PDA

View Full Version : Boys toys - A must have for the transman?

Kieron Andrew
09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
So I was thinking today there are just certain things a guy MUST have in his possesion....So what boys toys have you got that you simple had to have or what toys would you want

Ladies if you can think of anything we should have that constitutes as a boys toy go right a head and let us know....

Well i have:-

A toolkit
A ladder (although you'd never catch me up it, but it looks good)
A remote controlled quad bike
DVD players
stereos
My trike
lots of other little gadgets to play with

Lisa Golightly
09-04-2007, 12:51 PM
My best friend is a boy... true, true, true... I saw what would be his ultimate boy's toy yesterday... a robotic R2D2. Think I'll get it for him for Christmas ;)

Caroline Simmons
09-04-2007, 01:03 PM
What about your Wok ?

what about a 42in wide TV on your wall for watching sport

John
09-04-2007, 01:08 PM
A screwdriver.
A game console.
Diehard.

Tamara Croft
09-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Wires, (tam has boxes full of them.... you never know when they come in handy :rolleyes: ) pen knife, all sorts of silly gadgets... oh and a remote controlled helicopter... (he just bought that... yes he, cus she would never buy such a thing lol)

Lisa Golightly
09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
A game console.

Apparently... amongst the boys I know... that constitutes a Playstation 3.

Actually I have a pink Playstion 2... Never used it... But I've got it... So anyone staying over... :)

Toyah
09-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Your tool kit nust have - - -
a large hammer
an adjustable wrench (large !!!)
Screwdriver preferably large but end must be chewed to bits and must be effective at messing up any screw it touches
You must have something very loud does not matter if a hammer drill an electric saw or a grinder preferably all 3

Electric guitars are boys toys you dont need to play it it just has to be around

Kites telescopes and gliders all work, again size matters

Anything shiney !!!!

Cai
09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Toolbag in my car that allows me to fix it - adjustable wrench, metal wire in case anything falls off (:eek:), tire iron, AAA card (:heehee:), and a number of other things

Powerful computer (so what if I just use the power to play games! I might need it...)

CaptLex
09-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Powerful computer (so what if I just use the power to play games! I might need it...)
Same here, Cai, my laptop is a powerful gaming computer - HAD to have it! :heehee:

I don't consider a tool kit to be a "toy", but it is necessary. A big, flat TV is definitely a necessity too, but I think my favorite boy toy (aside from actual boy toys ;)) is my PotC cutlass. :D

Wendy me
09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
lol toys handguns .... rifles....shotguns .....boats.....4 wheel drive trucks....chainsaws.... power tools

ZenFrost
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
All of the above, plus the knowledge of how to use it all.

And Legos!

Tobie
09-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Laptop with a docking station, surround sound, GameCube, and lots of toy cars. Shhh, my toddler doesn't know that he shares when he's not here. ;)

Emily Ann Brown
09-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Fast fast cars, anything with the logo of your favorite sports team, girlie calendars, a huge coffee mug, model trains (sorry JoAnn) a favorite reclining stuffed chair.

Emily Ann

privateperks
09-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I love guns and power tools - don' care about cars or tv's, but I'm just waiting till I can get a Harley.

:D

Adam
09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
a car
welder
tool bag
drill
bench saw
computer
playstation
gamecube
game boy
remote control car
remote control plane
mp4 player
erm thats all i can think of atm but yeah them things keep me happy :heehee:

Sonia Kiss
09-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh, those kinds of toys. Sorry, I was thinking something else at first... Um, yes, ok, well as much as I like to take public transportation, those totally unneccessary oversized pick up trucks really melt me. They're SO manly. Second choice, actually far more practical and far less expensive, is a nice pocket knife.

Sonia

nataliecd77
09-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Well of course any gentleman must have 2 pocket knives. One ofr stripping wire and opening cans and assorted other uses, and a Nice one for opening letters and cleaning of the finger nails! LOL

LOL this whole thread made me think too much I have soo many of those toys but do want more of them!! Thanks Guys!
Natalie

Wendy me
09-04-2007, 05:19 PM
my garage has every thing to do any project you could think of .... more toys my Harley... never thought of the lap top as a guy thing dell E 1705loaded ....fishing equipment for any thing that swims from pan-fish to giant tuna...eletronics are more GPSS and auto polite boat things ... chart plotters and the like ....

durden
09-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Hmm, let's see.

