PDA

View Full Version : women are superior

iiiman5
09-06-2007, 08:36 AM
How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.

Kris
09-06-2007, 09:21 AM
LMAO..

I love the title of this post. :happy: No, really, no one is superior we are just different.

Kris

I can't believe I just said that......................... :heehee:

noname
09-06-2007, 09:29 AM
How meany of you feel that women are superior? Are we just trying to be like them? I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm amoung men.

I would not say anyone is more superior, but what your seeing is that society values women more than men. Just look at the high number of programs for womens health issues combined with government programs with no equal counter part for men. Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.

sybercom11
09-06-2007, 09:33 AM
I believe women are superior in many ways. And one would be politics. Many times I vote for the woman candidate over a man in elections as long as she has the qualifications for the job. I just feel like I can trust them. Right now my state rep is a guy who is a GOP prick and very anti-gay. My state senator is a very smart woman.

By the way, right now, and this could change, Hillary Clinton has my vote for president.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Nope. I do have the utmost respect for them though, especially all the great genetic women here.:happy:

Edit: Just to clarify the above, what I mean is that both men and women are equally capable of accomplishing many things. Those who know my thinking already know that though.Sal

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Wow, woman are awesome but I don't think anyone is superior to anyone else. And Hillary has absolutely no qualifications to be the POTUS. Some day we will get a woman that runs and is qualified but it's never going to be Hillary, please don't make that mistake.

sybercom11
09-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I know the jury is still out on Hillary, but she is a very intelligent woman. Much smarter than her mate. So I guess it will come down to her stands of things.

Bottom line is though: I would not hesitate to vote for a woman for president.

Emma England
09-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Everyone in the world is as equally as important as the next person.

Does not matter what your sex is, or your gender, or your sexuality, or your race, or your size etc.

Kahlan51
09-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Wow, woman are awesome but I don't think anyone is superior to anyone else. And Hillary has absolutely no qualifications to be the POTUS. Some day we will get a woman that runs and is qualified but it's never going to be Hillary, please don't make that mistake.

Excuse a Canadian for commenting but you already have a President who has absolutely no Qualifications

AmandaM
09-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Much like the Canadian president.

GACountrygal
09-06-2007, 12:04 PM
good grief yall...keep Hitlary out of this.

No one is superior to another. We're all special in our own way!!

AmandaM
09-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Hitlary? I thought she was a Communist? LOL

GACountrygal
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Hitlary? I thought she was a Communist? LOL

:lol2: :lol2:

Tamara Croft
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Let's keep this thread on topic please, not turn it into a political debate, or it will have to be closed.

Thanks

And I don't think women are superior in any way at all, you are your own person ;)

Stephenie S
09-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Got to add my :2c: here. I agree that women are not superior, just different. And not that different either. I suspect that there are greater differences between individuals than there are between genders.

Lovies,
Stephenie

mellisa's wife
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.[/QUOTE]

This is sooooooooooo not true on my end of the planet. I have a career that i still have been asked..."and they send me some chick for this?" Discrimination is alive and well here. The statistics I have heard is that woman make 80 cents for every dollar a man makes.

I am not claiming superiority.... but we should be view as equal. We all have different strengths and weaknesses... some of us stronger... some of us weaker... just depends on the circumstances. There are times when I am much stronger than my mate.... but there are times I lean on him with every ounce of my being... and he is there for me. Sharing strengths and weaknesses is what makes this world go around.

:2c: for what it's worth:happy:

Wickanne GG
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.

What the heck! I wanna move there. It doesn't exist where I am. Men still get paid more for the same work...and even when I had to train them.
I'll stay out of the 'contact worker' arena because it is a disgrace to this country.

To the question...Are there any qualifications for being "superior"?

We are all equal...agreed.

Some of us have talents that others may not. I can read and type. Does that make me superior to someone who cannot read and type? Does it make me superior to someone who has just learned how to read and type? (For this question, let's assume we are all the same age.)

:love:
Wickanne

Veronica 1
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Nobody is superior to anyone else, they are just revered more for their obvious attributes by our historically male dominated society. This, however, is changing.

Karren H
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Yah right...... People that think they are or anyone else is superior are definately inferior!! At least in my mind... Lol

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
09-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I am coming out of the pink cloud in a furious boiling vent of misogyny at the impertinence of the question. Bad enough that in the name of equality the most dominant gender on the planet has taken control of many a workplace and still whined about not getting their fair share. Worse still that there is no term I am aware of for this concept which is basically reverse misogyny.

I will readily acknowledge any woman's legitimate strengths in any area that surpasses my own, but I refuse to bow to the Alan Alda throne of woman worship just because it is trendy to pacify women by condescendingly kissing up to them. Strong women don't need a man telling them that they are equal or better than men. They now where-in their strengths lie.Only insecure women think their lot in life is cast by their gender.

Can't all the beings that are lesser in so many ways than I - (both male and female) agree that beneath my grandeur they are all equal?

Lets discuss logic and reasoning, the thing that stereo-typically (but not actually) women are deficient in.

Logic dictates only one of two conditions are true. Women are equal to men in every way as a class of humans, or they are not.

If the CLAPTRAP about how much better the country, or a corporation, or a gynecological practice, or university or whatever would be with a woman leading it because of some perceived failing by the current male head of said organization were true consider the converse: There MUST then be some lowly job for which only someone of the opposite gender is more ideally suited.

I am no fan of Gloria Steinem, but read what she has to say about woman implying that men are not as good at nurturing and childcare, if women want to get ahead in this so called "man's" world.

