PDA

View Full Version : Ever wish you could be pregnant?

sybercom11
09-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Anyone else here ever dream about being pregnant and
having a baby and breast-feeding a baby?

I think about that all the time and I am quite envious when I see a
woman who is pregnant or is out with her newborn.

I know that myself, I am quite better at doing "motherly" things for
my two kids than doing "manly" things. I would have made a great mom, in
my humble opinion.

I mean I fix their meals, get their school lunches ready, visit
their schools, take them do their doctor appointments, do their laundry,
clean up their rooms -- just about everything a real mom would be
doing.

I also do all these things so that my dom wife can have her time to
relax and not worry about such things unless she wants to.

But I love going through the pregnant women's section of the store
and I would love to buy some of the items and wear them in public. I
know a top made for a big belly would be nice and would be able to
be worn in public. And maybe a pregnancy dress to be worn around the
house.

What about you?

stevie

Veronica 1
09-06-2007, 08:42 AM
No thanks, I agree that the nurturing feeling would be wonderful, but all the other aspects involved, backaches, stretchmarks, cramps, and morning sickness are not for me.

Kris
09-06-2007, 09:19 AM
I absolutely love pregnant women......

Not in a sexual way but I am amazed at what is going on in their body.... I almost became a midwife once.... Except my hands are too small to check a cervix....

But I still get that same ache when I am around pregnant people, because I remember so fondly being pregnant all four times. so I can totally understand what you are talking about... but as it's been stated, don't believe all the hype about how wonderful motherhood and pregnancy is. So much of it is miserable....

I wont go into details because it's so early I will get grossed out but..... I bet you can imagine.

:hugs: Kris

PS.. How active where you in your wife's pregnancies?

sybercom11
09-06-2007, 09:28 AM
I see what you gals are saying about the hassles of pregnancy, but wouldn't you put up with that if you could wake up tomorrow and be a woman. (I know many here do not have that desire and just wish to dress, but probably many of us dream of being a real girl too.)

I know I would even relish having periods if I could be a woman. I have always felt that way. I remember in junior high school hearing the pretty girls talk about having their periods and I remember how much I wanted to be them.

stevie

MJ
09-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I love pregnant women
i am amazed at beautiful they look like there just glowing but it ends there
i do not wish to get pregnant ..i would like to see a guy try
but no thanks i was there for the birth of my 3 children and it was amazing i think giving birth is like srs very painful

lynnmcarthur
09-06-2007, 09:55 AM
If I could have had it all, I would have gone for surgery and the total female package. I also wanted a period and every other feminine plus and minus

dakota_ann69
09-06-2007, 10:02 AM
No thanks, I agree that the nurturing feeling would be wonderful, but all the other aspects involved, backaches, stretchmarks, cramps, and morning sickness are not for me.

ditto!

sybercom11
09-06-2007, 10:24 AM
When my wife was pregnant with our two kids, of course she had some problems and discomfort, but I know she enjoyed being pregnant and she just seemed to be at her feminine best. I guess I really envied her for that. She is really an awesome working mom and I give her a lot of credit for that too.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Not on your life!!! I know some would but that's too much work and way too much pain to go through, thank God woman get all the "fun" with child bearing.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
If I could have had it all, I would have gone for surgery and the total female package.

Trade ya. :happy:

lmildcd
09-06-2007, 10:39 AM
No thanks.

I don't even want to be a dad let alone a mom.

I have temporary kids. Whether I'm teaching or tutoring my students are my children, no matter what age, for the time I have with them.

BarbaraTalbot
09-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Having witnessed the entire process in 4 of my wifes 5 pregnancies from conception to delivery, I would have to say only the conception part looked at all fun. Not even for the beautiful glowing countenance,and especially not the delivery, ouch. Not a masochist.

Emma England
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
I remember having to fill out a form to claim benefits.

Well the woman behind the desk filled it in easier (it was supposed to be quicker).

She asked whether I was pregnant.

I said not yet.

That made her laugh.

Sandra
09-06-2007, 11:34 AM
You want to look like us,you want be like us, FGS can't you leave something that is sacred to us :mad:

GACountrygal
09-06-2007, 11:49 AM
You want to look like us,you want be like us, FGS can't you leave something that is sacred to us :mad:

Thank You Sandra. Is there NOTHING yall will allow to be sacred to us who are FEMALE AT BIRTH? :rolleyes:

Melinda G
09-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Ever wish I was pregnant? In a word, NO!

