PDA

View Full Version : Hose for guys

skirt_guy
09-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Haven't been here in awhile but just checking in. A lot of serious topics on the board so thought I'd share a light one. Went to the local grocery today in a knee length denim skirt and suntan hose (total male mode, can't/won't pass but just want to wear a skirt). Was about 7am so I didn't know if it was open yet. Parked the car in front and went up to check the hours sign and the door opened. NO ONE FREAKED OUT OR CALLED THE COPS! Went back to the car and parked but didn't have the cajones to wear the skirt inside so changed into the pair of golf shorts I conveniently had awaiting. Went inside still wearing my tan hose and did my shopping. Mostly produce but spent a good 20 mins or so roaming the produce section. Checked out and went on my way without anyone noticing or saying anything.

I wish I wouldn't have chickened out on the skirt. It is the same place I've worn a skirt in the past, just didn't have the gumption this time. It'll come. It was fun thought.

SG

dakota_ann69
09-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a great trip to me, like you said no one noticed and called the cops. I think the skirt would have been a nice touch.

Emma England
09-04-2007, 04:05 AM
You will find that no one will freak out if you wear a skirt inside the store too.

Do it sometime, and you will know I am telling the truth.

Angie G
09-04-2007, 04:32 AM
Go for it next time hun :hugs:
Angie