PDA

View Full Version : looks!

samantha78
09-04-2007, 05:55 PM
How would I go about looking like a ****? so to speak?

Wendy me
09-04-2007, 05:58 PM
dress like one????........

samantha78
09-04-2007, 05:59 PM
But what would I wear for that? I mean give me some ideas please

DonnaT
09-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Depends on your idea of a ****.

And whether what one wears is cause for considering them a ****.

Some could be offended if one were to, say, suggest a micro mini, in red, with fishnets and 5" heels. As there may be some who like wearing such items, and they don't consider themselves or their look to be **** like.

Zee
09-04-2007, 06:16 PM
At least 4" spiked heals, fishnets, leather mini skirt, long hair (wig), lots of makeup, low cut blouse which shows a lot of cleavage.

Vicky_Scot
09-04-2007, 06:18 PM
But what would I wear for that? I mean give me some ideas please

Samantha I think you know very well what you would wear to look like a **** (a horrible word IMO to describe anyone).

samantha78
09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone just getting some ideas for a date with my lover and he asked me to do that thing!!
I dearly apologize if I offended any one thats not what I meant to do!!!!:sad:

BarbaraTalbot
09-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Oh my...well I think there is a lot of help to be had here, both from those that have, ahem, appreciated the look in gg's over the years (or CD's I suppose) and those that apparently seek to emulate that look. I'd point you to some examples, but I fear that not all of the best ones realize how truly well they excel, so I will defer.

Dee says to me just now, "You are a B@&**%!!" (But I do think she grinned a little.)

OK passable **** or drag ****?

Passable **** remember the rule GG's use, if you show off one part you must cover the other. You got legs forever? micro mini, fishnets, pumps, MODEST top. Really proud of the jiggle in those new forms? TIGHT top, strategic peek-a-boos, and knee length skirt with lots of motion IE pleats.

For drag queen ****, start with a miniskirt and a halter top and subtract fabric according to taste. (or lack thereof...did I say that...slap)

Sweet Jane
09-04-2007, 06:23 PM
ummmmm..I don't really think its the clothes that make the ****s..its their actions. Usually they are wearing a different someones legs around their neck every day!!!!

Even though on rare occasions I wear short, short skirts, fishnets and 4" heels, I would never call myself a ****...........but dressing like that may be a start, and then its just a matter of finding those legs!!!

Zee
09-04-2007, 06:27 PM
ummmmm..I don't really think its the clothes that make the ****s..its their actions. Usually they are wearing a different someones legs around their neck every day!!!!

Even though on rare occasions I wear short, short skirts, fishnets and 4" heels, I would never call myself a ****...........but dressing like that may be a start, and then its just a matter of finding those legs!!!

LOL

joselyn318
09-04-2007, 06:44 PM
mmmmm....I love dressing like a ****. Nothing like a sexy pair of 4" heels, stockings, and a tight thong teddy

Sugar
09-04-2007, 06:57 PM
http://www.cycle****sfromhell.com/news.html

Wenda
09-04-2007, 07:17 PM
The Four L's of dressing: Leather, Lace, Lycra and Latex .... and as the other gurls have said, at least 4" heels, black, red or silver stockings perferably net, flashy make-up, loats of jewellery, basically anything opposite to what your grade four teacher might have worn. w.

Angie G
09-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Small tank top very short skirt fishnet hose ans high heels wiht lots of eyeliner and red red lipstic,
Oh thats me :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Beats the heck out of me??? LOL

Karren

sterling12
09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
And, it would probably help if you get yourself a bunch of fake tattoo's, (Or real one's if you wish to perpetuate "The Look.") A coiled cobra, in the middle of your face.....that ought to do it!

I run the risk here of somebody writing in and saying, "Your just an old fuddie-duddie." "A snake on The Face Tatt' ain't the sign of a real ****!" I'll stand by my opinion. If it isn't a sure sign....it goes a very long way towards getting you there.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Melinda G
09-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Here's my **** outfit!

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/2164/hal5gb0.jpg

You can always put on a coat. And no one will know what is under it.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7060/hal8zh0.jpg

Zee
09-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Looking good Melinda
:hugs:

Z

BarbaraTalbot
09-04-2007, 10:26 PM
The Four L's of dressing: Leather, Lace, Lycra and Latex .... and as the other gurls have said, at least 4" heels, black, red or silver stockings perferably net, flashy make-up, loats of jewellery, basically anything opposite to what your grade four teacher might have worn. w.

I can't seem to recall my 4th grade teacher, but my 3rd grade teacher was HOT. this was 70's- shortish skirts, turtleneck knits, she use to alternate between a pageboy wig and a waist length one. hmmm I wonder how progressive the Connecticut public school systems were at the time, might she have been a CD???

Billijo49504
09-04-2007, 10:37 PM
If your butt is hanging out of your skirt. And your boobs are hanging out of your top. As Jeff Foxwerthy might say, you are one....BJ

Rachael
09-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Wow Melinda!! I'd really like to see more of your boat!! It's too covered up for me!:OT::bye: Rachael

SatinDoll00
09-05-2007, 04:11 AM
How would I go about looking like a ****? so to speak?

http://actchives.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/lindsay-lohan-plumm-flash-00.JPG

Morgan <---would absolutely KILL to look like either one :heehee:

kristiCD
09-05-2007, 07:59 AM
crop top, short shorts or a short skirt that exposes half your butt, g-string panties, 5" or higher heels, eyeliner and bright red lipstick, and of course you need to shave your body bare

Dixie
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
To look like a **** is to be a ****. What I mean is that the "look" only carries so far, to really look the part is to be the part thus putting out the **** vibe that completes the picture, at least that's what my wife tells her ****:heehee: