PDA

View Full Version : Saw a sister shopping in drab.

angelfire
09-05-2007, 04:26 AM
So, I was at a thrift store yesterday, and a guy & his SO (I guess) come in. I pay them no attention, until I hear the cashier say "Are you trying clothes on for your wife?" and he just said "No, I wear whatever fits." and then she told him where the men's section was (upstairs). He was browsing, and holding things up (kind of like I was :heehee: ), so it felt good to not be the only one there shopping for femme stuff.

Also, a 3 punk kids came in (with mohawks and all), and walked to the women's section, then turned around and the girl of the group called one of the other guys a 'faggot' for going into the women's section. I just ignored them because as soon as she said it, they all went to the men's section anyway.

So I ended up buying a black skirt, new with tags, and a blue top.

erickka
09-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I generally consider the source and go about my business. Punks will be punks, regardless.

Dixie
09-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Interesting, you said that they ALL went into the men's section, does that make her a Dyke by her own standards?? :D:drink:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-05-2007, 12:26 PM
it is no ones business who one buys for as long as the items are paid for. No one has to justify who one buys anything for.

here's how it works:
Store has a product.
I want it.
I buy it.
Store gets paid.
I get the product and the receipt.

that's all she wrote.