PDA

View Full Version : What is Pink Fog!

switcheralso
09-04-2007, 06:04 PM
I do not understand Pink Fog. Please Explain...Thank You

BarbaraTalbot
09-04-2007, 06:08 PM
When one is so enthralled with all things femme that one is sort of myopic and regular life gets ignore or pushed aside.

I have been inhaling the floral fragrance of the pink fog for about the last 2 months. with occasional glimpses of real life as placed between me and the dress or computer screen by my indulgent wife.

Deborah Jane
09-04-2007, 06:21 PM
The "pink fog" can rule your life!! Beware!!:heehee:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-04-2007, 06:24 PM
When one is so enthralled with all things femme that one is sort of myopic and regular life gets ignore or pushed aside.

I have been inhaling the floral fragrance of the pink fog for about the last 2 months. with occasional glimpses of real life as placed between me and the dress or computer screen by my indulgent wife.

The "pink fog" can rule your life!! Beware!!:heehee:

I work in boy mode and live in girl mode that maybe I am in the "pink fog?"

Zee
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
It is very distracting, especailly when you are at work....

I work with a lot of ladies and I am always scoping out their wardrobe... even notice when they have a new outfit. Generally I try to make a comment, but I have to remind my self to cool it, never ask the questions I want to "That is SOOO cute, where did you get that?" kind of thing...

The "fog" gets easier to deal with, but it takes time. sigh.

Jamie001
09-04-2007, 06:58 PM
The Pink Fog is wonderful and sensuous. There isn't any feeling that compares. It is even better than smoking a good doobie back in the the 70's. When I am in the Pink Fog, I really feel like a girl. :love:

Deborah Jane
09-04-2007, 07:03 PM
The Pink Fog is wonderful and sensuous. There isn't any feeling that compares. It is even better than smoking a good doobie back in the the 70's. When I am in the Pink Fog, I really feel like a girl. :love:

Note!! The results of inhaling the Pink Fog!!:heehee:

Heather_Marie
09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
I too did not know what a Pink Fog was until I read this thread. Now I know it’s very hard to get away from but I Love it when I’m here. I have been it this Fog since I joined this forum Thank you all. I'm with you Zee it's hard for me at work too. I almost asked where a lady got her outfit I wanted to so bad but I remembered I was at work.

Zee

It is very distracting, especailly when you are at work....

I work with a lot of ladies and I am always scoping out their wardrobe... even notice when they have a new outfit. Generally I try to make a comment, but I have to remind my self to cool it, never ask the questions I want to "That is SOOO cute, where did you get that?" kind of thing...

kittypw GG
09-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I personally have never gotten used to the pink fog. I dread it for myself and every other gg who has to be touched by it. It is a way of loosing touch with reality IMO and places a much unfair burden on the spouse who is not engulfed in the pink fog. It's like a drinker on a drinking binge.
Makes me dislike pink really. :thumbsdn: Kitty

Tasha T
09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
I think it's the name of a Pink Floyd tribute band.

LilSissyStevie
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I think it's the name of a Pink Floyd tribute band.

Or perhaps a band formed from some ex members of Pink Floyd and Foghat,

Roberta Lynn
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM

If you find yourself sailing into the PINK FOG make sure you know where the light house is and you can hear the fog horn.
If you get engulfed by the fog and lose your way, your life might end up on the rocks. :sad:

Priscilla1018
09-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Long live the Pink Fog!!

Jamie001
09-04-2007, 08:15 PM
We need a good CD theme song about being in the Pink Fog kinda like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. The Pink Fog is better than any hallucinogenic drug that has ever been available. It just feels so good! :love:

Or perhaps a band formed from some ex members of Pink Floyd and Foghat,

Jamie001
09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Kittypw,

Sounds like you had a bad trip from your last hit of the Pink Fog. :heehee:

You just need to have another hit of Pink Fog and this time inhale very deeply and just "go with the flow".

:hugs: Jamie :happy:

I personally have never gotten used to the pink fog. I dread it for myself and every other gg who has to be touched by it. It is a way of loosing touch with reality IMO and places a much unfair burden on the spouse who is not engulfed in the pink fog. It's like a drinker on a drinking binge.
Makes me dislike pink really. :thumbsdn: Kitty

Zee
09-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Kittypw,

You just need to have another hit of Pink Fog and this time inhale very deeply and just "go with the flow".

Yea, no one needs to know, one won't hurt, c'mon, you'll like it! Would I lie to you?

(peer pressure?)

It is even better when you combine the green fog with the pink fog... IMHO.:D

Janet99cd
09-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Damn, now i got a pink monkey on my back.