Electronics galore:
MP3 Player, cell, digi-cam, video cam, dvd, portable dvd, etc.
Computer, scanner, printer, Wacom tablet, laptop [all my design stuff]
All of the video game consoles [I've got all the oldies too]
Great TV w/surround sound for movies & football & hockey season

Mini fridge well stocked with alcohol
Necessary tools
Graffiti / spray painting equip / artist tools
Sweet shiny ride
Bar accessories
Sports equipment
Acoustic guitar
Grill
Mags

Ahhh... that's enough of a list I suppose. :D

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 03:42 AM
OMG! i love some of these answers

My best friend is a boy... true, true, true... I saw what would be his ultimate boy's toy yesterday... a robotic R2D2. Think I'll get it for him for Christmas ;)ooooh! you dont fancy getting another one for a certain boy in Bristol do you :hugs:

You must have something very loud does not matter if a hammer drill an electric saw or a grinder preferably all 3

Electric guitars are boys toys you dont need to play it it just has to be around
ooh ok i forgot, i got a Hammer Drill....

*Kieron makes a mental note*....Electric guitar to impress the girls*

All of the above, plus the knowledge of how to use it all.
Do be silly we dont need to know how to use them thats what girls are for, or any other friend :)

Shhh, my toddler doesn't know that he shares when he's not here. ;):lol2: classic!, love it

Mini fridge well stocked with alcohol
Grill
I just knew i forgot two important things, Alcohol and food!!

SatinDoll00
09-05-2007, 04:04 AM
Dont forget DVDs

You'll need...

Complete collections of:

Family Guy
South Park
Simpsons
Sopranos
Battlestar Galactica

Also:

Jaws
Rambo 1 and 2
Terminator 1,2, and 3
Matrix 1,2 and 3
Commando
All Jay and Silent Bob movies
as many Bond films as possible
the Star Wars collection
the Lord of the Rings collection
Dumb and Dumber
Animal House
Caddy Shack

to name a few.

Also...as others mentioned...

Surround Sound! 7.1 THX is heaven in guy mode!! :D

Flat screen (LARGE...57 inches or larger) HDTV

Pool Table

Air Hockey Table

XBox 360

and a big, black, leather, recliner!!!

Tools are good...relaxation is better!

Oh...and a kegerator!!!

Gee...sounds like my house (god I love this place!!!)

Morgan

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 04:14 AM
ok where are the GGs surely some of you got husbands or had boyfriends?? help a guy out here!!.....i bet some of you are right tomboys too, oh i forgot Tam's already answered *hides*

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 04:22 AM
Oh...and a kegerator!!!
Just looked this up, cos my first reaction was 'a what!!'...my second reaction was oooh yeah me want one of those lol

SatinDoll00
09-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Just looked this up, cos my first reaction was 'a what!!'...my second reaction was oooh yeah me want one of those lol

Tis the best! Especially with a Bass/Guiness coupler!

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

And then you pass out!!

Morgan

Ryan
09-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Ohhh toys, lol!
Erm..I got two dvd recorder thingies,
Lcd HD tv too, amongst two other tv's.
Big stereo system, but never use it now.
My lappy and desktop, desktop complete with 5:1 surround sound speakers and sub set :D (can you tell I like loud music yet, lol).
Two I pods,
Xbox 360.
Toolkit, drill, elecky screwdriver etc!
Painting kit, ie rollers, brushes, dust sheets, ladders etc
Dvd's of course.
Loads of cd's (although not as many as Taylor, hehe)
Electric guitar.
2 Guns
1 Big Knife
1 Police Batton :eek: (naughty Ryan)
And I Sold my drum kit, but wanna new one like NOW!!!!!
Oh and a room full of beer, lol and.................
Fishing rod and tackle :D

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 06:43 AM
1 Police Batton :eek: (naughty Ryan)ok someone has to ask?? how the heck did you get that? and uhhh why?? lol

Ryan
09-05-2007, 06:47 AM
ok someone has to ask?? how the heck did you get that? and uhhh why?? lol

Got it from the net! And erm......well when I was at that hell hole of a flat, (remember that?) I thought I might need it if someone broke in to beat the local tranny up!