AmandaM
09-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Women have superior shopping experiences. They get all the clothes! Look at the men's section, it's next door to the bathroom in the corner, and you get three colors for everything: black, brown, white. Women have multiple floors! :Angry3:

GACountrygal
09-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I'll assume that wasn't a typo....that is about the best description of her I have read....:^5:

To the question...Are there any qualifications for being "superior"?

We are all equal...agreed.

Some of us have talents that others may not. I can read and type. Does that make me superior to someone who cannot read and type? Does it make me superior to someone who has just learned how to read and type? (For this question, let's assume we are all the same age.)

Wickanne

:^5::iagree: well put!:thumbsup:

nikki_t
09-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Women with guns are superior (or whips) :devil:

Sheila
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM

:Pfft::Pfft:

Dee Talbot
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
How meany of you feel that women are superior?
Yes, we are superior.

And thank you for noticing and acknowledging!! :whistling:

Dee

Toyah
09-06-2007, 12:31 PM

No they are equal
No I am a guy
Dont be stupid !!!!!
In order and actually in order of stupidness:Angry3:

Elsbeth
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Skills, and other traits like intelligence or personality, are not dichotomously distributed. Essentially all human traits have distributions that are approximately Normal. If you break out any two large groups you can find statistically significant differences due to the large sample sizes. But these differences have no practical implication. You can't say woman are ...... (fill in the blank). The world just doesn't work that way. There is way more variance within the groups than between the groups. So knowing a person is from group X tells you nothing about their standing on a particular trait of interest. Typologies are never good models for human behavior, as much as they may seem to be relevant.

So ends todays lesson.

Quiz on Friday.

El

Sweet Jane
09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
I see threads like this, and I know the health system is not medicating to the required standards.......either that or people are slipping through the cracks.....

I am me, neither superior, nor inferior to anybody........extrapolate that and you'll see that I view women as equal, as should everyone. I have never purposely said "I want to emulate a woman"....I seem to have been born with this...maybe, I somehow slipped through a crack, and missed my medication too!....

RobertaFermina
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Superior for what range of activities and purposes ?

Then how important is that range of activities and purposes compared to those that remain?

Can o' worms Lovies.....

I'll stick with "Women are far wiser than we give them credit...and wiser still than they have been acculturated to give themselves credit!." Physically, they have strengths that would humble most men.

Genetically, Nature bets more on Women than men...they have more DNA and they have to have the wisdom to choose the mate to mix DNA with them. So instinctive women have more to do and choose than men. Remember, instinctively, with men its "any port in a storm" when mating season begins.

In this new age, where instincts are more and more obsolete (due to Technology), we are becoming less and less complementary....we could even pick a sex and eliminate it and let technology replace them.

As a man, I'm a bit nervous.....I think men are more expendable and our sex function is easier to reproduce with technology.

:rose: Geesh ! :rose:

Wickanne GG
09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
:cute: slipped through the :censor: also :itsok:

to distribute meds to all :twirl: Now this thread make sense. Superior:Party2:

I forgot was I was going to say. :slap: More meds!

Marcie Sexton
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM
My wife is real trooper...has shown strength and patience in the face of adversity...Patience of JOB...

But with that said, we are equals in life and will always remain so...

Lisa Rose
09-06-2007, 06:57 PM

I totally disagree that society is 'more feminine'. I think the problem with the world today is that it's become far too masculine. A better explanation is that we are in a transition from the Age of Picses and going into the Age of Aquarious. The Age of Pisces was the Industrial Age and the Age of Masculinity. The Age of Aquarious is the the Age of Feminity but it is not being lead by women. They are the followers, not the leaders. The Feminist Movement is a result of the Industrial Age. They wanted to be equal so they became more like men.

It's this group and others like that are the leaders of the Age of Aquarious.

battybattybats
09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
If we cut straight along the average, women are less strong in the upper body and stronger in the lower. They have slightly smaller brains then men but the baseline IQ is the same. They have greater pain tolerance.

Yet these differences are very slight and I've known lots of men and women above and below such averages in these things.

Most importantly though is that everyone should be treated and considered equally important and equally valuable rather than judged or limited based on extreme and unrealistic stereotypes.

There is still a lot of sexism amongst men and women regarding men and women. Surely It is everyone's duty to fight it.

Angie G
09-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Well I like them way more then guy I don't even like guy :hugs:
Angie

Sweet Jane
09-06-2007, 11:07 PM
:cute: slipped through the :censor: also :itsok:

to distribute meds to all :twirl: Now this thread make sense. Superior:Party2:

I forgot was I was going to say. :slap: More meds!

hmmmm..if I could understand this, I may think that its either funny, clever, or sarcastic...maybe its all three?????......don't stop the meds anytime soon!!!!:tongueout

Chantelle CD
09-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Equal but opposite.

Marlena-4now
09-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Well, women are clearly superior in the ability to reproduce and thus are more necessary for the survival of the human race .........on the other hand men are better at parallel parking and thus more necessary for parallel parking...........so I guess we 're equal. Let's kiss and make up !

Marianna Julianna
09-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Generally are women superior, no I'd say not. They try harder a lot of the time, because they have to, which can make them seem superior.

stephanie100
09-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Why has this question even been asked NO ONE is better than any one else we all have thing we are good at things we are bad at just differant things. and if we were all good at the same thing how boring it would be.

Fab Karen
09-07-2007, 03:56 AM
A better explanation is that we are in a transition from the Age of Picses and going into the Age of Aquarious. The Age of Pisces was the

Pisces comes AFTER Aquarius.

