PDA

View Full Version : Omfg (got some guy's attention)

Veronica 1
09-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Well. I don't know but I must have a nice butt or something as it seems that whenever I go for a walk after midnight I always seem to get some guys attention. Tonight I was walking down the street and a guy on a bike came up from behind me and asked if he could be of any assistance. I cannot for the life of me remember exactly what he said as I was so shocked as he came out of nowhere. I did not even think about it as I told him that I was doing fine, in my male voice. As he rapidly pedaled off, I realized just how close of an encounter that I had just had. I really think that I scared him as much as he scared me but as I was only a few feet away from my door at the time I feel that I was fairly safe. All the same, I am thinking that I should reconsider my nightly habits. Now that I am home and safe, I am having a good laugh about it as his reaction to my voice seemed to be one of panic, I mean like he just booked it out of there but it could have been a lot different. I really must learn to be more careful.

Kierci
09-04-2007, 02:47 AM
wait till you have the crap scared out of you by an automatic lawn sprinkler, which happened to me lastnight, I almost peed myself. Its funny now but I could have grabbed a few stars lastnight :D

Veronica 1
09-04-2007, 02:52 AM
At least if you had peed yourself you could have blamed it on the sprinkler. :D

PaulaJaneThomas
09-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Going out en femme, alone, late at night is almost guaranteed to get you attention. Women just don't do that.