Katelyn
09-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I came to understand what the "Ping fog" as a type of adolecense for crossdressers/Transgendered girls (or gurls if you prefer). It's the point in your life where you start spoiling youself like a teen in a mall. you seem to not be able to obtain enough clothes, or shoes, makeup, etc. You want to spend most (if not all) your free time dressed. The reason some say beware is because it has destroyed relationships. Some girlfriends/wifes feel that dressing is more important than them. You'll know you've stepped into the pink fog if you notice yourself more stuff than reasonable. Hopefully this helps your understanding a bit more. BTW, someone should add this word to wikipedia.:happy:

Roxi Loh
09-04-2007, 11:27 PM
We need a good CD theme song about being in the Pink Fog kinda like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. The Pink Fog is better than any hallucinogenic drug that has ever been available. It just feels so good! :love:

I play bass...if we could get a Pink Fog band together we could rock...

carie
09-05-2007, 12:30 AM

i'm the only guy in the class. same thing happend ..:p almost all of them hv great sense of fashion .. makes me looking forward to go to class everyday .. :heehee:

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Can this band have 2 bass players? We could do songs like "Fool for the Panties", "I just Wanna Wear Skirts for You" and "Comfortably dressed Up", or how bout "Wish I had hair" or "Learning to Shop"!
I think the album title "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" describes the pink fog pretty well, actually.
Can't think of much else from Foghat, but there's lots more from Pink Floyd.:heehee:

LilSissyStevie
09-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Can't think of much else from Foghat

How about "Stone Pink"

kittypw GG
09-05-2007, 03:24 AM
I think a pink fog band could work. :D Do you need go go girls? I can't sing but boy can I dance. :heehee: I always wanted to wear one of those fancy dresses and go go boots. :happy: Kitty

dakota_ann69
09-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Ahhhhhhh.....now it all makes sense to me. Thanks for telling me about the pink fog, I thought I was just stuck in a giant ball of cotton candy. LOL!!

Veronica Fallon
09-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Hmmm...
Just last week I was drifting along in the lovely, pink fogginess, when I thought to scribble a lil' rhyme about it...

~ Pink Fog ~ :c9:

It sneaks through crevices & cracks, whispering across the ground
It’s coming to tease me again, creeping with nary a sound

It drifts with such confident calm, it knows I don’t stand a chance
I’m blind to it’s soft shades of pink, it’s safe from my casual glance

Delicacy comes to take me, away to its cloud in the sky
And as the fog embraces me, I feel that I surely can fly

It bathes me & caresses me, makes me feel so soft & so nice
Then tells me I’m oh so pretty, the essence of sugar & spice

I sigh in bliss, & move with grace, pink dreams have my head in a whirl
From somewhere deep within my soul, I’ve fully turned into a girl

So much to see, to do, & to feel, this woman is so far behind
I yearn to give her all of it, the sweet fog has captured my mind

I’m almost lost in its thickness, I can just barely see my way
I must go before it’s too late, but part of me just wants to stay

One life is not enough for two, so balance must dampen each flame
I stamped my heel & sent the fog, back to from wherever it came

It goes not far, it’s always lurking
I see it there
Quietly smirking.

~ Veronica Fallon ~

Cara Allen
09-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Kittypw,

Oh, bless the pink fog...

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Oh, wait... that's... on second thought, it IS the same thing.

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey Veronica, you should put that to music! Great lyrics for a song!

May the Fog be with you!:heehee:

Sorry Cara, I had to say it! I think I'm gonna steal that one and use it!

Cara Allen
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
See, now I think we're expanding this waaay too much! "Pink Fog" is just the state of mind that we are in, when we can be feminine. That's all!

I am seeing others equate this with divorce, GG panic, addictions, and now the condition of our immaturity...... Lighten up girls! I don't think that anyone can claim to have created the term, and I think it's funny! To my thinking, it does describe the perfect and innocent frame of mind that we get into when we can be ourselves... You're not running out and buying a complete wardrobe, or going to the emergency room and demanding a sex change! Geeze! If a TG does not respect the needs of his wife, that's not Pink Fog, it's selfish! iF A TG runs out and buys a bunch of clothes, that's addictive behavior (on the other hand, if a woman does it, it's a Shopping Spree...) If a TG gets overconfident in her bahavior and pass quotient, and goes for a walk through the Navy Yard, that's immaturity.

None of that has pink Fog on it, anywhere!

I came to understand what the "Ping fog" as a type of adolecense for crossdressers/Transgendered girls (or gurls if you prefer). It's the point in your life where you start spoiling youself like a teen in a mall. you seem to not be able to obtain enough clothes, or shoes, makeup, etc. You want to spend most (if not all) your free time dressed. The reason some say beware is because it has destroyed relationships. Some girlfriends/wifes feel that dressing is more important than them. You'll know you've stepped into the pink fog if you notice yourself more stuff than reasonable. Hopefully this helps your understanding a bit more. BTW, someone should add this word to wikipedia.:happy:

Cara Allen
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Veronica, you should put that to music! Great lyrics for a song!

May the Fog be with you!:heehee:

Sorry Cara, I had to say it! I think I'm gonna steal that one and use it!

Help yourself! I would be honored!

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks Cara!:hugs:

You're right by the way, we do need to keep a sense of humor about this stuff!

Rosaliy Lynne
09-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I play bass...if we could get a Pink Fog band together we could rock...

dayam str8 it would!!!

Can this band have 2 bass players? We could do songs like "Fool for the Panties", "I just Wanna Wear Skirts for You" and "Comfortably dressed Up", or how bout "Wish I had hair" or "Learning to Shop"!
I think the album title "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" describes the pink fog pretty well, actually.
Can't think of much else from Foghat, but there's lots more from Pink Floyd.:heehee:

Debut album title - oh yeah !!!!! When can I buy it?

Hmmm...
Just last week I was drifting along in the lovely, pink fogginess, when I thought to scribble a lil' rhyme about it...

I see it there
Quietly smirking.

~ Veronica Fallon ~

Thank you Veronica. I love it. In fact I saved a copy.

Jamie001
09-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Very well stated. Thank you Cara.

See, now I think we're expanding this waaay too much! "Pink Fog" is just the state of mind that we are in, when we can be feminine. That's all!

I am seeing others equate this with divorce, GG panic, addictions, and now the condition of our immaturity...... Lighten up girls! I don't think that anyone can claim to have created the term, and I think it's funny! To my thinking, it does describe the perfect and innocent frame of mind that we get into when we can be ourselves... You're not running out and buying a complete wardrobe, or going to the emergency room and demanding a sex change! Geeze! If a TG does not respect the needs of his wife, that's not Pink Fog, it's selfish! iF A TG runs out and buys a bunch of clothes, that's addictive behavior (on the other hand, if a woman does it, it's a Shopping Spree...) If a TG gets overconfident in her bahavior and pass quotient, and goes for a walk through the Navy Yard, that's immaturity.

None of that has pink Fog on it, anywhere!

Jamie001
09-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Veronica,

This is wonderful! Please put it to music and make a recording. I will be the first to buy it!! Now we have our own song.

Hmmm...

I see it there
Quietly smirking.

~ Veronica Fallon ~

Stephanie Blue
09-05-2007, 12:53 PM
I have definitly been in a pink fog lately. I can't stop thinking about dressing up. I finaly shaved my legs yesterday, also painted my toe nails. my legs look and feel great. can't wait for my first time out. Steph

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 06:51 PM
"Trust the Fog, Lola!"
"Do not let yourself become obsessed with the panties, that path leads to the Dark side of the Fog"

Cara Allen
09-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Congratulations! You are stepping out into a bigger world... and doing it with pretty legs, too!

I have definitly been in a pink fog lately. I can't stop thinking about dressing up. I finaly shaved my legs yesterday, also painted my toe nails. my legs look and feel great. can't wait for my first time out. Steph

kassandra richard
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
"Trust the Fog, Lola!"
"Do not let yourself become obsessed with the panties, that path leads to the Dark side of the Fog"

Can I have a pink light sabre? Um....okay, that's just embarassing :o

Kassandra

Toni Shelton
09-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Please don't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in the PINK FOG...................

Brenda_fish
09-07-2007, 02:06 PM
"Trust the Fog, Lola!"

Wow Star Wars, the Kinks, and Pink Floyd in the same sentence. This band will be good!

Got my Foghat on.

Brenda

MJ
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Generally I try to make a comment, but I have to remind my self to cool it, never ask the questions I want to "That is SOOO cute, where did you get that?"

so i am not the only one !! do you know how many time i almost said that

[QUOTE]I think a pink fog band could work. :D Do you need go go girls? I can't sing but boy can I dance. :heehee: I always wanted to wear one of those fancy dresses and go go boots. :happy: Kitty

i am with kittypw I can't sing .. but i sure can dance :D

kassandra richard
09-07-2007, 02:36 PM
On the band note, how 'bout covering The Who's "I'm A Boy"? :devil:
I'd play rhythm guitar (not really that good), and I can sing. Just don't ask me to move, 'cause I'm rhythmically challenged :)

Kassandra

Emily Ann Brown
09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Or maybe covering Cher's "THE BITCH IS BACK". Or the cover to Moody Blues "KNIGHTS in WHITE SATIN".