Melora
09-07-2007, 04:57 AM
I like the fact that women are by and large A Far more peacefull race than males. There are far fewer instances where females start Wars. They are mure nuturing and benevolent than males. Is this a "superior" trait?? I think sometimes this is why I dress, it makes me feel quite peacefull. :2c:

Lisa Rose
09-07-2007, 05:44 AM
Pisces comes AFTER Aquarius.

Interesting. That's not what I was told.

I like the fact that women are by and large A Far more peacefull race than males. ........ :2c:

Interesting. I didn't know women are a 'race' unto themselves.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Definitely superior.:2c:

Stacy GG
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Interesting. I didn't know women are a 'race' unto themselves.
I think you definatley have that correct :P men & women are not different races!!!
wow, such a silly debate, women have some abilities & skills that they are more adept at then men, and men have some skills & abilities that they are more adept at then women. But one particular skill does not make one superior to another. well, that was refreshing..now to go to class & do some real thinking. :eek:

Melinda G
09-07-2007, 10:03 AM
No, I don't think women are superior.

And part of the reason I dress up, is because women dont! I realized a long time ago, that if I wanted to see a sexy chick, in high heels, and lingerie, it would have to be a do-it-yourself project. I bought my ex wife lingerie, and some sexy heels. She wore it once! When I suggested she put it on now and then, her standard reply was, "Can't we just get in bed and do it". Just look at how women dress these days. Nuff said.

AmandaM
09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
If it wasn't for women, men would still be hacking at each other with axes and spears.

Wickanne GG
09-07-2007, 01:12 PM
...And part of the reason I dress up, is because women dont! I realized a long time ago, that if I wanted to see a sexy chick, in high heels, and lingerie, it would have to be a do-it-yourself project. I bought my ex wife lingerie, and some sexy heels. She wore it once! When I suggested she put it on now and then, her standard reply was, "Can't we just get in bed and do it". Just look at how women dress these days. Nuff said.

ROTFL...I love your attitude. Instead of sitting around complaining about something, you took action and did something about it :D

Wickanne

Tamara Croft
09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
This is the MTF cd forum, not politics, you know they aren't allowed... don't turn this into a political debate or I will close it.

All political posts will be deleted. Keep threads on topic.

caroledwina
09-07-2007, 03:23 PM
I would not say anyone is more superior, but what your seeing is that society values women more than men. Just look at the high number of programs for womens health issues combined with government programs with no equal counter part for men. Recent studies show that women earn 1.17 to every 1.00 a man makes, so they are even paid more than men. What I do find ironic is how quick women are jump on the " we are discriminated band wagon" when they have so much more available to them in life.

I find the "Recent studies show . . . " claim to lack credibility. I have never seen evidence that women out-earn men, in directly equivalent jobs.

Carly

sterling12
09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Sometimes I favor The "Woman Superior Positions." But that's not what your asking, right?

Individuals CAN be superior to other individuals in certain aspects. I can't play a fiddle like Isaak Perlman, can't sing like Pavarotti, don't have the political "smarts," of a Hillary Clinton. But, I bet I could find something that I do, that would make me superior to them! For one thing, I'm really great at cleaning the lint out of my belly button.

Can't take generalities and apply them to individuals. So there!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Fab Karen
09-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Yes, we are superior.

And thank you for noticing and acknowledging!! :whistling:

Dee
Of course women are superior--that's why they should always be on top. :D

Dee Talbot
09-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Of course women are superior--that's why they should always be on top. :D
No, no, no!!!!! You see, as the superior beings......we must be catered to and pampered. We shouldn't have to do all of the work!!!!

Now....I am off to get my cabana girl Barbara to make my lunch and rub my feet!

Dee

Deidra Cowen
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
No one is superior; Men, Women or us Transfolk. We are all generally crazy and messed up....as can be judged by many of the posts/threads here at the forum in the last month or so. :tongueout

Mary Morgan
09-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I agree with the group that no one is superior to anyone. I will say that the times we live in do dictate skills or traits that may be more desirable for that time. If you want to kill the bear to eat, male strengths may be preferred. In this time and place, I'd like to think that the preferred skills are compassion, caring, nurturing and loving. If we could all just learn these skills, and embrace them, maybe we could get past the sex connotation, and just call them human skills. From my vantage point, women are ahead at this point.

battybattybats
09-07-2007, 06:48 PM
I like the fact that women are by and large A Far more peacefull race than males. There are far fewer instances where females start Wars. They are mure nuturing and benevolent than males. Is this a "superior" trait?? I think sometimes this is why I dress, it makes me feel quite peacefull. :2c:

Queen Nitocris of Egypt-had her rivals and enemies murdered. Cleopatra (the famous one)-waged war with her brother for the throne. Cimmerians and Scythians had warrior-chieftenesses buried in their battered and used armour (possibly inspiring the Amzons legend). Boadecia slaghtered Romans, though it was in revenge. Isabella of spain iirc (might have been Catherine.. not sure) started the spanish inquisition to decimate the jewish money lenders who were financing her enemies. Then there was Mary of England.. had lots of protestants killed, replaced by Elizabeth who legitamised piracy as long as it was against her enemies (including my ancestor the pirate-queen Grace O'Malley) and there was that whole problem with Mary Queen of Scotts...

Just a quick sample. How many women have had power verses how many were involved in violence? It seems to me a safer argument that women in power are as likely to use violence politically as anyone else but as fewer have had power then fewer wars were instigated by women.

Then there are the female murderers and rapists.. the violent crime rates of women as perpetrators of violence are substantially on the rise with some criminologists putting forward as explanation the idea that womens liberation is leading women to realise that they are capable of committing such crimes so they go ahead and do so while others counter that in the past, with only a few exceptions, women were often automatically ruled out as suspects for violent crime allowing many to get away with such crimes.

