PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

cd_becca
09-05-2007, 08:57 AM
My SO has known for some time now that I crossdress. She finds it quite disapointing if I don't wear my french knickers under my work clothes and quite often takes me shopping for new clothes.

I thought I'd just share with you last night.

I was feeling frisky and before we went out shopping (again!) I slipped into a pair of holdups, knickers and a camisole. Over the top went my jeans and jumper. I tried on a few dresses, tops and skirts but nothing took my fancy. Now being the person I am, I always carry an outfit in my boot of my car. So after shopping she asked me to slip on my Monsoon top and skirt and my high heels for the drive home. She then asked me to pull into a small industrial estate on the way home and we made out. Eventually she asked me to dance in front of the cars headlight for her, which I did. It was great and I eventully couldn't hold back. We ended up like a couple of teenagers outside and satisfied each other in ways that get me excited thinking about it!

I love my girlfriend!

Becca x

Kris
09-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Eventually she asked me to dance in front of the cars headlight for her, which I did. It was great and I eventully couldn't hold back. We ended up like a couple of teenagers outside and satisfied each other in ways that get me excited thinking about it!

I love my girlfriend!

Becca x

Becca,

I am SO jealous! :heehee: I have to admit someone here did a dance for me........ oooooohhhh I could have rocked that ladies world! So I so understand what you mean.

I am glad you had fun and that your girlfriend is so accepting and enjoys you dressed.

Someday................ this stuff will happen for me.

Kris

cd_becca
09-05-2007, 09:53 AM
My SO really didn't like the idea at first and now we make a joke of how she used to react. She loves Becca as much as me now and it really brought us a lot closer.

I hope you find somebody who makes you feel every inch a woman when she is with you if you are dressed. It is a life changing experience to have your SO buy Christmas presents for you that include gadgets, night wear and lipstick.

Becca x

Kris
09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I hope you find somebody who makes you feel every inch a woman when she is with you if you are dressed.

Becca x

Becca,

Love I am a GG.. I am looking for a "lady" to make feel as special as you! :-) I thought everyone knew that.

Kris:hugs:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Becca,

Love I am a GG.. I am looking for a "lady" to make feel as special as you! :-) I thought everyone knew that.

Kris:hugs:

Now if only *I* could find a GG who wanted a "lady" like me.

<heavy sigh>