PDA

View Full Version : father found my panties

malissa0311
09-04-2007, 08:23 PM
today when my wife was doing laundry my father in lawfound a pink thong on the floor and picked it up and asked my wife is this was her's she sayed no and that is malissa's he stated ho ok and droped and he left right away.

Zee
09-04-2007, 08:24 PM
... the look on Dad in Law's face; Priceless!

Too funny.

Billijo49504
09-04-2007, 10:59 PM
The wife could have said it was hers. But she was after the wow factor and got it. And maybe spoiled it betweeen you and your father for a long time....BJ

BarbaraTalbot
09-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I have 3 daughters, I don't even want to notice what they wear now except as necessary to insure the are clothed, reasonably comfortable and not overly self-conscious. When they are grown women, inquiring as to whether a article of intimate apparel in their own home belongs to them would be a little creepy. Believe me, I know creepy, I have done creepy, I was too young to have a son-in-law at the time though.

Sweet Jane
09-04-2007, 11:49 PM
hmmmmmm..I would never ask who underwear belongs to.....I am just too discreet I think...maybe I know the answer could surprise me?

Katelyn
09-05-2007, 12:01 AM
I don't know about this. When she said they were melissa's did she use you femme name "Melissa", and if so, does he know that you're melissa?

Ema1234 GG
09-05-2007, 04:04 AM
I'm sorry but this doesn't quite add up. Why would your father (her father in law) pick up some underwear and ask if it was hers? Surely, if he really did have no idea about your CDing he would assume it was hers, I mean in reality who else does he think it's going to belong to?

Secondly, isn't it a bit wierd that he would do that? For him to be questioning a grown woman (who isn't his wife) about her underwear? What was he going to do if she said yes it is?

And like has been pointed out before, if she said it was "Melissa's" then how would your father know that was you unless he already knew about your CDing?

Veronica 1
09-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe he was going to ask to borrow them. :devil:

dakota_ann69
09-05-2007, 11:35 AM
today when my wife was doing laundry my father in lawfound a pink thong on the floor and picked it up and asked my wife is this was her's she sayed no and that is malissa's he stated ho ok and droped and he left right away.

Is this your father or your wife's father? Either way doesn't really matter. Maybe the father has no idea who malissa is. And if he does know who malissa is what business is it of his to ask who the underwear belonged to in the first place.

If I was your wife I would have politely asked if he wanted to try them on. LOL!!

Not trying to offend here, just trying to help.

:2c:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I would say he had a clue and maybe the aparent size was wrong for the wife. I'm not sure I would be paying attention to laundry that wasn't mine unless it was something in my size I wanted to borrow.

Assuming he has a clue, I think Melissa's secret is out.

Just a guess - but i bet daddy didn't like the answer.:heehee::tongueout:heehee:

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Some people are just SOO narrow minded!!!:eek:

Deborah Jane
09-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Perhaps he,s got an identical pair and was just checking he hadn,t been caught out:heehee:

malissa0311
09-05-2007, 08:48 PM
just to let you all know he did not know that i cd and my wife used my male name when she replyed apparently he asked if they were hers or is wifes
he is my father in law will have to wait and see how it all plays out

nikkicdintraining
09-05-2007, 09:38 PM
my wife did something similiar. i was folding laundry with the family over. my mom spotted one of my thongs. and asked the wife how can u wear those. the wife replied it isnt mine.. well we dont have any other females in the house, so it narrowed it down who's it might be

Karren H
09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
He's probably at his house right now still washing his hands!!! lol

Karren

Katelyn
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Thank you for clarifying the story. I hope all goes well for you.

NicoleR
09-05-2007, 10:36 PM
maybe he asked because he'd like a pair for himself, :heehee:.

Kris
09-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I wonder if he asked that because he thought you were cheating on his daughter and she hadn't noticed...

But yeah getting in someones underwear is...... weird to say the least.

I hope that he thinks he has the crossdressers syndrome or something now.. actually I would ask him if he has had urges since he touched your panties. :tongueout I would tell him that is how it started with you.

I am evil and should be destroyed

Kris

Robin Leigh
09-06-2007, 04:52 AM
I wonder if he asked that because he thought you were cheating on his daughter and she hadn't noticed...
I guess that's a possibility. But I'm not about to try & second-guess the thought processes of a man that handles his daughter's underwear...

But yeah getting in someones underwear is...... weird to say the least.
Agreed. Although many on this forum started "borrowing" our sisters' or mother's things, we were children at the time. Not adults with grown-up children, who ought to be a little more mature, IMHO.

I hope that he thinks he has the crossdressers syndrome or something now.. actually I would ask him if he has had urges since he touched your panties. :tongueout I would tell him that is how it started with you.
Excellent! :heehee:

I am evil and should be destroyed
You are evil, Kris. But I like that in a woman. :D

BTW, I love your new avatar pic.

:hugs:

Robin