I don't see much hard evidence that women are inherantly less violent. Certainly they are as capable of violence as men.

We are all human beings and we all have the same dark survival instincts just as we all have the instincts for altruism benevolence and co-operation.

BarbaraTalbot
09-07-2007, 07:24 PM
No, no, no!!!!! You see, as the superior beings......we must be catered to and pampered. We shouldn't have to do all of the work!!!!

Now....I am off to get my cabana girl Barbara to make my lunch and rub my feet!

Dee

I feel the pink fog lifting, lifting away...getting stronger...getting stronger.... "Where's my dinner woman??!!":hugs:
(I am a superior cook though):tongueout

crunchysoda
09-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Women have superior shopping experiences. They get all the clothes! Look at the men's section, it's next door to the bathroom in the corner, and you get three colors for everything: black, brown, white. Women have multiple floors! :Angry3:

trade ya! Id love to not have to take my 4 year old accross a store several times so he can go to the bathroom.

Oh my bf likes Ralph Lauren and they got all kinds of colors to choose from.
:tongueout:thumbsdn:

At least guy clothes, a guy knows what size pants he wears regardless of brand.

SusanMarie
09-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Women are special human beings and men are.. um..
Let me start again...
Women are unique people and men are.. er...um..
OK one more time..
Women are awesome and men are... er... um...ah

Sigh...I'll be back later, I am sure if I work at this I will find something positive for men. Really... I promise.

Just kidding. I personally believe that most everyone of any gender has something positive to contribute to our many diverse societies on the third rock from the sun.

Veronica 1
09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Women are special human beings and men are.. um..
Let me start again...
Women are unique people and men are.. er...um..
OK one more time..
Women are awesome and men are... er... um...ah

Put up with? :D

KateSpade83
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
What's great about being a woman is that if you're born beautiful you can marry a rich man and have him take care of you. And women never get drafted!

Dee Talbot
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
What's great about being a woman is that if you're born beautiful you can marry a rich man and have him take care of you.
Well, men can do this also. Just ask Larry Fortensky, K-Fed, several of Joan Collin's ex-husbands, or even Ashton Kutcher. Golddigging is not a women-only activity.

And, as a matter of fact, women marrying boy-toys is less accepted than men marrying trophy wives.

Dee

Wickanne GG
09-08-2007, 11:37 AM
:yt: :^5:

What's great about being a woman is that if you're born beautiful you can marry a rich man and have him take care of you. And women never get drafted!

I hope that was meant in jest. :straightface:

If it wasn't :slap: wake-up!

Wickanne

janet1234
09-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Ah, Queen Eliz Number one my favorite Brit.

michellebesweet
09-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I dont think there is a difference because you are a man or a women, its the person that makes themselves superior.

Lisa Golightly
09-08-2007, 03:31 PM
No sex is superior to the other... The simple choice is you either accept accident of birth, or revile it.

Fab Karen
09-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Well, men can do this also. Just ask Larry Fortensky, K-Fed, several of Joan Collin's ex-husbands, or even Ashton Kutcher. Golddigging is not a women-only activity.

And, as a matter of fact, women marrying boy-toys is less accepted than men marrying trophy wives.

Dee
True enough, but you'll have to cross Ashton off your list, he had plenty of his own money & fame before hooking up with Demi.

Victoria Anne
09-08-2007, 06:21 PM
No one gender is superior to another , we each have our strengths and our weakness's

Dee Talbot
09-08-2007, 07:15 PM
True enough, but you'll have to cross Ashton off your list, he had plenty of his own money & fame before hooking up with Demi.
Ok. I will grant you that Ashton had his own money. However, Demi was for many years, the highest paid woman in Hollywood. So I think she is the superior earner. :tongueout

Now, in Ashton's favor, he's a darned good looking person. Demi is pretty, but I think she needs to cede superiority in the looks department to Ashton. Such a pretty boy!!!!

hhmmmmmmmmm.....I remember that episode of "That 70's Show where Kelso let Jackie put him in a dress and makeup. He would make one HOT CD!! :lovestruck: (Don't tell Barbara I said that :heehee: )

Dee

Khriss
10-21-2007, 03:11 PM
... who wins in any "Superiority" scenario ??
and by the way...
Hitler lost .. so where are You people coming from with such bullshirt ??
Thanks for such a "divisive question" ... NOT !!!
thiskindofboguscrappsucks!... and by the way, thats what many call "trolling" ..while You recieved too many replies ...I think ? "K"

docrobbysherry
10-21-2007, 03:54 PM
This is like an incomplete sentence. And then u r just generalizing anyway.
R women superior to men at arm wrestling? Generally, no. Among men, I'll bet there r a lot of u big guys, that can out arm wrestle me. How about surfing? I'll bet I can take u same guys out in the Pacific and make u look silly.
Ok, now women. Sensitivity, patience, in touch with their emotions. I would say women will have the advantage over men most of the time. A generalization. Just among women. Who is the best shopper? The smartest trivial pursuit player? The better looking? In any group of women, it is unlikely one woman would be the best at everything.
So, women are definitely not better, equal, or superior to men. U must pick a catagory for comparison, and then it is really one individual who is superior to another.
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Angie G
10-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes they are and when the woman is a man it even better.
Sorry I said that :rolleyes: :hugs:
Angie

Ðarissa
10-21-2007, 05:58 PM
No women just have the superior choices in clothes and other bits. :p

Dee Talbot
10-21-2007, 06:11 PM
The American Heritage Dictionary defines superior in many ways. One of the definitions is this:

Greater in number or amount than another
Ergo, since there are more women in the world...women are by definition superior :devil:

Dee

kirsti
10-22-2007, 02:38 AM
neither can survive without the other.........

