PDA

View Full Version : It’s official I’m more than half girl!

Amanda Shaft
09-03-2007, 05:34 PM
One of the bonuses about coming out to ones SO is the fact that I no longer have to hide my stash! So soon after the reveal I moved my fem clothes into my wardrobe (filling two draws as well!) Now with the further addition of a few new outfits my fem gear has edged over the half way point of my wardrobe! So should I a: get a bigger wardrobe, b: stop buying fem clothes, or c: throw out more of my blokes clothes? Actually to be honest I couldn’t fit a bigger wardrobe in and I can’t stop buying fem clothes there’s just too many to choose from, so out goes a few more drab items! Still no loss really then!

At last I did the ear piercing thing: a gold stud in each ear! I went to the local pub last night and had to put up with some stick! I just laughed it off, told them I felt empowered by having them done which is sort of true. They think I’m having a mid life crisis (I think it’s my third). In away though I do feel empowered, I sort of feel that the earrings make me dressed all the time, whatever I’m wearing I’m always Amanda and they (the earrings) are my badge of proof. A symbol of my femininity that can’t be removed, ever! I love them.

What’s the point of this thread: I have know idea!

I’m just a happy girl tonight!

Hugs Amanda x

Claudia Zylindrias
09-03-2007, 06:00 PM
good for you, its always good to have a happy girl on the inside it makes life so much better.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
One of the bonuses about coming out to ones SO is the fact that I no longer have to hide my stash! So soon after the reveal I moved my fem clothes into my wardrobe (filling two draws as well!) Now with the further addition of a few new outfits my fem gear has edged over the half way point of my wardrobe! So should I a: get a bigger wardrobe, b: stop buying fem clothes, or c: throw out more of my blokes clothes? Actually to be honest I couldn’t fit a bigger wardrobe in and I can’t stop buying fem clothes there’s just too many to choose from, so out goes a few more drab items! Still no loss really then!

At last I did the ear piercing thing: a gold stud in each ear! I went to the local pub last night and had to put up with some stick! I just laughed it off, told them I felt empowered by having them done which is sort of true. They think I’m having a mid life crisis (I think it’s my third). In away though I do feel empowered, I sort of feel that the earrings make me dressed all the time, whatever I’m wearing I’m always Amanda and they (the earrings) are my badge of proof. A symbol of my femininity that can’t be removed, ever! I love them.

What’s the point of this thread: I have know idea!

I’m just a happy girl tonight!

Hugs Amanda x

You already made the point. YOU are happy. So am I - for you.

good for you, its always good to have a happy girl on the inside it makes life so much better.

pst: can I borrow that bra???

Eileen
09-03-2007, 08:47 PM
What a wonderful post! Post like yours make us all smile. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us!

Eileen

Veronica 1
09-03-2007, 08:53 PM
It is great that you are happy on the inside. I have found that my fem wardrobe is increasing rapidly and I have had to get rid of a lot of my drab stuff to make room. If I keep going on like this I won't have anything left to wear to work. Unfortunatly, I just could not go to work enfemme, hydraulic fluid and welding splatter would just ruin my clothes. :D

BarbaraTalbot
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I too am swimming in a sea of feminine textiles.

racquel
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Such a great post.Makes me smile just to feel your joy,thanks for sharing.

Glenda58
09-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Good for you glad you're happy. Felt the same after getting my ears pierced also have a full closet of cloths just can't pass up a sale.

Roxi Loh
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
I think we all love posts like this because we will all probably post one similar at one point. Not necessarily that we are happy about coming out to our SO...but more or less that we are happy.

Byllie
09-03-2007, 10:27 PM
How about choice (d). That is, stop buying more clothes of any ilk for awhile and see what you actually wear, drab or femme. Then, weed out what you really don't wear and toss it, and see what's left.

dakota_ann69
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Empowerment is a wonderful thing!!

Amanda Shaft
09-04-2007, 06:39 AM
How about choice (d). That is, stop buying more clothes of any ilk for awhile and see what you actually wear, drab or femme. Then, weed out what you really don't wear and toss it, and see what's left.

That's a joke, right? You crazy yanks you crack me up!
Amanda x