Stephenie S
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Gotta say a big YES to this one. I would not want pregnancy in my male body though. Give me the right body for it and I would jump at the chance.

The downside is the 18+ years of responsibility you get afterward. I "been there, done that" already and think I paid my dues.

Stephenie

Dee Talbot
09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Well, btdt 5 times, so I would have to say NO NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!

But I would like to be able to write my name with pee in the snow. :rolleyes:

Dee

Toyah
09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
No !!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh :Angry3:

MJ
09-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Well, btdt 5 times, so I would have to say NO NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!

But I would like to be able to write my name with pee in the snow. :rolleyes:

Dee

i could make you a stencil that way you could stand over it and pee :heehee:

Deborah Jane
09-06-2007, 12:41 PM
No! Having seen my ex wife suffer through pregnancy 3 times, i wouldn,t want it at all!!! Being a dad,s cool though!

Karren H
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Ohhh Hell No!!!!

After witnessing what my wife went through with our two children!! I do not want to put my body through that kind of pain and suffering!! No way!!

Though my pitutary problem and its secretion of Prolactin, which is released in women during birth, did enlarge my breasts and according to the doctors was getting close to lactating...

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
09-06-2007, 12:55 PM
i could make you a stencil that way you could stand over it and pee :heehee:

Dee is getting ready for work, but laughed out loud (really) when I read her that. She likes the idea especially if she could have stencils in various fonts.

If I didn't have a sleeping infant snuggled up next to me, I'd go fire up the oxy acetylene torch right now!

Hermione Simpson
09-06-2007, 01:04 PM
as much as i love my niece and nephews, as i've got no children of my own, my answer to your question is NO!

MJ
09-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Dee is getting ready for work, but laughed out loud (really) when I read her that.
She likes the idea especially if she could have stencils in various fonts.
If I didn't have a sleeping infant snuggled up next to me, I'd go fire up the oxy acetylene torch right now!

just pm , me and i will have them ready for Christmas :D

Kerry Owens
09-06-2007, 01:36 PM

Thanks, Sandra....

eleventhdr
09-06-2007, 01:53 PM
I sure would like to become a real women and have and go through what real women go through i think that giving life into the world is the one really ultimate thing that women can do that most male's do wonder about being able to do that would inddeed be a great learing experience and i also do think that if and when one were to be born female then one does grwo up with the accetance of being a girl and so does learn to accept and gp thlrough life as the sex that you are born into but then that is a problem because there are always go9ng to be those who do want out and want to become the opposite sex of what they are but most of us male's who do want to chage just do really want to have been born female and ahve always wanted to be girl's and go through life and do all of the thing's that entail being female this is what we really do want anyway i know that this male does wnat this and being pregant anfg everthing femenine is what i would love to be and do. Anway so yes i would opt out to be a women and be able to be pregant etc et all . Thank you Suzy Ann!

RobertaFermina
09-06-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm curious, but not seriously.....

Just talked to a friend who had a "surprise" pregnancy (already has one child) and then lost it...miscarried....

This one's too emotionally complex for me at the moment.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Tina Dixon
09-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Hell no!!!!! Don't even want kids:thumbsdn:

Becky10
09-06-2007, 03:34 PM
...might be fun though to go out en femme as a pregnant women, surely this would distract anyone from suspecting...

Becky
x

Sweet Jane
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
ummmmm, no, funnily enough.

Lovely Rita
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Never with a capital N.

Marcie Sexton
09-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Not this little gray duck.. but yea I'd take a womans body, but no thanks to pregancy...

Tasha T
09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
No.

A few days ago I saw a sexy woman who was pregnant and it turned me on, but there's no way I would want to actually have to experience the hell that women go through during the labor process.

I'll just stick to being a guy who loves to wear women's clothes and leave it at that.

cd_elsie
09-06-2007, 04:45 PM
would not want it but it would help me explane my gut.

JenniferR771
09-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Heck no! However it is a nice fantasy--what could be more feminine? So one day I went to may favorite thrift store where the clerk knows me well. Wearing my wig and slacks. Told her I wanted a maternity dress. She found several for me to try on, plus a big bra, plus (at my request )a small pillow. We had a giggle when I sneaked out of the fitting room to show her. Bought the dress and later took a few photos. I am too old, and I would not feel comfortable wearing it out anywhere.

It is still a potential Halloween outfit, though.

Shall I post the picture, if I can find it?