YangGuiFei
10-22-2007, 02:46 AM
I love women so much I'm trying to be one! :drink:

noname
10-22-2007, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't say either sex is superiour. It does however seem that women feel inferior. It started with pants, then mens style suits, and short hair. Now you can't go into a store or fashion website without running into a 'Menswear for women'. I find it odd that women seem to be trying so very very hard to be like men, or is it just me? It's almost as if they feel the need to prove they are as good as men by dressing like men.

Why oh why can't everyone be treated equally?

Nicki B
10-22-2007, 04:37 AM
Surely we are all people and should just be treated as such... :rolleyes:

Wendy me
10-22-2007, 06:55 AM

are women superior? no i don't think so god what a step back in the lines of thinking .... how long did it take for women to be looked at as equals??? and in some ways work still needs to be done ... as we are not as awake in the moment as we might think....

Are we just trying to be like them? ..... well i can't answer for you or any one else but i can answer for me ....in some aspects i enjoy what is thought of as women's traits .... the clothing ... hair and make up .... looking and dressing as close to what society deems to be how a women should act or look i might say yes .... but my answer is no i am not trying to be just like them ... but rather just like me ......i am a G.M. who likes to let out a side of who i am the society has not yet embraced..... i am me.........

I strongly feel that society is becoming more fem all the time and some day CDing will be the norm among men.

interesting as i sit here in my silky nightly and robe typing this i have to chuckle a bit ....yes we have softened up .... and we still have many manly men as well as we have many girlie women ...what i do think is happening is we are getting to the point were we see and accept things that a very short while ago was unheard of ....with time i think CDING and just abought every thing else will be accepted ...will it be the "NORM"???? who knows ..... by the way what is the "NORM" any way????

huleemoo
10-22-2007, 12:28 PM
We are not trying to be like them, where are special that's all.

Crossdressers:heehee:

sexotik
10-23-2007, 09:45 AM
I think it depends on how you see it, we live in a big world and there's plenty of room for everyone. Crossdressers aim to be like women or at least to explore their feminine side, but one thing to bear in mind is that (we) crossdresser will never be women,yet that doesn't prevent us from feeling girlish. Another point to take into account is the cd shouldn't compete with women, my thought

TVStevie
10-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I like both genders - they each have their strengths and weaknesses, and to state that one is superior to the other is sad, IMO.

Cara Allen
10-23-2007, 01:48 PM

What? You're kidding, right?

charllote34
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
No one sex is better than the other they both have plus and minus in their for and against columns

noname
10-23-2007, 02:12 PM
What? You're kidding, right?

Oh no. If I had the same rights and expectations of women I'd have life made in the shade. Finding a job would be easy. I could have my choice of part-time work, career woman, or stay at home mom. Society would respect me and my choices as to how I dress. Not only would I have all these additional freedoms, I would know that I wouldn't have to fight for them, should there be a draft. Oh yeah, this is just a partial list.

Tamara Croft
10-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Oh no. If I had the same rights and expectations of women I'd have life made in the shade. Finding a job would be easy. I could have my choice of part-time work, career woman, or stay at home mom. Society would respect me and my choices as to how I dress. Not only would I have all these additional freedoms, I would know that I wouldn't have to fight for them, should there be a draft. Oh yeah, this is just a partial list.That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read. Just because I am a woman does not make it easier to find a job, have a choice of part time work etc... that itself is completely sexist. There are plenty of stay at home dads, dads that work part time, dads that have custody of their kids etc and have to juggle around them, it isn't easy for anyone. I really don't know where you come up with this stuff really, you do seem to have a hang up about women don't you? oh wait... I'm getting deja vu... I recall we had this conversation already... so you're still hung up on women hmm?? Maybe where you live, that's how it is, but don't shove us all into the same barrel, it ISN'T easy at all :Angry3:

Rita B
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't know about being superior, but how many men can have multiple orgasms out of the blue while standing in the checkout line at the supermarket. There!

alysonatl
10-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Without question, darling, it's woman's world. Most women control the family budget and do 90% of the purchasing. She who spends, makes the market run. Men and women may be equally powefrul politically, but more women get the job done and women appreciate other women succeding.
As a real women, I wouldn't have the apparent power of a man, but would have certain persuasive powers to change minds--and I just don't mean sexually. Men are taught to obey their mothers and other female authority figures. Our power is to influence events.

Plus: Girls get to wear cool clothes, wear makeup and be a vision of beauty. Being a girly girl means having the wearwithal to have fun, influence others and secretly be in control.

docrobbysherry
10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read. Just because I am a woman does not make it easier to find a job, have a choice of part time work etc... that itself is completely sexist. There are plenty of stay at home dads, dads that work part time, dads that have custody of their kids etc and have to juggle around them, it isn't easy for anyone. I really don't know where you come up with this stuff really, you do seem to have a hang up about women don't you? oh wait... I'm getting deja vu... I recall we had this conversation already... so you're still hung up on women hmm?? Maybe where you live, that's how it is, but don't shove us all into the same barrel, it ISN'T easy at all :Angry3:

Tamara. I think what he was describing was, "----an attractive, slim, young woman". With some smarts. Take from me, be it sexist or not, THAT lady has it as easy as she wants it! U don't agree?
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Vaerise
10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Depends on how you look at it.
There are pros and cons for either gender. No one is superior to another.