Let's see now.....Sherlyn on bass, me on drums, need a kicking lead guitar girl ! Hmmm................

Emily Ann

Katie T
09-07-2007, 03:07 PM
:thumbsup:Veronica....That was excelent:2c::ms:

Deborah Jane
09-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Or maybe covering Cher's "THE BITCH IS BACK". Or the cover to Moody Blues "KNIGHTS in WHITE SATIN".

Let's see now.....Sherlyn on bass, me on drums, need a kicking lead guitar girl ! Hmmm................

Emily Ann

How about renaming Knights in white satin---Knights in pink satin!!If you get stuck for a lead guitar give me a call!!!

switcheralso
09-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Let me know when I can down load the song. Thank you for the smile and all the help on the thread.

:rofl::thumbup:

Baley
09-08-2007, 01:06 AM
OUCH. I told my real estate Agent this week, i loved here outfit!!! PINK FOG:straightface::straightface:

ronna
09-08-2007, 02:19 AM
I must be completely immersed in it. I've never heard the term but now I understand! To all things pink!
:heehee:

Sheri 4242
09-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Not to dampen the ongoing humor . . . but

notwithstanding all the ideas regarding bands, lyrics, etc., but to get to the heart of the original question: Pink Fog is when you are in an all-encompassing state of mind about your CDing -- sort of like it has taken you over in all (or nearly all) your thoughts, deeds, and actions -- and where you are often prone to risk-taking to CD regardless the consequence. IMO, the "Pink Fog" comes when you reach a certain stage: for example, maybe you've known you were a CDer from a very early age, and maybe you've done some degree of CDing off and on, THEN, all of a sudden you get a green light to do it a lot -- like maybe you get involved with a SO who is accepting, so you kind of go overboard (like buying yourself two skirts while buying your SO nothing -- while we all know that the best way is to buy an accepting SO two things for every one we buy ourselves :lol2: ).

In the main, "Pink Fog" truly is a euphoric state of mind -- some say almost like an opiod euphoria!!! It is more than mere indulgence -- it is saturating your CDing senses!!!

All that said, I offer the following:

1.) Pink Fog is a "stage" of CDing that is characterized by zealous, if not selfish, preoccupation with all things associated with the femme side of the dichotomous personna of a CDer, and

2.) Pink Fog is a "stage" where the femme personna and the male personna are out of balance, leaning heavily towards the former.

Jamie001
09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Sheri,

You should submit your definition to Wikipedia.

Not to dampen the ongoing humor . . . but

notwithstanding all the ideas regarding bands, lyrics, etc., but to get to the heart of the original question: Pink Fog is when you are in an all-encompassing state of mind about your CDing -- sort of like it has taken you over in all (or nearly all) your thoughts, deeds, and actions -- and where you are often prone to risk-taking to CD regardless the consequence. IMO, the "Pink Fog" comes when you reach a certain stage: for example, maybe you've known you were a CDer from a very early age, and maybe you've done some degree of CDing off and on, THEN, all of a sudden you get a green light to do it a lot -- like maybe you get involved with a SO who is accepting, so you kind of go overboard (like buying yourself two skirts while buying your SO nothing -- while we all know that the best way is to buy an accepting SO two things for every one we buy ourselves :lol2: ).

In the main, "Pink Fog" truly is a euphoric state of mind -- some say almost like an opiod euphoria!!! It is more than mere indulgence -- it is saturating your CDing senses!!!

All that said, I offer the following:

1.) Pink Fog is a "stage" of CDing that is characterized by zealous, if not selfish, preoccupation with all things associated with the femme side of the dichotomous personna of a CDer, and

2.) Pink Fog is a "stage" where the femme personna and the male personna are out of balance, leaning heavily towards the former.

ronni
09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
When what wasn't pink before is now pink, like you have dyed your underwear, your socks, your pajamas, your nails are pink, your eye shadow, your lipstick, your computer desktop wallpaper, your toilet paper, your dusting rags, when there isn't anything else that isn't pink, you are living in it!

Fab Karen
09-25-2007, 08:39 PM
... you seem to not be able to obtain enough clothes, or shoes, makeup, etc.
enough shoes?
that's just gibberish! :D

Caitlin Rose
09-26-2007, 04:33 AM
There is a beauty salon in Sugar Loaf NY called "The Fog"....and I always thought the name had something to do with Aqua-net!