Paulette
09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
There is a medical/classroom supply company that makes a garment for men to wear theat simulates being pregnant. Think back pain, wieght pulling you forward, need to wadle to walk, and did I mention pressureon the bladder mkaing the whole event even more intersting.

Heather_Marie
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes I would. I think about it from time to time. That would be so cool to have a person growing inside you and having all of those hormones and feelings going threw you. Not to mention having your belly growing and breasts and lactating that would be fun too. Every thing about it sounds fun and exciting just think about it when that miracle happens in you. The miracle of life. Yes I would do it and I would not give it a second thought.

JC
09-06-2007, 09:07 PM
no, i do not wish to be pregnant... just like to play dress up

jc

charlie-50
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
NO!!! and thats all i have to say about that....charlie.....:2c:

StayceeCD
09-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Thank You Sandra. Is there NOTHING yall will allow to be sacred to us who are FEMALE AT BIRTH? :rolleyes:

It's not a matter of "allowing".. It's how some of us feel.. You can't change what you feel.. Feeling just is.. Some of us "feel" that we were born in the wrong body so it's not about "allowing" anything to be sacred.. It's about trying to deal with life with the cards we were dealt! So let me put it this way.. Imagine you as a "FEMALE AT BIRTH".. You grow into a woman and want to have a child but for some reason you can't and never will.. Those of us who were born with the "wrong plumbing" are dealt that hand from day one.. Sorry if we offend those of you who were born female by being curious about pregnancy / motherhood, but at least you were born with the "right plumbing"!! I know this whole CD / Transgender thing is really hard on all GG's who are involved with us and I have the utmost respect for all the GG's who value their relationship enough to try to make it work, but GODDAMN it's been REALLY hard, and confusing ride for us too and has been a LIFELONG confused screwed up battle!! So.. There it is.. just my :2c:
Staycee

KandisTX
09-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Nope, not me, not now, not ever. Wishing I could be pregnant would mean wishing I were female. I don't want to BE female. I simply want to look like one. I enjoy being a male crossdresser too much to give it up ;)

Kandis:love:

LilSissyStevie
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Part of me says "No" but the other part of me says "Hell No"

GACountrygal
09-06-2007, 09:43 PM
It's not a matter of "allowing".. It's how some of us feel.. You can't change what you feel.. Feeling just is.. Some of us "feel" that we were born in the wrong body so it's not about "allowing" anything to be sacred.. It's about trying to deal with life with the cards we were dealt! So let me put it this way.. Imagine you as a "FEMALE AT BIRTH".. You grow into a woman and want to have a child but for some reason you can't and never will.. Those of us who were born with the "wrong plumbing" are dealt that hand from day one.. Sorry if we offend those of you who were born female by being curious about pregnancy / motherhood, but at least you were born with the "right plumbing"!! I know this whole CD / Transgender thing is really hard on all GG's who are involved with us and I have the utmost respect for all the GG's who value their relationship enough to try to make it work, but GODDAMN it's been REALLY hard, and confusing ride for us too and has been a LIFELONG confused screwed up battle!! So.. There it is.. just my :2c:
Staycee

yup I get what you're sayin...I guess it just feels as though nothing is deemed sacred and a "hands off" anymore about us GG's. Then again, that can go for so many other things. I dunno...:straightface:

(and its tough answerin threads because there are SO many variations....TS, CD, and all the others, its not one set audience, which makes making some statements ment for one audience offend another, feeling the want is ok with me, I just dont take well to the idea of someone crossdressing in public as a pregnant women, but thats just how I feel)

Lisa Rose
09-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I would have luved to be the mother of my four children. Being the 'man of the house' I felt left out of a lot of child care and nuturing process. I didn't neglect them but still, something was missing.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Absolutely NO!!! I don't handle pain too well.

jenniferj
09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Absolutely! There is a part of me that yearns so much to create a life, to feel it grow, to nurture, to have that bond that mothers have with their children. I have actively watched and participated with my wife and kids and whereas it has been wonderfully satisfying, I've always felt a little left out.

Of those images that I will keep forever, two that are strongest (and oldest)are of my wife rocking and nursing our nearly asleep infant girl, and of her walking hand-in-tiny-hand across a grassy, sunny field with our son as he struggled to toddle. I remember both times the dual pull of paternal pride and maternal longing. To this day I have to hold every baby that comes within 50 ft of me (in guy mode)

On one of my few outdoor adventures dressed, I passed a mother and her baby in a parking lot; she saw me smiling at her baby and smiled that different "woman" smile back - it was heaven.