A man can do almost anything he wants, go anywhere else w/o fear of being stalked and raped.
Some companies prefer to hire male employees for long term, as they feel that females are a liability to the companies overall productivity. When the females get married, pregnant or have children to take care of.

They are also potentially at risk of developing certain complication/diseases from having the ability to bear children; breast cancer, ovarian cancer, complications with the fallopian tube and etc etc.....
They also have their menstrual cycle.. which is not entirely fun to go through..

There are pros for being a female too but then I won't go through that, since most already know..

The sucky thing about being a guy is that you aren't really allowed to expressed certain parts of yourself, softer, sensitive and affectionate side. Having to act tough to fit in with the other guys and the constant male bashing that you get from woman.
That and the fairer sex always get preferential treatment because the other guys consider them fragile in need of help. And that man are always suppose to give in to them befitting the actions of a proper.. gentlemen..

Vaerise
10-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Tamara. I think what he was describing was, "----an attractive, slim, young woman". With some smarts. Take from me, be it sexist or not, THAT lady has it as easy as she wants it! U don't agree?
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

I certainly agree, but then I think being an attractive, slim & young female is a doubled edged sword. You have it easy in some areas, and you are subjected to other..."special" treatments that you may not enjoy if you are a woman

And looks.. is a depreciating value, as you age, you lose your leverage as a female.

Michellebej
10-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I just had to put my :2c: in.

First; I have always been ticked off when I hear the phrase "everybody is equal". If that were true there would be no poverty, and; all the countries of the world would be at the same level. equal=equal, right?

No; People are created/born with different abilities. Some are Artist, or Engineers. Some are bricklayers, while others clean stables. Some adapt and use society brilliantly for their own advancement. Others never catch on.

Some people can tell you how an Engine works,but; can not build one. While others can do anything to anything Mechanical; without knowing the whys or wherefores.

If everyone was the equal of Einstein or Tesla, then we would have planted colonies on Mars or Proximal Centauri by now.

People are not equal. That is well meaning Political Propaganda.

What we in America are promised is that all people ( citizens) will ( should) have an equal chance of attaining any goal that they are capable of attaining.

Do WASP control America? Yeah, by and large they still do. So; Women still have to fight to gain an equal share of the upper echelons.

But in day to day life? Not so much. While true there are disparities in salary and hiring practices in some rather important places; it is not fair to say that women are discriminated against across the board.

In fact for the average American I think it is safe to say that Women do have several advantages over men.

By and large women generally "win" in the divorce lottery. They generally get the kids; they generally get the House; they generally get the car; etc, etc. In fact "no fault" divorces have generally been an unexpected boon for many women in that the percentage of divorces arising from the sexual misconduct of the wife has recently surpassed those of the husband.

As a former HR/Internal Investigator for the former Target Group, I can tell you that the average women employee had more advantages than the males did.

For instance if a woman employee asked a male employee out and he complained; no action was taken ( other than to wonder why he was complaining). If a male employee asked a female employee out and she complained, then we immediately brought the male employee in and gave him a verbal warning on stalking or sexual harassment ( though the rules for Sexual Harassment have changed since then).

I could provide many examples of the advantages women have in our society. But; it really makes no difference. If you are aware of these advantages you will probably agree with me. If you refuse to see these advantages then you will never agree with me.

As an adjunct, I once took an Upper Level History course on Women's Studies. The course was taught by an avowed feminist. My class project involved interviewing my Grandmother, who was a Pioneering "Rosie the Riveter", and her former female Co-Workers. The questionnaire was approved by the Prof.

After the Paper was turned in I had a personal interview with the Prof. who shredded my paper before my eyes and told me, in no uncertain terms, that I must have filled out the questionnaires myself, because none of the "Pioneering Women of Industrial Workplace Equality" would have answered those questions in the way they were answered.

Needless to say I failed the course. Now I did appeal it. I got signed depositions from the ladies in question ( one of whom was a Emeritus Professor at the local College back home). And eventually got my grade changed to an "A".

Anyway my :2c:

Do I love and respect the women in my life? You betcha! Do I think that the Genders are equally important? Yeppers. Do each have their strengths and weaknesses? Sure. But; on the broad playing field of life, each is a important and vital as the other.

Love

Michelle

Claire3
10-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Womens clothes and bodies are something im jealous of,does that make them superior?Good title,yes indeed.

Michelia
10-23-2007, 10:09 PM
- I am tired of hearing about the feminization of society. Someone is really paranoid about this and it has even started affecting the way some CD thinks!

- I have worked for many terrible and oppressive women bosses, so I hope they do not acquire the reigns of power totally, because we will all be sorry. Many can be quite arbitrary and illogical. This myth about them bringing a nurturing attitude to the workplace is hogwash. Funny thing is the best woman boss I ever had was a butch lesbian.

- Men are going through a big time crisis trying to figure out where they fit in a world where women are their equal and maybe better suited for the upcoming changes in society. No doubt about this.

- Still, it is high time to have a woman president. Men have had their chance to make a mess out of things. Maybe we will get some more emphasis on education and health care.

- All the women in my personal life have been superior to me in just about every way. I guess I am lucky. Except they still have been arbitrary and illogical. But not the ones on this site.

They are the BEST

Michelia

sterling12
10-23-2007, 11:09 PM
It appears that a lot of folks are coming right out of The Closet, and showing off their prejudices!

