PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of a school that allows you to role play as a female?

Tonks
09-04-2007, 04:01 PM
One of my ultimate fantasies I have has always been to attend a boarding school and wear the girl's school uniform. Girl's school uniforms have always been something I've really enjoyed thanks to the general certain style they have. Does anybody know of a school that I didn't mention below that role plays males who dress as female students?

I've already found one that seemed interesting in Britain. My only problem with the school is that the uniforms look really stupid. They don't really look like uniforms a real school would issue. They look more like a bad cosplay. Aside from that, it's everything I could ever dream of. A boarding school setting where you sit in real classes and learn from real teachers, you have real homework that you must turn in, with the only difference being that you're treated as a female student and must wear the female uniform and p.e. uniform.

It doesn't stop here either. The school also has adult males and females who want to relive their younger days role playing between ages 7-17. I think part of the purpose of the school is to allow people to relive their days as young people again in a boarding school setting. The awesome part though is that they allow males to experience the boarding school setting from a girl's perspective. You get to live in the girl's dorms, wear the girl's uniform all day, use the girl's bathroom, and play sports in a games skirt with other girls. Pretty cool eh?

So again if any of you know of another place, preferably one in the United States, that has decent-looking uniforms and has the same kind of school-setting where a male goes to school as a female student, please link me. Thanks.

sterling12
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Check with Ms Vera's Finishing School in N.Y.C. If she's still in business, I believe she could fulfill that fantasy. I read her book about a year ago and the book was several years old.

So, not sure if she's still around. Does anybody know?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tonks
09-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Check with Ms Vera's Finishing School in N.Y.C. If she's still in business, I believe she could fulfill that fantasy. I read her book about a year ago and the book was several years old.

So, not sure if she's still around. Does anybody know?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Yeah Ms. Vera's still around, but her business didn't really appeal to me. She had a lot of programs for people who want to look, feel, and be a woman for awhile, but nothing compared to the other school where you have dorms etc.

Actually she does have one course that is very similar called Campus Co-Ed, but it's very expensive, it only lasts 8 hours, and you're only taking ballet, voice class, etc. type classes. At Muir Academy, the place is structured as a classic Britain boarding school setting where you are learning real subjects like Math, History, Latin, etc. and the only difference is that you're playing the role of a girl rather than a boy. It's a lot more realistic and a lot more fun because finally all those years of envy as I watched girls strolling by in those awesome-looking uniforms can become a reality.

Billijo49504
09-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Most colleges. Or that is what I was told by someone in college. She said she waas in class with many crossdressers. Her story, not mine...BJ