PDA

View Full Version : My 4th day

Krystenw
09-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, I have now made it 4 days in a row dressed the way I want.
My wife started letting me go out shopping and to the mall with her several months ago, but since I have started working 3 days a week, she has been letting me go on my own.
I just got back from the grocery store and was supprised to see several ladies there dressed even nicer then I am.
Working in a hospital and wearing scrubs most of the time, I forget that people actually do wear nice clothes to work.
I'm thinking I can get used to this 4 day on 3 day off schedule.
Krysten

AmberTG
09-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Ah, sure wish I could do that now! Soon...

You have good taste in clothes for a middle aged woman, not frumpy at all!

dakota_ann69
09-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Congrats to you sounds like you are well on the road to being yourself!!

Charolette time
09-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, I have now made it 4 days in a row dressed the way I want.
My wife started letting me go out shopping and to the mall with her several months ago, but since I have started working 3 days a week, she has been letting me go on my own.
I just got back from the grocery store and was supprised to see several ladies there dressed even nicer then I am.
Working in a hospital and wearing scrubs most of the time, I forget that people actually do wear nice clothes to work.
I'm thinking I can get used to this 4 day on 3 day off schedule.
Krysten

Now the solution too you working three days is to,:hugs: retire and then you can dress 24/7 all the time, I went out early, but do not have an understanding s.o. like you, you lucky devil (ER Patron ladie) love the pictures youve included, and hope that I could look as good as you, us ladies have to stick together, love Charolette:devil:

Sonia Kiss
09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Yeah Krysten :) Your happiness shows in your smile. You're looking great in all of your pics. Sonia

Marcie Sexton
09-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Personally speaking I'd love to spend a week of being dressed...

Krystenw
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey, I appreciate the encouragement. I still have several years to go before I retire, but I'm looking foreward to it.
Although I am definately enjoying being home.
I have already just about finished 10 Pints of salsa.
Krysten

ps: The rubber gloves are so I don't get the hot pepper juice all over me.

Lourie James
09-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Krystenw; Your are very lucky girl to have such a wounderful Wife, that enjoys your girl side. Give her a big kiss. Your look is great, the dress, your smile, all show that your enjoying every minite of your time, keep it up.

All the best Lori.

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I would love to be you!

cindi ann

Gisele
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
You are a beautiful woman in deed.:hugs:

Veronica 1
09-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Isn't life grand! I am lucky to be able to dress every night after work but I have been on holidays all this week and have the house to myself. Got to love it. You must pass on your salsa recipie. If making it makes you look so happy I want to make some too.

misstoni
09-06-2007, 01:01 AM
You look great. Love the smile, the perfect way to accesorize any outfit!!

erickka
09-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Great looking ,Kristen. Have fun being yourself more often.

Franki Kate
09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
You are a natural in the kitchen, Krysten. Very well done.

Krystenw
09-06-2007, 10:39 AM
You ladies are too nice.
I tell ya, I am thinkin' I'm going to like this schedule.

The lady that has the quilting frame set up in her basement has started calling me June (For June Cleaver) Because every time she comes over I seem to have on heels and pearls and she says that June Cleaver (from the 50's sitcom) is the only person besides me that she has seen wear a dress, heels and pearls to cook and do housework.

My wife is loving it as well. She hasn't had to clean the house or do the dishes in quite a while.

Anyway, thanks again.
If anyone would like my salsa recipe, you can either PM me or email me at krystenw@gmail.com

Darlene-VA
09-06-2007, 10:53 AM
So nice to see a happy woman in the kitchen, that is one of my best times too when I am dressed being able to cook a nice dinner and share it with a girlfriend

Krystenw
09-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks again,
I love working in the kitchen.
I'm beginning to enjoy this new shift. I don't go in until noon and work until midnight.
I got up and put on a heavier dress this morning because it was pretty cool. I started to help my wife and she reminded me that I was going to mow the lawn.
I started to go and change into some Capri's and she told me I might just as well leave my dress on. That If I'm going to wear a dress every day that I might as well get used to working in one.
Hey, I couldn't argue with that.
I don't think anyone paid any attention to me, at least no one stopped and threw rocks at me.
Krysten

Annesah
09-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Krys; You made my day. Thank you for sharing yours. Hugs, Annie