Sometimes people do "superior things" but neither sex has a monopoly on talent or brains. And a person's perceived "superiority," is often just in one aspect of their life. We can't deny that Isaak Perlman is a very superior fiddle player, nor could we deny that Judy Garland was a great singer! Judy's personal life was a wreck, and Isaak is certainly not going to be judged superior, if we have a contest to walk the fastest down main street.

I hope everyone sees my point, each person is given certain talents and abilities that make them better at something than some others. Very rarely, someone wil have a have a talent that seems to dominate in a single aspect of life, (Think Tiger Woods). Do women have a monopoly on this....rubbish!

By the way, I suspect that women haven't started a lot of Wars because they haven't gotten the opportunity. It's only recently that they have reached the pinnacles of power. Hmmmm, seems I remember Mrs. Thatcher getting into a Fracas with The Argentine's while she was in power. Let's just hold up judgment on that one till we get a few years of history for The Ladies who attain power.

Are women morally superior to men? Well, for every sneaky underhanded stunt that I've seen a man pull, I can name you an instance where I saw a woman do the same or worse. I have seen both sexes do many, many things that were reprehensible.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jaquelyn
10-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Married to a beautiful, powerful, intelligent, sexy femdom. YES YES YES, they are far superior. Am I trying to be female because I see them that way? No. I like dressing in women's clothes, it's fun and kinky. Now, off I go to serve my supieror female. :love:

noname
10-24-2007, 02:30 AM
That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read.

That statement sounds a bit over the top.

Just because I am a woman does not make it easier to find a job,

Let me know when they have hiring quotas for men. I've seen adminstrative offices for large corporations and they are 90% women. I had one women tell me in the IT sector it's so easy to find because she is a women she fills a quota. So I was told. I also heard of someone who had his wife own a business. Why? Even though he ran the business it was under his wifes name as government contracts require a certain number of bids to go to women owned businesses.

I have a choice of part time work etc... that itself is completely sexist. There are plenty of stay at home dads, dads that work part time, dads that have custody of their kids etc and have to juggle around them, it isn't easy for anyone.

My wife and I have talked about this. Things are changing. Stay at home dads, sure. No there are not many of them, but they are there. I suspect that number is going to continue to rise. Some women are forced to work due to economic and social changes, though I don't believe thats what womens lib had in mind. Though if a women were to marry and stay at home, no one will think a thing less of her for it.

I really don't know where you come up with this stuff really, you do seem to have a hang up about women don't you? oh wait... I'm getting deja vu... I recall we had this conversation already... so you're still hung up on women hmm?? Maybe where you live, that's how it is, but don't shove us all into the same barrel, it ISN'T easy at all :Angry3:

I just know where the grass is greaner. I noticed you did not wish to touch on issue of being forced to fight your rights via the draft? If you think being a women is difficult I assure you it's much more difficult to make in life as a man.

Do keep in mind we are talking about generally and overall. I realize there are execptions and everyone leads different lives.

Vaerise
10-24-2007, 02:55 AM
Well.. I admit...

It is remarkably easy to find woman in administrative, customer service or reception fields even sales.. Most of these departments prefer to employ females..

Rita B
10-24-2007, 06:48 AM
It's not that women are superior human beings. . . it's just that men are inferior creatures!

Lovely Rita
10-24-2007, 06:51 AM

No, I do not really see one side superior to another.

Cara Allen
10-24-2007, 07:40 AM
That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read. Just because I am a woman does not make it easier to find a job, have a choice of part time work etc... that itself is completely sexist. There are plenty of stay at home dads, dads that work part time, dads that have custody of their kids etc and have to juggle around them, it isn't easy for anyone. I really don't know where you come up with this stuff really, you do seem to have a hang up about women don't you? oh wait... I'm getting deja vu... I recall we had this conversation already... so you're still hung up on women hmm?? Maybe where you live, that's how it is, but don't shove us all into the same barrel, it ISN'T easy at all :Angry3:

There is not a place on the face of this planet where those conditions exist for women, so I cannot imagine where he lives.

Women have always been subjugated. In some places they still mutilate womens genitals, sell them into slavery, use them as chattel to gain social or monitary gain. In many places, the only ways for women to make a living on their own, separate from men, are to work as a prostitute, or beg in the streets. Whole countries refuse to let women travel the streets without a berka. They have no rights as citizens... no voting, no divorce rights, no rights to drive a car.

In this country, women make $.75 for every dollar earned by a man. Same job, same education. Equality here means the right to go out and earn a living (driven to it by the economy, since stay at home moms are a luxury no one can now afford.) When they get home, as often as not, they are expected to also do the laundry, cook, etc., etc. If they are smart, they pick a guy who decides that it is fair to share some of this load. Divorce has left women here with lower incomes and kids to care for. They raise the kids, do menial labor. Abuse in the United States is rampant. They are lucky if they get child support, and if they do, that the husband pays it.

None of this information is new, in fact it has been repeated so often that this guy must know better. We know it, and he knows it. He just refuses to believe it. He resents the little power that women have, and probably feels like he is demeaned by his crossdressing. He is baiting us with his small minded rhetoric. He is out of touch with reality. How would you like to be his wife?

As for the draft, THERE IS NO DRAFT! There is a registration for the draft. I was in the military, and I enlisted. Was noname? Many women are now in the military, because, just like their male counterparts, there are no jobs that pay enough to live. If it ever comes to the day that there is another draft, I am sure that the beurocrats will figure out a way to make that "equal" too. Rather than complain about having a selective service system for men only, why not talk about a way to eliminate the system all together? Women in the service have extremely high rates of discrimination. Rape is 4 times higher there.

