PDA

View Full Version : for the guys .... you got the look......

Wendy me
09-03-2007, 06:48 PM
OK you guys got the look down ...you look like any guy some might run into any were.... now my question is do you hang out with generic guys and do "GUY THINGS"??? i often wondered as the mtf's enjoy time with generic females doing girl things ...... often thought how cool would it be to hang out with some of you guys and do things that guys do .... and what are some of the things you like to do???

disclaimer lol not meaning to offend or upset any one just thought like a brothers type of thing ... could be almost anything from going fishing to 4 wheeling or a day at the gun range .....

Kieron Andrew
09-03-2007, 06:56 PM
OK you guys got the look down ...you look like any guy some might run into any were.... now my question is do you hang out with generic guys and do "GUY THINGS"??? i often wondered as the mtf's enjoy time with generic females doing girl things ...... often thought how cool would it be to hang out with some of you guys and do things that guys do .... and what are some of the things you like to do???

disclaimer lol not meaning to offend or upset any one just thought like a brothers type of thing ... could be almost anything from going fishing to 4 wheeling or a day at the gun range .....I mainly hang out with MTFs, although those MTFs sometimes hang out with me in drab too, doing things like going for motorcycle rides and going down the pub, you know the boys things :D, but mainly i hang out with MTFs dressed as such, they are my friends through just being friends not being trans :D

DanielMacBride
09-03-2007, 07:43 PM
LOL me too....most of my friends are mtf too, and they are also my friends just cause they are great people, not because they're trans :) I do things like go to the pub with them and just hang out.

With my male friends, I have a few GM friends and when I hang out with them it's usually to watch AFL football or the cricket (much drinking and abuse of umpires LOL). Or, we go to the pub with their girlfriends :)

Hmmm, both activities involve drinking, I wonder if I'm starting to see a theme here? ;)

Daniel :drink:

GypsyKaren
09-03-2007, 07:44 PM
If I may interject...I've had the pleasure of meeting My Captain, he's not only very handsome but he's got attitude in his look, and it's no secret that Kieron makes my heart flutter!

Karen Starlene

DanielMacBride
09-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Oh Karen you big flirt ;) :heehee:

Daniel

Wendy me
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
so would you guys like to get out and do some outher things??? and what would they be????.................

Kieron Andrew
09-03-2007, 08:26 PM
so would you guys like to get out and do some outher things??? and what would they be????.................

Id like to hang out more with other transguys in real life, would love to meet the guys from here.....but im doing what i pretty much like to do here, im not hugely adventrous as i like my creature comforts too much

CaptLex
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
If I may interject...I've had the pleasure of meeting My Captain, he's not only very handsome but he's got attitude in his look, and it's no secret that Kieron makes my heart flutter!

Karen Starlene
Aw shucks, Karen, you're making me blush . . . :blush:

Wendy, that's a good question. I'd love to hang out with GMs, but most of the ones I know hang out with their wives and other couples. I do hang out with transmen and with gay men, though - mostly at parties and other celebratory and social events. I'd love to be invited to a guys' day at the ball park or something like that sometime. :happy:

Wendy me
09-03-2007, 08:37 PM
thats what i talking abought it might be fun to get out and do things you don't get to do all the time.......

SirTrey
09-03-2007, 09:54 PM

disclaimer lol not meaning to offend or upset any one just thought like a brothers type of thing ... could be almost anything from going fishing to 4 wheeling or a day at the gun range .....

Most of My friends are gm's....In fact, I really only have one female friend....I love sports (Browns, Cavs, Indians....Please don't pick on Me for being a Browns fan, it's hard enough...LOL).....I like to shoot every now and then at the gun range....Lots of things...would love to have trans guy friends, but don't know many....**T**

crazy4cheezeits
09-03-2007, 10:33 PM
I have mostly GM friends, lots of GG friends, a small amount of MTF friends, and.. like 1 FTM friend. I tend to partake in "male" activities, and it tends to be with males. But, when I went to a shooting range it was a GG that took me. And I don't fish.

ZenFrost
09-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Friends? What friends? :idontknow:

Abraxas
09-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Mostly all my friends, male and female, do the same kinds of things: have parties during which much alcohol is consumed, sit around and watch movies, go to bars, go to local comedy shows, stuff like that.
As for 'guy stuff'-- I dunno, most of the parties I go to are really low-key, so a lot of the time I'll end up in a corner talking to a few guys about stuff like motorcycles, guns, sports, music, stuff like that. Mind you, I'm not really into sports-- I can't stand to watch them, and, while I'd love to play, I can't really cos I've got a few physical problems that make it tricky. But yeah, general rude guy talk, liberally dosed with swearing, innuendo, and clever euhemisms (and not so clever ones, too)-- although I must say a lot of my female friends get into that, too. Maybe it's just that the crowd I hang out with is partcularly weird/cool. *shrug*

Adam
09-04-2007, 05:34 AM
yeah i guess i do hang out with gm most of my friends are because i go to all these car shows and meets if we are not fixing each others cars we are at a show or meet :D

Kieron Andrew
09-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Friends? What friends? :idontknow:

:slap: :rolleyes:

JamesAlan
09-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Lately, since my grandfather went down hill, I've been hanging out with one or two butch cousins. I had told Jody that I was interested in being a mechanic, well today she and I will be working on my mom's car. I've always done guy stuff and tend to have more gm friends than any other. Though friends are few and far between for me now. Just hanging w/ my girl Jody doing guy stuff. She knows I'm trans and is cool about it. She brought me some magazine's last night: Maximum, Stuff, and a mechanics mag. I love her. Used to play football in high school w/ my guy friends. Wouldn't let me play anymore when I accidently cracked a guy's rib. Guess I used to be too tough back then.

Cai
09-04-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't have too many GM friends (comes from attending a women's college), but I'm similar to James in the sports thing. When I was younger (9-10 about), I was told I had to play soccer on a co-ed team, because I was too rough for the girls' team.

Dasein9
09-04-2007, 11:18 AM
I hang out mostly with gay men and philosophers, so none of us is very traditionally gendered. In my crowd, the sportsfans are as likely to be women as men, and I'm frequently the most mechanically inclined of the lot, not that that's highly valued or anything, at least it's not until it's time for someone to put a piece of furniture together or change a tyre!

Time with friends generally involves a drink or something sweet and conversation that can go from cooking to sex to ontology in a flash.

Taylor105
09-04-2007, 11:20 AM
I don't have any real life friends. We moved here seven months ago and the only friend I have other than my dogs is my roomie Craig..who is a genetic male.

ZenFrost
09-04-2007, 01:41 PM
:slap: :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm talking about IRL friends, of which I have none. :dry: