PDA

View Full Version : CD's who are Exhibitionists

kristiCD
09-05-2007, 08:13 AM
I am wondering how many CD's are exhibitionists? I like to wear minimal clothing when I cross dress. If it were permissible I would go to a club (gay club where CD's hang out) dressed in a g-string, 5" heels, bikini top, and make-up. I would love to hear stories from other CD's who like to go out scantily dressed.

Dixie
09-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Not me I'm shy:heehee:

rik
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I must also lean to your idea of fun,I mowed my grass yesterday in a red fringed bra top and matching panties with a denim mini and of course red strappy heels.

Kris
09-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Where do you ladies live? I wanna see this.

I would absolutely DIE mowing the lawn in heels.

Kris

rik
09-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Well its not all that hard with these new mowers they go by pedal forward or reverse and im in the middle of the georgia bible belt very strange town

Karren H
09-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Well IMHO anyone that goes out enfeme in public is an exhibitionists of sorts.. Wanting to be seen by others.. But not necessarily with as little on as possible as you like to! Lol. I was always into crossdressing not crossUNdressing so the more clothing the better as far as I was concerned!! Plus I don't really have the body to display my ass-sets persay.. Hehe. But even if I did I still would dress rather conservatively...

Karren

Kris
09-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Well its not all that hard with these new mowers they go by pedal forward or reverse and im in the middle of the georgia bible belt very strange town

In Oregon we are far from the Bible belt....... but I can tell you that if someone was out mowing in high heels, everyone in the neighborhood would be talking about it for weeks! So if you get people staring at you, you don't think it's because you are in heels, it would be because of what you were DOING in heels.

You ladies do the darnest things that us GG's wouldn't EVER consider doing.......

And sometimes you are surprised at peoples reactions....

:hugs:Kris:love:

rik
09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Quick note as I accept that I am an exibitionist I guess the rush of possibly getting caught is fun my home is a bit off the road with one neighbor and quite a bit of green space between me and others so not like living in metro suburbs more like country .Also I did get caught today and it was a big rush maybe someday ill get brave enough to shock all and come out completely but till then ill just have fun

Stephenie S
09-05-2007, 10:39 AM
I mow my lawn in jeans, sneakers, and a sleevless top. I would sink down in the grass if I tried to wear heels (what ever for?!). Heels are for dressing up and going out, not mowing the lawn.

Oh well, whatever floats yer boat.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Melinda G
09-05-2007, 10:46 AM
I've gone out wearing very little, many times, but always with a coat on.
I've gone out wearing lace top thi hi stockings, ankle strap heels, and nothing else, with just a light coat on. It feels really good, and is quite a thrill imagineing what could happen. But with the coat on, only I know what I have on under it.

dakota_ann69
09-05-2007, 10:55 AM
If I even tried to pull that off I would end up explaining myself from a local hospital with a straight jacket on!! LOL!!

Tamara Croft
09-05-2007, 10:56 AM
All CD's are exhibitionists :tongueout

rik
09-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Ok let me explain its a sit on riding mower i would never ruin a great pair of heels with grass stains and it was just plain fun

Melinda G
09-05-2007, 11:17 AM
OK Girls, now let's play, "guess what I'm wearing under the coat!:D

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7451/cd020gy3.jpg

rik
09-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Great legs and the shoes wow

Tara Jordan Campbell
09-05-2007, 11:28 AM
A twig and berries?

Alice B
09-05-2007, 11:51 AM
At my age? I'd get arrested and they would throw away the key.

kristiCD
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Melinda,

You should put on some mini shorts or mini skirt with that outfit and go to a bar where CD's go, and then take the coat off. You think you would enjoy that too?

Kristi

Dita_B
09-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Although it is exciting to wear barely anything at all under your short coat (or dress for that matter) and feel the breeze on your bum, and I have done it... for me being fully dressed is more exciting...

I like the games that you girls play and I like them a lot and I would have great fun to guess what's under the coat, but my thrill is going out and try to do the best job I possibly can passing and blending in. Well... that is dressed as sexy as I dare and still get away with blending in...

Sometimes I see a GG in the Mall that has her coat all closed on the strategic points and I'd like to guess if she's wearing anything at all under it... The accompanying heels, make up and stockings sometimes give a hint that there is more to the picture than meets the eye...

So I see absolutely no problem in going out wearing next to nothing...