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Got it from the net! And erm......well when I was at that hell hole of a flat, (remember that?) I thought I might need it if someone broke in to beat the local tranny up!ah ok fair do's :) thought you might have nicked it from the local bobby lol

JamesAlan
09-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Redneck toolbox (has a mega roll of duct tape in it lol), 6 pocket knives (3 fold and 3 Swiss Army type), and can play with my Daddypa's tools *gets napkin to sop up drool*. Now that Daddypa passed away, I gotta learn to do more stuff around here (like mow the lawn and use the weed whacker).

dancinginthedark
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
A jeep for all those off road trips, & some stuff for the trip:
a tent to sleep in
old enamel coffee pot for real camp fire coffee
dented up old tin cup to drink it out of

Power saws, any kind seems to do as long as it cuts the H*** out of things, and a welder to put them back together another way :strugglin

Rope, most guys never seem to have enough of the stuff. And if you don't think of rope as toy you guys haven't been using it right. :rofl:

Elsbeth
09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
lol toys handguns .... rifles....shotguns .....boats.....4 wheel drive trucks....chainsaws.... power tools

And a motorcycle!

El

KrazyKat
09-06-2007, 02:11 AM
:2c:Please, guys, just strap your tool belt on, enough boyz toyz for me!! :heehee:

SatinDoll00
09-06-2007, 02:43 AM
I want one!!! :D

Where did you get it??

On second thought, no...I shouldn't...such things are not really lady like.

My 18 inch survival knife (see Rambo) will have to do.

Much more ladylike :p

Morgan <---actually does own an original Arkansas Toothpick (Rambo knife)

StephanieT
09-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Roll Around tool boxes
Angle grinder
Circular Saw
Drill
Electric Sander - Belt and Vibrating
Race Car
Pick-up truck
Boat
Fishing pole
Remote control car and boat
Wirefeed welder
Gas Torch for welding
Big Screen TV
Lawn tractor for mowing the lawn
Gas powered weed eater
Gas Grill
Smoker Grill
Lots of computing equipment
Extra fridge in the garage
He who has the most toys may not win but sure has a lot of fun

SirTrey
09-06-2007, 06:16 AM
So I was thinking today there are just certain things a guy MUST have in his possesion....So what boys toys have you got that you simple had to have or what toys would you want

Ladies if you can think of anything we should have that constitutes as a boys toy go right a head and let us know....

Well i have:-

A toolkit
A ladder (although you'd never catch me up it, but it looks good)
A remote controlled quad bike
DVD players
stereos
My trike
lots of other little gadgets to play with

I have the typical boy toys listed....Favorite "boy toy", though is My JEEP.....God, do I LOVE My Jeep! :) **Trey**

Dasein9
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Toys? I don't need no stinkin' toys. Just leave me my glasses, and I can start a fire to survive in the wilderness, just like Lord of the Flies. What more could a man want?

(Unless there are bugs. I don't do bugs.)

SirTrey
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Rope, most guys never seem to have enough of the stuff. And if you don't think of rope as toy you guys haven't been using it right.

I've got rope and I DO know how to use it....:) LOL **Trey**

Taylor105
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Ohhh toys, lol!
Erm..I got two dvd recorder thingies,
Lcd HD tv too, amongst two other tv's.
Big stereo system, but never use it now.
My lappy and desktop, desktop complete with 5:1 surround sound speakers and sub set :D (can you tell I like loud music yet, lol).
Two I pods,
Xbox 360.
Toolkit, drill, elecky screwdriver etc!
Painting kit, ie rollers, brushes, dust sheets, ladders etc
Dvd's of course.
Loads of cd's (although not as many as Taylor, hehe)
Electric guitar.
2 Guns
1 Big Knife
1 Police Batton :eek: (naughty Ryan)
And I Sold my drum kit, but wanna new one like NOW!!!!!
Oh and a room full of beer, lol and.................
Fishing rod and tackle :D

Maybe not as many Cd's as me but you have two iPods!! I really want the biggest baddest iPod there is!!