Yes I know about the discomfort and pain and ucky stuff - I was there and did my best to help DearWife. At any time I would have gladly swapped places with her - I doubt that there were more than a couple where she would have accepted.

-jj

girlieguy
09-06-2007, 11:11 PM
No, as a guy, I'm quite happy that I don't have to go though that ordeal. I'm also not looking forward to ever having to pass a kidney stone.

Mya Summers
09-06-2007, 11:14 PM
My wife and I teased about it I told Her I would carry the child if she didn't want to, she said fine u see how it feels, well b4 I knew it she was pregnant w/twins, and after seeing what she went through w/them during pregnancy, my answer is HELL NO!!!!!!:thumbsdn:

Delila
09-06-2007, 11:47 PM
I just want to say that while I have dreamed many times of what joy would come with being a pregnant woman I would never CD as a pregnant woman. I mean whats the point? In case it wasnt obvious I would love to know the beauty of being pregnant, but then I would really love to know what it is to have a period not that I am into pain just that I feel that is part of truly understanding what it is to be female.

Veronica 1
09-07-2007, 12:21 AM
I just want to say that while I have dreamed many times of what joy would come with being a pregnant woman I would never CD as a pregnant woman. I mean whats the point? In case it wasnt obvious I would love to know the beauty of being pregnant, but then I would really love to know what it is to have a period not that I am into pain just that I feel that is part of truly understanding what it is to be female.

Well, I guess if you were adopting a child, and you knew that you were going to get it within 9 months, you could portray a pregnancy until you got the child.

Dee Talbot
09-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Staycee To anyone on this thread who is truly transgendered, let me just say, I understand that perspective. More than you may realize. I was told at the age of 20, that I would never conceive due to a medical condition. The pain was devastating. I was fortunate that a miracle occured and I did get pregnant. Going through pregnancy put my condition in remission. But after Barb and I married, I was unable to conceive again. Turned out to be an easy fix, but the pain was again almost unbearable. After child #4 was born, I again was unable to conceive (not that I was trying). The doctors said, nope....not gonna happen. Miracle baby #5 was born a year ago, after 6 years of infertility. (oh, and for anyone who wishes they had a period....well, I will address that later.)

I recognize how very blessed I am to have 5 kids when I was told I would have none. But, the pain of being unable to conceive is something I would wish on no one.

And so, for the truly transgendered, I can certainly understand your longings. I can even understand natural curiosity by any GM to know what something is like. Heck, there are times when I wonder how some things feel to a GM given that so many seem to be driven and have that on their minds so much :devil:

But, to have someone just "playing at pregnancy" as a lark or to experience womanhood fully (consider the many women who never have children) is insulting and hurtful to me. I cannot explain or rationalize the why.....that is just how I and many other FAB's feel .So please understand our feelings on this subject too. Any woman who never conceives would naturally be insulted by the thought that they haven't fully experienced womanhood based on their lack of pregnancy.

As far as the monthly visitor, after all the agony I have been through with THAT little problem due to my medical condition, just count yourselves grateful that you really don't have to deal with that. Would you really want to take the chance that if you did have one, you might also have medical problems that leave you in bed, in agony, and needing surgery due to that monthly visit???????? Count your blessings!!!! :eek:

Dee

Katelyn
09-07-2007, 01:29 AM
I thought about it before. Once I actually had a dream where I was pregnant. Very weird.

trannie T
09-07-2007, 01:31 AM
I can think of few things that would be less fun.

Sugar
09-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Just not where my heads at.

Btw...anybody seen where my heads at?

Marlena-4now
09-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Like Clarrisa, i have had dreams where I am pregnant and also giving birth. I was with my wife during her two pregnacies and deliveries and so I saw what a trial it is. Of course no one who has not experienced it themselvs can know what the pain is like, myself included. I still think it must be one of the most intense and joyfull experiences a human being can experience and given the choice (with all due respect to all you wonderfull GG's who have given birth) I would choose to get preggers ! Live life to the fullest I say !

Marlena-4now
09-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Of course I would be petrified it would ruin my figure !! lol

stephanie100
09-07-2007, 02:33 AM
No no no as the old gag goes i love children but i couldnt eat a whole one. Seriously have 2 (now grown ) and with hindsight no chance

SatinDoll00
09-07-2007, 02:34 AM
I have no intention of having children.