As long as you have fun gurls...

:love:Dita.

KrystalS
09-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I too love waring minimal clothing when dressing. I love going out in just a camisole, mini skirt and heels and nothing else! I love the look I get especially if they get a look up my skirt climbing out of my car.

kristiCD
09-05-2007, 01:25 PM
It would be fun to go out to a club with you Krystal

Stephanie Blue
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey Kristi, I am definitly an exhibistionist but if I dressed like you described my excitment would definitly show. Steph

Kate Simmons
09-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Never touch the stuff myself. Long skirts with boots or pants even when I dance.:happy:

Melinda G
09-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah! I know I'm a tease. It's what women do! It's right there on page 33 of my "How To Be A Chick" manual.:D

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1182/cd015yq2.jpg

janet1234
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Cute, cute, cute, want to dance?

Melinda G
09-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I don't dance with perverts.:D

SandyR
09-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I guess going out in Drag is being an exhibitionist, so yes I am. But I also love the heel and short skirts. This is me just before heading out to the Hotel lobby for some chips and salsa.

Hugs.

SandyR

tinadcd
09-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't dance with perverts.:D

Hey now, I resemble that remark! :dance:

DonnaT
09-05-2007, 06:13 PM
I mow my lawn in jeans, sneakers, and a sleevless top. I would sink down in the grass if I tried to wear heels (what ever for?!). Heels are for dressing up and going out, not mowing the lawn.

Well, they would help aerate the lawn, I imagine. ;)

And I imagine she used a riding mower, not a push power.

There is one girl that comes to the club in quite an exhibitionist style. She doesn't talk to anyone.

Desiree2bababe
09-06-2007, 09:01 AM
I know I am. The shorter the dress, the more you could see, the sexier I felt. My most risque evening was in a see thru pair of chiffon shorts. Ended up being the "luckiest" shorts I've owned.

I always fantasized about attending "Bare as You Dare" club parties but never did.

Kris
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
I am somewhat of an exhibitionist as well but not so much with what I wear....... it's more about sex.

There is some kind of a thrill for me to wonder if I am going to get caught. I've never have been caught, but I know once at least where I was watched, but didn't realize it at the time. :heehee:

Oh well. I can't do anything about it now!

Kris

Lisa Renee
09-06-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes I am sometimes an exhibionist also. I get a kick out of driving around late and night wearing just a bra and panties, and of course heels. And driving very lawfully.

michelleliz
09-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Did you ever think of what you would look like or feel like setting in a jail cell like that if you got arested for a trafice stop. It wouldn't be fun

Michelle liz

Alena-mnsk
09-07-2007, 03:25 AM
I prefer full dress-up. As example when I without pantyhose (hot weather) I feel myself uncomfortable. Or without wig I look as nude.

kristiCD
09-08-2007, 08:39 AM
there has to be more exhibitionist cross dressers. I would love to hear your stories.

LA CINDY LOVE
09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
I guess I'm a exhibitionist I just felt that I was a tramp..........I guess I should keep it real I just love to show off my body I love to wear micro mini skirts that are low waist , short top and high heel shoes or boots.

I dress to get attention I want people to notice me , at the clubs a lot of true girls ask me were I get my cloths form and how good I look and the men well what can I say they are men.

I would stop dressing if i did not get any attention I guess that is why I dress like a chic **** but that is what makes being CINDY so fun and exciting.

LA CINDY LOVE

Melinda G
09-08-2007, 12:00 PM
I dress the way I wish women dressed. And I'm not into church ladies, or the "frump" look! :D

Life is short. Put on some lace top, thi hi stockings, ankle strap heels, and a short coat, and go for a long walk on a breezy night. Pick a nice, safe residential neighborhood, and just go for a long stroll.

janet1234
09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Hey Kristi, how about a photo of the outfit you envision?

kristiCD
09-09-2007, 04:57 AM
They wouldn't allow such a photo posted on this website. I could email it to you though

BarbaraLoveToDress
09-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey Kristi:

I love to dress very, very, ****ty. Love to be seen.

Joy Carter
09-15-2007, 10:20 AM
All CD's are exhibitionists :tongueout

Nope !
Besides just as a matter of good looks and taste I prefer dresing fully. :2c:

Wendy me
09-15-2007, 10:31 AM
i don't think all CD'S are exhibitionists at all well at lest not me ... i dress to be comfy ... not to put on a show ...

MsJanessa
09-15-2007, 11:41 AM
define exhibitionist---if you mean tight leather with satin and silk with sky scrapper stillettoes than yes:dom:

Wenda
09-15-2007, 11:57 AM
I guess going on stage in a 400 seat theatre would be considered a bit of exhibitionism?:D

suzy
09-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Melinda,

Hun.....

I have no idea...but something tells me that I could get arrested for my imagination!!!:D

kay_jessica
09-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Where do you ladies live? I wanna see this.

I would absolutely DIE mowing the lawn in heels.

Kris

Well its is a possible outcome of mowing the lawn in heels that prevents RGs from mowing the lawn in heals. Then very little surprises me now on this site.

Take care now,

Kay

Lovely Rita
09-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I also believe that it is also in the female psyche to be an exhibitionist.

I will be going out this week enfemme and part of the fun will be being seen. Now as far as G strings and dance poles, I will reserve my comments since I can not pull it off and I don't want to sound like sour grapes.......lol
:love:

Veronica 1
09-15-2007, 01:53 PM
i don't think all CD'S are exhibitionists at all well at lest not me ... i dress to be comfy ... not to put on a show ...

Same here, I just don't have the body for trashy outfits. Boobs, thongs, and beer guts just don't go well together.

Brenda Love
09-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I do believe that a good majority of us are a little bit of an exhibitionist.I have never been outside completly enfemme so i don't know what it feels like,but I'm sure it's wonderful.I got a chance to go camping by myself this year and took some fem items with me.The first day i went for a walk with a pair of white seethru strech pants and floral patern panties under,I didn't know anyone there and they didn't know me it was great.When someone did notice all I got from them was a smile:heehee: who dosn't like someone smileing at them!!!!!

hugs Brenda

Twyla
09-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Same as Karen Hutton. I'm a crossdresser not a cross-un-dresser.
Showing my panties sounds OK. Showing my hairy ass would be offending for those nice GG asses.
Shave it ? Still doesn't sound apealing.

ArleneRaquel
09-16-2007, 10:05 PM
If by " Exhibitionist " you mean a Cd'er who dresses sexy then I plead
" Guilty ",but I never show anything that a " normal " person would consider offensive. I reveal alot of leg and I wear a number of low cut ( non - revealing ) outfits , but I do not believe that I " brazenly " show off . I love to receive car honks and/or wolf's whistles, they do however give me a great rush and I love ANY :thumbsup: compliments that I receive.Besides NO ONE makes passes at girls :straightface: who wear glasses. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Who Always Wears Sexy Glasses :thumbsup:

karynspanties
09-17-2007, 05:04 AM
Just check out my avatar!! I always wear a knee length skirt when I go out. Nothing shorter. But it still creeps up the thigh when you bend over giving someone that panty shot!:devil:

Alice Torn
09-17-2007, 07:35 AM
After, going out in a short, sexy dress, dark hose, and 4" heels, for a full day, in 2005, and getting some nice, and also embarrassing attention, I am more leaning, on cnservative , but, attractive dress, and, also, like I would like gg's to dress more. Here is the dress, heels I wore, that day. Some teens shouted, "oh my G-d."

JoanFlores
09-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Well since I live ina very hot state, I get to cut the grass in the back in my bikini bottom and sandles, I get a great tan and when I am done, I jump in the pool for one hour.
I do have a 10 foot fence all around the yard, and do not have any one liviing on either side or bach of my home, so I take advantage as much as I can.

Heather_Marie
10-01-2007, 08:36 PM
I am. I so am. I love to go out at night when I need to run an errand just driving their like you Lisa Renee wearing panties and a bra or cami.

09-06-2007 10:00 PM
Lisa Renee I fit also
Yes I am sometimes an exhibitionists also. I get a kick out of driving around late and night wearing just a bra and panties, and of course heels. And driving
Or just around the house with the windows open just enough to have someone just take a peek :heehee: I love it.

docrobbysherry
10-01-2007, 08:55 PM
It's not easy being an exhibitionist on this site. I've been trying to post a pic ever since I joined! No luck so far! U CAN see me. I lost 10lbs. for some recent bathing suit shots!
MySpace.com/robert sherry

high heels
10-28-2007, 02:39 AM
i mowed the lawn and re potted plants today in a black singlet top and denim mini and black heels (no panties)

MonikaW
10-28-2007, 02:54 AM
I guess if I had the body for wearing something skimpy, I would consider it. Though I have gone to the beach/pool in a one piece bathing suit. Nothing too dramatic as I am a plus-sized woman, but I guess a bathing suit can be considered skimpy. Nothing that would win me any beauty contests, but at least no one went screaming in terror at the sight of me. LOL.