ZenFrost
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Maybe not as many Cd's as me but you have two iPods!! I really want the biggest baddest iPod there is!!

You mean this one? http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/

Or the new iPod Touch? http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/

Apple re-did their whole iPod family yesterday, I think this adds a whole new dimension to must-have boy toys. :drool:

Kieron Andrew
09-06-2007, 02:05 PM

Apple re-did their whole iPod family yesterday, I think this adds a whole new dimension to must-have boy toys. :drool:
i want the new ipod Touch :drool:

Ryan
09-06-2007, 05:11 PM
i want the new ipod Touch :drool:

Me too now, lol!

dancinginthedark
09-07-2007, 11:17 AM
I've got rope and I DO know how to use it....:) LOL **Trey**

A jeep and rope? I'm in love. LOL

boi_0h
09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I've got:
a super nintendo
an ipod
several tool kits (one for my room, 2 for my car, and 1 just laying around the basement)
PS2
A satellite radio in my car
a six pack cooler (i'm upgrading to a bigger one as soon as i find an old school metal one on ebay)
a desktop punching bag
a GPS (for to geocache with)
a hat collection

dancinginthedark
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
What about levels and all those measuring tools you guys use when doing home remodeling and stuff?

Emily Ann Brown
09-10-2007, 09:59 AM
JUMPER CABLES....gotta have jumper cables !!!

Emily Ann

KrazyKat
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Tool belt, gotta have a tool belt, and please, white socks to the calves, and shorts and steel toed boots, yeah, now we're talking!!

Okay, I'll be back later, "It's getting hot in here!!":eek:

Taylor105
09-11-2007, 04:32 PM

I've actually got my eye on the iPhone!! It is the best of all worlds. lol But I just bought a kick ass computer with a 17 inch plasma screen moniter and a surround sound system with a huge sub-woofer. Those are some big boys toys. Yeah baby!! I don't think I will ever get off my computer.

BarbaraTalbot
09-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Diehard.

This is mandatory, You can substitue any AHHRnold movie though in a pinch

Wires, (tam has boxes full of them.... you never know when they come in handy :rolleyes: ) pen knife,

I am clueless with all things electrical and I too have enough wire to...well I don't know what an electrician would do with the amount I have, but it is sufficient to know I have "enough"

Pen knife is mandatory. You should carefully read your local laws and always carry one just an 1/8 inch shorted than the legal concealed weapon law. Interestingly, here in Arizona a switchblade is legal, as long as the blade inst long enough to be considered lethal. Long as you want if its carried openly. Yes,KNIFE GOOD.

My sister in law was not all that impressed with the machismo of her sister's intended. She was astounded to see I own an electric guitar. more so that I can play the basic required rifts.

A jeep for all those off road trips, & some stuff for the trip:
a tent to sleep in
old enamel coffee pot for real camp fire coffee
dented up old tin cup to drink it out of

Power saws, any kind seems to do as long as it cuts the H*** out of things, and a welder to put them back together another way :strugglin

Rope, most guys never seem to have enough of the stuff. And if you don't think of rope as toy you guys haven't been using it right. :rofl:

You forgot all the spare vehicles lying about hacked in 1/2's 1/3rds and 1/4s awaiting the wirefeed welder. Even apparently disabled and apparently unusable, they are precious toys indeed.

Toys? I don't need no stinkin' toys. Just leave me my glasses, and I can start a fire to survive in the wilderness, just like Lord of the Flies. What more could a man want?

DING DING DING we have a winner.....

Sort of. Any form of ignition is ok, but strike anywhere matches are preferred, followed by book matches. Hours of entertainment waiting to see how low a match can go before it burns one's fingers. Next best is a butane lighter, bonus points for a refillable ronson style or zippo for the older gents.

