PDA

View Full Version : Gearing up for atlanta

Kandi
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi gurls its me kandi,
No I don't post a lot but I have enjoyed this internet thing more then I care to admit. Had it not been for this forum I doubt I would be going to the Southern Comfort Conference next week.

I've bin working my tail off all summer and now its time for some crazy fun with what I'm told will be more then 700 gals just like us or some version of us.

My beautiful bride of 19 yrs will be goin out with her gurlfriend not her hubby. She has helped me with accesories and also does a bang up job at some alterations. We figure it will take about 10 complete outfits to last the 4 days of the conference we'll be attending.

My biggest delimma is how on earth am I gonna pack all this stuff in the yukon. One womans luggage can be substantial but add a crossdresser to the mix and we better start looking for a fork lift!

In appreciation of my wonderful SO, I want to thank all you other GG's that support and have fun with your husbands. We love ya!!!

See you at the SCC!!
Kandi

joann07
09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi gurls its me kandi,
No I don't post a lot but I have enjoyed this internet thing more then I care to admit. Had it not been for this forum I doubt I would be going to the Southern Comfort Conference next week.

I've bin working my tail off all summer and now its time for some crazy fun with what I'm told will be more then 700 gals just like us or some version of us.

My beautiful bride of 19 yrs will be goin out with her gurlfriend not her hubby. She has helped me with accesories and also does a bang up job at some alterations. We figure it will take about 10 complete outfits to last the 4 days of the conference we'll be attending.

My biggest delimma is how on earth am I gonna pack all this stuff in the yukon. One womans luggage can be substantial but add a crossdresser to the mix and we better start looking for a fork lift!

In appreciation of my wonderful SO, I want to thank all you other GG's that support and have fun with your husbands. We love ya!!!

See you at the SCC!!
Kandi

Hi Kandi,

I've got the same delimma as you.
I've made a laundry list of pretty much everything I'm going bring, but I have no idea how I'm going to pack all my dressees, clothes, shoes, wigs, accessories, pantyhose, panties, bras, etc, etc. into one giant suit case, a garment bag, and a carry-on. :sad:
Luckily, you have a Yukon to fit all that stuff. I just have my little sports coupe Mustang. Well, you know what they say, "If there's a will, there's a way!." :happy:

I'll see you and everybody real soon.
We're less than a week away!! :dance:

Hugs!

sissystephanie
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM
You can put an awful lot of stuff into a Duffle Bag. But get one on wheels, because they can be heavy. A large duffle bag can hold the contents of two suitcases!

Have fun at Southern conference. I wish I could go, since I live in the Atlanta area, but work calls! Oh well, there will be another one.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Kandi
09-04-2007, 10:06 AM
good idea sis, I could take my cabelas bag. It normally goes out west hunting elk but no reason it couldn't do alittle double duty!! Surely you can make it by the scc for a little while. Like Joann said were theres a will theres a way!

paulaN
09-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Kandi I am so jealous. Would I ever love to go to Atlanta next week. Oh and before you start stuffing you elk hunting bag. Please make sure that all of the hunting scents that you may or may not use are no longer present in the bag. It would be an awful thing to get to Atlanta smelling like and elk.