LilSissyStevie
10-28-2007, 03:06 AM
I guess I'm not an exibitionist since only my wife has ever seen me dressed in adulthood. I don't have any desire to change that. I can't imagine what the thrill would be.

Gisele
10-28-2007, 07:05 AM
I did something one night a few weeks or so ago. Jenn and I and a few friends went to a gay bar that had a drag show that night. Before we went in I was wearing a long white somewhat sheer skirt. I had a slip on and white panties. I got brave and pulled off my slip before getting out of the car. Knowing full well that my panties were showing pretty good.

What a rush! I did in fact have a couple of GG's acting like they wanted to grab my ass as I walked pass them. They had smiles and panting like puppies while holding their hands out as to grab my butt.

I told Jenn as we were leaving and she gave me a big smile.:hugs:

I will be doing that again! What a rush!

docrobbysherry
10-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Sounds like CD's r just like GG's. If they've got the figure for it, it doesn't matter! Dressing up or down, they want to look hot! I resemble that remark.
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Eugenie
10-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Some of us are exhibitionists but in a different sense of the word, not the extreme sense of showing oneself in sexy outfits and provocative poses.

Those in the group I'm refering to are exhibitionists in the sense that they want to be seen "en femme", wearing most of the times quite conservative clothes.

It is a way to really exist as a woman: being seen by other people than oneself in the mirror. This is also one reason some of us like to post pictures here or on other CD forums.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Lucypink
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Yesterday I went to a gay Bar, which I am going each time I dress. While dressing with skirt just above the knee and a blouse, I fund a short mini, so I tried it but I liked the Look of the two so what I did is that I wore the mini under the Knee high skirt and a sleevless black top with silver under the white long sleeved skirt.
Arived to the Bar looking more conservative, after a while and knowing that almost every body has seen me, I went to the Ladies room and took the blouse and the longer skirt and went out, I turned heads when walking to my table, they were figuring what happened!!!! I loved the feeling, so after some drinks I went up on the plataform in the midle of the dance flor, I Always wanted to dance in one of this plataforms that some discos or bars have.
It was a Rush, so yes I think I am becoming an Exibisionist, and loving it!!! Lucy.

sexotik
10-30-2007, 09:36 AM
IMO Crossdressers aim to draw some attention if they go out, who wouldn't like to be mistaken for a girl? But this isn't the first nor the main reason for crossdressing; crossdressin' means letting the inner girl out, doesn't it?

When I go out enfemme 4 the fisrt time I expect to atract some attention. I think I have a nice figure, especially a nice ass, even though I haven't dressed I sometimes wear tight trousers and my ass kinda pops out, I guess some boys look at it. wanna see a picture and see for yourselves? email me at abril-cd@hotmail.com, btw I leave my e-amil in case anyone wants to talk about anything.

besos (this means kisses) so bss=ksss

Ðarissa
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
I did something one night a few weeks or so ago. Jenn and I and a few friends went to a gay bar that had a drag show that night. Before we went in I was wearing a long white somewhat sheer skirt. I had a slip on and white panties. I got brave and pulled off my slip before getting out of the car. Knowing full well that my panties were showing pretty good.

What a rush! I did in fact have a couple of GG's acting like they wanted to grab my ass as I walked pass them. They had smiles and panting like puppies while holding their hands out as to grab my butt.

I told Jenn as we were leaving and she gave me a big smile.:hugs:

I will be doing that again! What a rush!Hey stop giving me ideas! LOL That sounds like my kind of fun but I'm too chicken to go out. :p

dl_pink_pink
10-31-2007, 08:58 PM
If i were to go out in "female" mode I would want to just blend-in at least at first.

I do have fun wearing like bright pink or blue nail polish when out in "male" mode.

Or as my last post going to a store and asking the SA to help me with picking a dress for myself

as long as you have fun and don't hurt anyone :)