Prisms are cool both for starting fires AND the insect problem. Tip: hit the paper at an angle to achieve conflagration, otherwise you just burn holes in it.

The important thing is one should acquire a basic working knowledge of explosives and incendiary devices. Most boys toys reach their highest and best use when you have stuffed them with a few containment vessels filled with an accelerent and an oxygen source. Tam's helicopter with a bag of petrol and a wee bit of Semtex would be spectacular!

Mistybtm
09-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Same here, my xps laptop a powerful gaming computer A 2duo core 2.67, 4 gigs of ram 2 vid card 8600 in SLi mode on an extream ASUS mobo.,Xbox 360, Motorcycle -
and some more i will not mention he he :D
Mistybtm.

dancinginthedark
09-17-2007, 09:33 AM
You forgot all the spare vehicles lying about hacked in 1/2's 1/3rds and 1/4s awaiting the wirefeed welder. Even apparently disabled and apparently unusable, they are precious toys indeed.

Barb I didn't know you'd seen our place. :rofl: Currently 14-15 vehicles in various stages of :confused: something out there.

KrazyKat
09-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Barbara, Can I go play with you and fire and see things go "Boom"!! Sounds like lots of fun too me!! Now, where is the bunker, and does it have a microwave!!!:D

Hoping you live in Montana or Wyoming, :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Barbara, Can I go play with you and fire and see things go "Boom"!! Sounds like lots of fun too me!! Now, where is the bunker, and does it have a microwave!!!:D

Hoping you live in Montana or Wyoming, :heehee:

lol ladies and gentlemen we have a tomboy amongst us :heehee:

KrazyKat
09-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Kieron, maybe a TomKat, lol!!

My favorite toy would be a fully loaded RV, pulling a jeep behind, I mean a rebuilt army Willy, one for down and dirty!

crunchysoda
09-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Hmm my bf has two xbox 360's, a Nintendo wii, PS 2 and a PS 3.

He also has a few power tools, saw, drill, drimmel.

flame blower or it could be torch, not sure. He went in the backyard and set all the weeds on fire. :devil:

He's got tools and a big fancy jack thing to work on the car.

He's got two HDtv, I think ones 37 and the others a 42.
Ones a sony and the other is an aqua something or other.

Paintball gun and accessories, a fancy knife I got him for christmas.

As you can see *I* am very technical. :heehee:

That's just *some* of the stuff he has. Not to mention a $1300 digital camera he has been obsessing about buying. :rolleyes: :eek:

Caroline Simmons
09-24-2007, 08:17 AM
A framed Autographed Football shirt of your local Footie team, or Rugby, or Baseball or even Basketball

Below a framed Autographed Footie Shirt of Kierons local team Bristol City from when they beat My fav team Bradford Park Avenue, in a FA Cup match 3 years ago
its on our club house wall

Caz

SirTrey
09-24-2007, 09:07 AM
A framed Autographed Football shirt of your local Footie team, or Rugby, or Baseball or even Basketball

Below a framed Autographed Footie Shirt of Kierons local team Bristol City from when they beat My fav team Bradford Park Avenue, in a FA Cup match 3 years ago

Caz

Totally with you on this one, Caroline....I'm American, so My jerseys are different, but My jerseys are a MUST HAVE....I have football jerseys, basketball, and baseball....Need one for hockey....I am a total sports fan....LOVE MY FOOTBALL!! But will watch most any sport. Thanks for mentioning that one! **Trey**
GO BROWNS!!! <<I know they suck, you don't have to tell Me>>
GO CAVS!!! <<who choked in the NBA Finals last year, even with LeBraun>>
GO INDIANS!! <<Tribe is on a ROLL, baby>>
GO ISLANDERS!! <<My only New York team, even though I live in NYC>>

CaptLex
09-24-2007, 10:52 AM
GO ISLANDERS!! <<My only New York team, even though I live in NYC>>
Remind me to get you a Mets cap . . . :rolleyes:

SirTrey
09-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Remind me to get you a Mets cap . . . :rolleyes:

Dude, My second favorite team IS The Mets....but I do LOVE My Tribe!! I will bring you a Tribe hat when I come back to NY (I'm in Ohio at the moment, so I can get you one, no problem) :) **Trey**

(We CLINCHED yesterday, dude, and what is YOUR magic number??) LOL

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM

Caz

lol i remember that game all to well!