How small minded. How wrong can he be? It is not even worth qualifying this for discussion, but I had a few moments, and I was pissed. If we, as transgendereds, stand for anything, it should be to stand up for what is right, not fall prey to reactionary rhetoric which some brainwasher on the radio probably fed to you, and you swallowed it. Rhetoric which further victomizes women.

In this country

jandebs
10-24-2007, 09:36 AM
is it a male thing, this endless query as to what's the best something or other? half the threads on here seem to consist of a list asking for a rating, or where you are on a sliding scale of.. or how many this or thats it takes to be...

marie354
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
is it a male thing, this endless query as to what's the best something or other? half the threads on here seem to consist of a list asking for a rating, or where you are on a sliding scale of.. or how many this or thats it takes to be...

Well put, I think. Why do people have to rate each other anyway?

Sharon
10-24-2007, 12:22 PM

Yeah, this is the way I take this thread and others like it. Too many men seem to worry about having the fanciest cars, the most prestigious careers, the greenest lawns, and what have you. But to avoid being called sexist myself, women seem to be worrying about this nonsense more and more also.

There is no superior gender, just as there is no superior race, creed, etc. And who defines "superior" anyway? Everyone has their biases, so nothing any one person states is worth considering.

noname
10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
There is not a place on the face of this planet where those conditions exist for women, so I cannot imagine where he lives.

In the US of A.

Women have always been subjugated. In some places they still mutilate womens genitals, sell them into slavery, use them as chattel to gain social or monitary gain. In many places, the only ways for women to make a living on their own, separate from men, are to work as a prostitute, or beg in the streets. Whole countries refuse to let women travel the streets without a berka. They have no rights as citizens... no voting, no divorce rights, no rights to drive a car.

Were not talking about obscure 3rd world countries tribes in the middle of no where.

In this country, women make $.75 for every dollar earned by a man. Same job, same education.

If you live in NY or LA women make .17 cents more over man for the same job and same education. I'll do some searching to find those stats.

Divorce has left women here with lower incomes and kids to care for. They raise the kids, do menial labor. Abuse in the United States is rampant. They are lucky if they get child support, and if they do, that the husband pays it.

Let me fix that statement for you.

Divorce often leaves women with alimony and child support for income. They recieve the privlage of being with their kids every day while a hard working oppressed man pays them for it. If the husband is laid off or injured on the job, he can even face jail time for his failure to pay.

Fact is, when it comes to child support men are truely the innocent victims. Victimes of the sexist court, victimes of child support system, and often victim of fraudlent child support claims.

We know it, and he knows it. He just refuses to believe it. He resents the little power that women have, and probably feels like he is demeaned by his crossdressing.

Fact is, we all know men are oppressed and treated as second class citizen. Yet some people refuse to believe it. Some people resent that these facts are true and refuse to see how sexist society is.

As for the draft, THERE IS NO DRAFT! There is a registration for the draft. I was in the military, and I enlisted. Was noname? Many women are now in the military, because, just like their male counterparts, there are no jobs that pay enough to live. If it ever comes to the day that there is another draft, I am sure that the beurocrats will figure out a way to make that "equal" too. Rather than complain about having a selective service system for men only, why not talk about a way to eliminate the system all together? Women in the service have extremely high rates of discrimination. Rape is 4 times higher there.

Sure, whatever man. Let me know when a young women could face jail time or not be allowed to apply for student loans for failure to draft. No I was never drafted but in the back of mind I knew it was always a possibility.

If we, as transgendereds, stand for anything, it should be to stand up for what is right, not fall prey to reactionary rhetoric which some brainwasher on the radio probably fed to you, and you swallowed it. Rhetoric which further victomizes women.

How about standing for equal rights. Oh thats right women are victims. Obviously equal rights is not of interest to you. While your at it, why don't you get off your women are victims kick. Sounds like old school machoism to me.

In this country[/QUOTE]

Sharon
10-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Aren't we drifting from the topic here?

If you hate a segment of society, and have a need to vent, then I suggest you start another thread -- preferably somewhere else.

charlie
10-24-2007, 06:57 PM
iiiman,
I could not disagree more. Why are women superior? I dress like a woman to see the sexy legs that I want to see on the street. Unfortunately, most women today are looking like guys and don't wear heels or even skirts or dresses anymore! I dress because I like the look and feel of women's clothes, not to be like them. Most conversations coming out of women are from a far different place then men. As much as I may try to tap into my feminine side, I'm still a long way away!

Satrana
10-25-2007, 05:03 AM
In this country, women make $.75 for every dollar earned by a man. Same job, same education.

Yes based on national statistics the average women's annual salary is 75% that of men. However the same national statistics also show the average male works 30% more hours than women. Divide salary by hours and you get the same hourly pay rate for men and women.

So same job, same education, same hourly rate. The statistics show no inequality in pay, rather they show an inequality in the number of hours worked. They show men work much longer hours at work, however women do more domestic chores. A recent study combined the number of hours spent at work and doing doemstic chores and discovered that the average American male still had a greater total than the average woman.

Both men and women are victims of gender stereotypes. Men are expected to work extra long hours to advance their career and contribute the maximum income while women are expected to do more household chores which can curtail their career options and annual income.

Melora
10-25-2007, 05:41 AM
What is it about women being the super sex.. I think that it is proven that females can withstang higher G-Forces than males = They make better astronaughts and Fightor Pilots than men. Also.. I also heard, (Please do not quote), Women might be capable of 7 Thoughts at once as opposed to men who are capable of about 3... Does anybody have any info on this??

Melora
10-25-2007, 05:48 AM
I like the fact that women are far less atributed to starting a war thab opposed to Men.. Women just seem more peacefull overall...