Before I am lynched...hear my out!

I am screwed up, and so is my wife (bonus points to those that got the Monty Python reference there)

We decided on date 2 that no children would be harmed in the making of this marriage...and it will remain so.

Do I wish I were pregnant??

No.

If I were to awaken tomorrow as woman at the ripe young age of 19, I would feel the same way until the day I died, or until I awoke as a cat or something (if we are dealing in un-realities here...)

Something about all of this reminds me of the part in Monty Python's Life of Brian...where Stan wants to become Loretta, so he can have babies...and John Cleese reminds him that he doesn't have a womb!

Woman, man, inbetween...doesn't matter, I would not want to have a child.

There is nothing wrong with those that bring children into the world...unless they do not take responsibility for them...but I digress.

Short answer...no, thanks.

Morgan <---can only imagine the pain of child birth to be something akin to shoving a live hen up one's ... well, you know.

Dee Talbot
09-07-2007, 02:47 AM
I feel the same way. I'm not sure why you think a TS woman would feel differently.

My point is not that my life sucks (it's wonderful). My point is just that it's not so clear that living a more conventional woman's life is all that much more painful than what many trans women go through. It's hard for me to see not getting to be a normal fertile woman as grounds for "counting my blessings"...
I don't disagree with any of this. Which is why my comments were specifically not addresed to any TS women. I think I specifically stated that. I stated that I understood the TS position on the subject as being the same as mine when infertile which is why I shared my pain when unable to concieve. I'm sorry if that portion was misunderstood.

To anyone on this thread who is truly transgendered, let me just say, I understand that perspective. More than you may realize.

and

And so, for the truly transgendered, I can certainly understand your longings

were the specific quotes I used to address TS women. Once again, I understand and DID NOT include you in this particular post!!!

My comments were directed to CD's who don't have to deal with this particular angst. My comments were directed to CD's who have no desire to be a woman, rather to just look like one. I feel that "playing at being pregnant" makes light of something that is very painful to (lets use the term GG here since you find the other offensive) GG's and TS women. I didn't specifically state that this was painful to TS women though, becase I am not a TS woman, and therefore cannot speak as one. You very clearly have and I respect that.

Please reread my previous post. I think that you may have missed some of the points I was trying to make.

Dee

Sweet Jane
09-07-2007, 03:24 AM
now first up....read my earlier posted answer to this question.....thats my personal position on this......READ IT NOW BEFORE YOU CONTINUE....

OK then....

I am disappointed that the gg are so damn precious about this......come on, to a CD, its stuffing a pillow up their dress..SO WHAT...BIG DEAL..who gives a toss?? (well I can guess)..to a TS, it a futile yearning...something that never can be.
I think those of you who have replied so derisively, and defensively should maybe think about more than yourselves for just a moment.....your insensitivity is matched only by the height of your high horse.....I don't know, but in my book, everyone is equal here..I don't put a genetic woman above a CD or TS on gender alone. It seems some genetic women here play on the subservience/aquiescence of many of the CD/TGs that post here and somehow feel that their view is more valid. In my opinion it is sometimes.....other times it isn't.
now....go back...see where I am on this issue...its not the "pregnancy issue I am arguing....its your "precious" stance.....sorry if this is feather ruffling, but I'm fed up with these types of replies, however silly the question is! Its just getting far too common here....why not try using humour or thinly veiled sarcasm...not effrontery
I do however consider what you say and how you react in your posts...personally, I sense huge overreaction on this topic...its is honestly no more "sacred" than any other illusion created by a MAN, to look like a WOMAN, whether they feel they have been issued the incorrect body at birth or not.......
anyway, for better or worse its off my chest......

Suzie S.
09-07-2007, 05:06 AM
NOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

erickka
09-07-2007, 07:06 AM
In a one-word nutshell.....NOT!!

Tree GG
09-07-2007, 08:53 AM
...I am disappointed that the gg are so damn precious about this......come on, to a CD, its stuffing a pillow up their dress..SO WHAT...BIG DEAL..who gives a toss?? ...

Looks to me like a little over sensitivity there as well.

In My Opinion there are things in life that are precious - there are things in this life that are more important than self and self-gratification. Do I paint my skin a different color to "feel what it's like to be ....." insert whatever race skin color? No - I believe that would be insensitive, disrespectful and callous.