Talking of Baseball caps/footie caps i know its not a boys toy but its a boys thing and its a must have in the household, i have loads of them that i like collecting, mainly LA Raiders(oakland), and Kansas City chiefs

KarenSusan
09-26-2007, 12:22 PM
GPS receiver. Both the car navigation type and the portable type used for hiking.

jsoto81
09-28-2007, 09:05 PM
this is a definate boys toy. I found it on Digg.com

A real man's fridge (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/draft-includer/askos-home-pub-fridge-is-a-fridge-for-real-men-304739.php)

Megan72
09-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Every boy has to have this toy!!!

CaptLex
09-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Every boy has to have this toy!!!

Does it come in blue? :D

jsoto81
09-28-2007, 09:35 PM
I love the camo paint job.

Megan72
09-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Does it come in blue? :D

This one does!! hehehe

CaptLex
09-28-2007, 09:40 PM
This one does!! hehehe

Cool! :thumbsup: Almost looks like the Partridge Family's tour bus. :heehee:

Megan72
09-28-2007, 09:43 PM
I did not notice at first but the paint almost looks like blue and pink, maybe it is a transgendered chevy? :heehee:

LoriNC
10-12-2007, 08:17 AM
If it cuts, drills, hammers or has a motor its a boy toy. If it purrrs & is soft well we can get the girls to share.:tongueout

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Can girls come and play, too??

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
We can bring our own wheels?

CaptLex
10-14-2007, 07:16 AM
Can girls come and play, too??

Whoa, get a look at those guns! Welcome, Nicki, nice to see you again. :D

Albtraum
10-20-2007, 02:15 PM

*gasp* Das, no pocket knife? How are you going to survive in the wilderness with no knife? You may need to strip leaves from twigs, make it through dense brush, sharpen a stick or just clean your fingernails. How in the world can you skin a rabbit without a knife:tongueout

Don't you want to shave like Crocodile Dundee:heehee:

You can play mumbletypeg with the bugs:devil:

Nicki B
12-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Anybody wanna play with the girls' toys? :)

(No, it's not a tank.. It's a gun. And it blows bubbles.)

AmandaM
12-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Ok, man-hat on, let me tune in.....

Guns! Knives! Especially, knives like the Rambo knife. Air compressors and power tools. A truck tricked out. A hunting jacket. Good boots. Manly movies like Conan. Oh yeah, guns. Knives. A battle axe. Calendars of pinup girls. Beer signs. Oh yeah, guns. Knives. A smoking pipe. World War 2 movies, especially Patton. Oh yeah, guns. Knives. Maybe a flail or mace. Did I cover it?

Devon James
12-16-2007, 03:40 AM
an oldtimer-car :D

Taylor105
12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
For me it is weapons. I have acquired and become proficient at many differrent martial arts weapons. The weapons are my arsenal. haha I can take care of me and mine very well. The only thing that sucks is that it is illegal to have these weapons within reach in my car. It's a stupid law! I mean I have some weapons that are six feet long bo staffs. Even if I could get it into the front seat (which I can't) what would I do? Poke someone out the window during an episode of road rage gone wrong. lol But yea, my love of weaponry and knowing how to use them makes me feel more manly.

Mariah
12-16-2007, 12:07 PM
a 1996 cray super computer (or equvilent)... no wait that's a geek toy. boy toy uhm don't know, my dad wants a Lift for the garage, my bro want a subi wrx sti do them count? *^_^* I think the only thing here that is "boy toy" like is my swords n gun.

keris

AmandaM
12-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh, forgot. You have to shop at Midaeval Replicas.

