PDA

View Full Version : computer programs

Genevera
09-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Several years ago I got a computer program from cosmopolitan where you could input a picture of yourself and then try makeovers and print them out. It was fun to play with and try different hairstyles and colors on myself. Are there any programs out there you can suggest which might be fun, informational, or of interest to crossdressers???:happy:

Karren H
09-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Ivillage has one... and there are others... I did one or two on L'oreal and Ivillage but would much rather do it with makeup for real...

Karren

Billijo49504
09-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I agree with Karren, it's more fun to get another color wig and experiment with cosmetics. Most of those programs don't do you justice. So it's more fun to go to Walgreens or Target and pick up some cheap makeup and play, then do it on the puter. JMHO...BJ

kassandra richard
09-04-2007, 10:57 PM
The Cosmo application is a bit of a hoot, but it's old and not supported any more.

iVillage is much better but you probably need to be wearing foundation/beard cover when you take your picture because it doesn't support adding it in later. And getting the hair stylist to work is finicky, but all in all the results are pretty decent.

Maybelline has a place to play as well, and I've found one called "The Mirror of Beauty" that somebody mentioned here a while back. Haven't played too much with it though, so I can't comment on it.

Karren and Billijo have it right though. Much more fun to mess up your face live.