work out , and sleep. If i have time anybody has time.

Amelia Winterhart
09-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. It's just been a pain getting settled into a more hectic life. :)

DonnaT
09-04-2007, 06:24 PM

I'm never too tired to dress in something comfortable. Heck, if you got time to change when you get home from work, you got time to dress in something comfortable, like a cami top and a skirt. Or even slip on a nightie to get ready for bed.

I have several different nighties to choose from.

No problems money wise, but the temptation to buy something not needed can be overpowering. Sometimes we've got to set our priorities. Sounds like a guitar is yours. Besides, why buy something fem if you don't have time to wear it ;)

CrossKimmy
09-07-2007, 03:50 AM
I'm going through the same thing. I have barely enough time in the day to feel like my femme self. All I know is that Tamma needs to come out and play.

trannie T
09-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm retired and still don't have enough time.