Mariah
12-16-2007, 09:59 PM
O toys then I have some:
http://www.mageflux.com/nakor/pictures/100_9642.JPG

http://www.mageflux.com/miscfiles/pics/bikerx7/IMGP1313.JPG

and my cerrent toy >:)
http://www.mageflux.com/miscfiles/pics/accord/100_9815.JPG
my main toy:
http://www.mageflux.com/miscfiles/pics/100_9520.jpg

and just a funny shot, My best friend (in pink on hood) on my rx7, me next to my friend stefy.
http://www.mageflux.com/miscfiles/pics/neilbg2.jpg

*^_^*
keris (am soo screwed if someone from bII.org is on here.)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-17-2007, 02:20 AM
1) A leatherman pocket tool
2) Synthesizers! BIG ones with lots of plug ins
3) "an official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot range model air rifle witha compass in the stock and this thing that tells time!"
(sorry, I couldnt resist seeing that its almost Xmas ;)

AmandaM
12-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Oh yeah, you must engage in at least one fist fight and call your opponent a queer. LOL!

CaptLex
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh yeah, you must engage in at least one fist fight and call your opponent a queer. LOL!
Nah, I'd call him a "straighty" :tongueout

SirTrey
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Nah, I'd call him a "straighty"
You don't even WANT to know what I call an opponent in a fist fight (and I've had a few of them, LOL)...but they won't let Me post it here...:) Suffice to say, I have a nasty mouth....BTW, I got a new boy toy as an early gift....Power screwdriver with a nice selection of detachable bits....I like it....:)

Cai
12-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Nah, I'd call him a "straighty" :tongueout

:heehee: Best answer ever.

hayden von beethoven
12-19-2007, 10:34 AM
My toys (which I think everyone should have!):

3 Electric guitars.
1 Electric bass guitar.
1 Hunting bow (never use it)
2 Hand guns (because I'm paranoid)
A huge tool box full of crap that your girlfriend complains about, saying it needs to be more organized so you can find stuff in it, yet you know exactly where everything is in the large pile of whatever.
1 Xbox
1 Xbox 360
1 PS3 :heehee: (nerd...)
(Had at one time) 2 motorcycles. (Sold them for money to get back to the states on and to get other shit for life with Deana which never happend.. I WANT MY BIKES BACK -sad-)
Wicked awesome Alienware computer >.>
4 Digital cameras.
Lots of other misc gadgets that beep and click and wirr.
Tons of hot wheels, model cars, and rc cars.
Car posters, model posters, etc.
A spit can next to the couch.
Work boots by the door/fire place (if you need work boots.. I dunno. I have them.)
An insane collection of power tools.
Millions of broken things that you'll "get to later" but refuse to throw away.
And finally...
My favorite.
A fast... fast... loud... fast.. car.
Like mine =]

(it's ghetto but I'm rebuilding it! because thats what I do. I tear things apart and rebuild them.)
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/gingerbreadcunt/Mystang.jpg

(The rainbow unicorn is my car mascot for team "TheFriendsYouWishYouDidntHave"........His name is Jordan Wilson)

hayden von beethoven
12-19-2007, 10:40 AM
I have some weapons that are six feet long bo staffs. Even if I could get it into the front seat (which I can't) what would I do? Poke someone out the window during an episode of road rage gone wrong.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Ahh I about wet myself laughing when I read that!

hayden von beethoven
12-19-2007, 11:08 AM

Hahaha so true.

bi_weird
12-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Somehow I missed this thread completely. A saw. Every man must have a saw. And a big hammer. Mom got me a little one for my birthday, something 'small, for female hands', forgetting that I'm six foot tall. So I bought a bigger one and now I have two. Also a random assortment of screws and nails which no longer have a home. Preferrably some bent ones.

Dalece
12-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Love the tank, for me a new computer at home, got guns gottruck and for captlex a keg of jamacian rum, and for all of you sisters all your dreams and wishes come true

ericalynncd
12-23-2007, 07:34 PM
you gotta have a jacked up truck and a gunrack.

christina marie
12-24-2007, 12:34 AM
an oxygen/acetylene torch set up! nothing breaks loose stuck bolts like a "blue wrench". and if you are really bored, and have a trash bag...