I would not be outraged at someone dressing up as a pregnant woman in theatre or a costume party. And I see nothing "wrong" with wondering what it would be like to feel life growing inside yourself (because it is truly a remarkable experience) - but show a little respect for the process please - it should mean more than "stuffing a pillow up your dress" to anyone that is truly wanting to experience what pregnancy is to a person. I have to agree w/ Dee & Sandra on this - if a CD feels the need to create that illusion, please treat it as the miraculous condition it is.

GypsyKaren
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I am disappointed that the gg are so damn precious about this
.....your insensitivity is matched only by the height of your high horse...its not the "pregnancy issue I am arguing....its your "precious" stance.

This really ticks me off like you can't imagine, I was going to delete the whole post but decided to give you a little taste of true life as far as GGs and pregnancy is concerned. My ex had a pregnancy and delivery from hell with twins who came at home 2 months early, I delivered my son who later died. How bad was it? One of the paramedics collapsed and started crying on the floor when he saw what was happening, I actually had to slap him to get him up.

So you think GGs are "precious" about this? Let me tell you something, they EARNED their "high horse" for what they go through, and don't you ever forget it!

Karen Starlene

dancinginthedark
09-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Staycee

disclaimer:I have NOT read the entire thread yet. I am still reading but did want to reply to Staycee's heartfelt post.

Your feelings transfer well in your post Staycee. I do think however that when GG's are bothered by the references to pregnancy +/or periods you should be aware we are NOT referring to real women and that includes you. All of the GG's I know have the utmost respect for the pain of any woman not able to conceive and that does include our TS sisters. :hugs:

dancin
I am a GG btw. :)

edited to add:
Not much more to add after reading except~

Well said Dee and Tree. I understand were you were coming from Sandra. And while I appreciated all the POV posted here it was directed more at (I assume) the TS women (or at the very least those would feel their dressing extends further than just a I like the clothes stance) So I don't feel any more of my comments are needed. Thanks for asking such a thought provoking thread Stevie. :hugs:

Sandra
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
So you think GGs are "precious" about this? Let me tell you something, they EARNED their "high horse" for what they go through, and don't you ever forget it!

Karen Starlene

Thankyou Karen.

You know I have no problem with TS's having these feelings and I do feel for them, and my comment was not directed at any of the TS's on this site, just others who seem hell bent on being pregnant.

ashlee chiffon
09-07-2007, 12:19 PM
i think it would be a wonderful blessing to be able to conceive and give birth and nurse *breast feed, of course* a child and then protect,nurture and grow with your children! It Is the a great portion of the essence of a woman's biological nature, in my opinion and truly wish i was capable of natures' gift of birth and giving life. Of course there are problems and downsides, but like any gift...the rewards are so much worth it...
much happiness!

Sweet Jane
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
This really ticks me off like you can't imagine, I was going to delete the whole post but decided to give you a little taste of true life as far as GGs and pregnancy is concerned. My ex had a pregnancy and delivery from hell with twins who came at home 2 months early, I delivered my son who later died. How bad was it? One of the paramedics collapsed and started crying on the floor when he saw what was happening, I actually had to slap him to get him up.

Karen Starlene

Had you deleted that post, I would have deleted my account today....

as much as I feel for you and your wife, I don't need a true life story on a birth gone wrong, to understand childbirth, to understand another humans pain......In my job (firefighter), I see enough of peoples misery and misfortune. I could give you a long list of sad, true life, medical and accident stories involving children, and unborn children.....I have seen it all in my 27 years in this job, trust me on that....

I have been with my wife through the birth of all our children...from conception....to delivery...to adulthood... I HAVE EMPATHY.....The GGs have not EARNED any high horse....biologically they HAVE this function....its just one in a list of biological functions we each have, for better or worse. I rate each as having an equal importance.

If you detest the portrayal of pregnancy, then surely breasts must fall into the same category......the nurturers of new life???..thats their sole function...its why us guys don't have them. Its not one of out biological functions. Yet I see all the same women commenting on cleavage at the photo section in a positive way

I'm sure you never read my first post in this thread....my total ambivalence to this..in fact the thought of portraying a pregnant woman had never crossed my mind..............now you have me wondering if a non pregnant gg, who has never had a child can portray a pregnant woman?......would she have earned her high horse?...

(...rides out of town................on a standard sized horse)

Tamara Croft
09-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Had you deleted that post, I would have deleted my account today....You can't delete your account, only I can do that and this thread is heated enough and being closed.

This forum is becoming more and more like baby sitting...