PDA

View Full Version : Nervous/Excited

caderemington
09-04-2007, 08:38 PM
So today, I finally got some spirit gum so i can have facial hair :happy:. I went to wal-mart and got a barbie doll with around the same hair color, actually, I'm dying my hair so it will match. lol. Class starts tomorrow, so I'm going to class in all boy mode with facial hair. That should be a surprise for my classmates! Oh, and Gutherie made me a new packy, so I can't wait to try that out! I'm kinda nervous though, I have to come out to my profs tomorrow, and ask them to call me Cade. But hopefully, it will all work out. :happy:

Tristan
09-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Awesome. Good luck, Cade, I really hope it goes well.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Awesome! You'll have to tell me how the packy works. ;-)

ZenFrost
09-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I guess barbies do have a use after all. :bg: I hope all goes well for you.

durden
09-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Hopefully you didn't buy one of those Barbies that are being recalled due to lead paint being involved. Sorry, just read that article today, it's all I could think of. :p

But I wish you well on sucessfully nailing tomorrow's big step. Your classmates & professors will get used to it, so don't stress over it too much. :D

crazy4cheezeits
09-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Good luck. And good idea with the Barbie- I never would have thought of that.

caderemington
09-05-2007, 12:11 AM
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hopefully you didn't buy one of those Barbies that are being recalled due to lead paint being involved. Sorry, just read that article today, it's all I could think of. :p

ohhh yayyy... something else to worry about. eh, oh well. :happy:

Good luck. And good idea with the Barbie- I never would have thought of that.

last year for the drag show, we used barbie hair, so thats how I know about that :D

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-05-2007, 12:24 AM
So is that why you're dying your hair? Good luck tomorrow... you'll have to let me know how it goes. Oh, and I definitely saw that drag show, I just didn't know who you were/connected you to that when I did meet you.

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 03:32 AM
ok! pictures dude, we want pictures, i cant believe no one else has asked!! good luck with it all :D

Adam
09-05-2007, 08:24 AM
wow cool hope it goes well yeah and pics would be cool :)

caderemington
09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
ok! pictures dude, we want pictures, i cant believe no one else has asked!! good luck with it all :D

No, Gutherie pretty much demanded pictures on Yahoo earlier. Don't worry, I will definitely get some pics.... as soon as I can get my hands on a camera!... oh yeah, I've been to one of my classes, and that went fine. My next one is religion though, in like 20 minutes.... yikes!

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 10:34 AM
My next one is religion though, in like 20 minutes.... yikes!

get to class Mister lol!

Elsbeth
09-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Good luck.

And you might want to try a theatre supply store. It has to be cheaper than buying barbies. :)

El

Kieron Andrew
09-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Good luck.

And you might want to try a theatre supply store. It has to be cheaper than buying barbies. :)

Elunfortunately those stick beards/tashes from theatre supply stores rarely look realistic, the DIY version seems to come out better....

RevMoonSerpent
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Good luck and be sure to let us know how everything gos.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Ok.... so how'd it go? Com'n - we all want to know! ;)

MarinaTwelve200
09-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Excuse me for posting on this site, as a M2F, but being in a theatre group, I'm an old hand at spirit gum and fake facial hair. First of all get the GOOD spirit gum---it has an amber color. The clear white stuff is no good--it falls off after a while. But it will get you high as a kite :D

And hair---Go to a discount beauty supply house, you can get a 2 foot hank of it for about a buck---enough to last a long time. These are all ME BTW.---yes halloween is fun.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/ThreeShot.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Twain1.jpg

caderemington
09-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Ok.... so how'd it go? Com'n - we all want to know! ;)

rawr... I should be getting ready for today, and yet I'm sitting at my computer posting... yesterday was good, my girlfriend didn't like my hair much, but oh well, everyone else did. Today I have two more classes, and I've already introduced myself to one of my profs for today, so I will update more later. Oh, and I still don't have pics :sad: