PDA

View Full Version : Clothes addictions & fetishes (ALL can answer)

Kieron Andrew
09-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Well its official i now have 76 plus ties and not even one in the same design, i must admit this is definitely my 'thing', you know! everyone's got a 'thing' havent they, when it comes to clothes or shoes? well mine is ties and waistcoats (overvests i think you US guys and girls call them).....so it got me to thinking what is your 'thing'....your addiction, your fetish?....like i said mine is most definiitely ties, all kinds of designs and colours....

As stated in the title id like to hear from everyone possible....

privateperks
09-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Great coats, bowlers and pocket watches. My sense of fashion seems to gravitate towards Edwardian styles.

Kieron Andrew
09-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Great coats, bowlers and pocket watches. My sense of fashion seems to gravitate towards Edwardian styles.

:) 40s and 50s for me :D

Tamara Croft
09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Mine... oh believe this or not... is trousers, I reckon I have about 30 pairs, black, black pin stripe, black and black... did I say black?? Oh and I have one white, one pair of capris (jeans) and one brown cord thingys... but mainly black :p Oh and trainers... love them :D have uhm... 6 or so pairs :heehee:

CaptLex
09-06-2007, 12:43 PM
well mine is ties and waistcoats (overvests i think you US guys and girls call them).....
Nah, they're just called vests. C'mon you've been here like 92 times, right? You should know that. :tongueout

My thing is ties too - plus underpants (you just call 'em "pants", right?) . . . briefs, boxers and boxer-briefs - NO PANTIES! LOL :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Nah, they're just called vests. C'mon you've been here like 92 times, right? You should know that. :tongueouthad a memory lapse! bite me lol!!

Tristan
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Underwear. I have enough boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs to probably go a month without needing to wash now. I used my trip as an excuse to buy all new ones. I have a bunch of really cool jocks too which work great for packing.

Cai
09-06-2007, 01:47 PM
I guess mine would be polo shirts. (stop laughing, Lex!) It seems like every time I shop, I wind up with more of them. I like them because I can look a bit classy without being overly dressed up.

SirTrey
09-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Well its official i now have 76 plus ties and not even one in the same design, i must admit this is definitely my 'thing', you know! everyone's got a 'thing' havent they, when it comes to clothes or shoes? well mine is ties and waistcoats (overvests i think you US guys and girls call them).....so it got me to thinking what is your 'thing'....your addiction, your fetish?....like i said mine is most definiitely ties, all kinds of designs and colours....

As stated in the title id like to hear from everyone possible....

Underwear (men's bikini briefs, Hanes)....Camoflauge pants.... "chucks" (I have three pairs, including the ones that are My Avatar, and, for those who don't know, "chucks" are Converse tennis shoes)....Boxers....Wifebeaters....and Dress Shirts and Ties (I wear My ties more loosely than most men do, the knot lower, and usually with jeans)....I also wear one earring, a diamond stud, in My right ear....I have long hair, so I wear it back in a ponytail.....I have sort of a "hippie/yuppie" thing going on....LOL **Trey**
P.S. Clothes are not really My "fetish", but I do have fetishes! :)

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-06-2007, 02:19 PM
hmm... well, being a broke college student, I pretty much have what I can sweet talk my parents into buying for me (or save up to get) ...but if I did have money to buy more than basics, I'd have to say that I have a bit of a funny/stupid t-shirt obsession. Yup. I'm That Kid who always has to get the group t-shirt. Oooooh... and cargo shorts. So much more comfortable than those vice-like girl shorts I wore for forever.

ZenFrost
09-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Flip flops maybe. I've got five pairs. I also have an excessive amount of weird jackets and hoodies. And robes. I've got about 3 bathrobes and a couple others that are kinda Asian.

I think my biggest 'thing' is clothes from Tibet or Nepal, or clothes that are Goth/Punk.

Marla S
09-06-2007, 03:17 PM
76 ties ! :eek: WOW

I think I had 4 during the last 40 years.
Still have 3. One of which is still packed.

My clothes addiction has been ... well ... take a guess ... hosiery:heehee:.

Now it's shoes, I think. Would buy a lot more if I'd have the money.

CaptLex
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
I guess mine would be polo shirts. (stop laughing, Lex!)
:lol2: You caught me . . . :tongueout

Marcie Sexton
09-06-2007, 03:37 PM
I just gotta answer from both ends of the spectrum...

In male mode, Watches are my weakness...75 to date ranging in cost from 100.00 to 750.00...only one at 750.00...

...but in femm mode...short skirts and hi heels...got about 15 mini skirts and 8 pair of 4" or higher heels...and thats one up on my wife, she can't walk in heels...I've offered to teach her for the time invested for the make up tips...

Adam
09-06-2007, 04:26 PM
baseball caps :D

Tobie
09-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Overshirts! Like the one in my avatar, ones I can wear loosely over my tshirts so I can hide the untidy rolls from my clothing. And jeans.. I wear denim a lot, not so much anything 'dressier'.

Dasein9
09-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Blazers. Tweed, twill, cord, whatever. I like blazers.

I really want a good English tweed. You know, the kind that gets passed down from one generation to the next. (Yeh, 'cause being a Philosophy prof -- that's where the big money is!)

Abraxas
09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I think I've got too many... haha!
Erm... Jeans. Levi 527s, to be precise. I've got... oosh. 4 pair at the moment, and my grandmother is reportedly sending me at least 3 more. They're delicious.
Also, shoes. I. Love. Shoes. Especially boots... Although I've just bought a pair of Nike Shox on Ebay and I'm really excited. It's been forever since I had really good trainers. Can't wait for them to arrive!
Also... blazers. I always wear a blazer when I go out.
And tailored dress shirts, like buttondown whatsits. Not the ones that are cut straight down and look all floppy, but nice ones that go in a bit at the middle, and whose collars stay in the up position, rather than the 'flattened against my collarbone' position.
And. Socks. I love socks. I almost always wear grey ones, and at every holiday, I put socks on my gifts lists.
Oh, and I have almost as many ties as Kieron. :tongueout I'll catch up with you yet, young man!

durden
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
I like to buy a lot of goofy t-shirts, hats, Puma shoes & wallets.

DanielMacBride
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Ties, cufflinks, formal shirts, shoes (both dress and casual), pants, watches....get the picture? ;)

Daniel

SatinDoll00
09-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Amazingly, I own more pairs of panties (knickers...) than does my wife!! Plus mine are all much sexier!!

For me though, my 'thing' lately seems to be satin nighties. I think I am on a quest to buy every one that will fit me that exists on the North American continent!

In guy mode, my thing is suits! I have to wear them to work daily, but I love them!! One day, I will wear a woman's suit. (wow, I can only imagine how expensive that particular obsession will get!) :)

Morgan <---owns 23 man's suits.

Kieron Andrew
09-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Oh, and I have almost as many ties as Kieron. :tongueout I'll catch up with you yet, young man!
Never! nope not gonna happen :heehee:, i get given my Ties mostly by Tgirls no longer needing them :D

mylitta
09-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Jewellery- necklaces and earrings. Not expensive stuff, though, the chunky ethnic kind. My necklaces have a special wardrobe section to themselves.
And as I said- none of it it expensive: I love getting compliments for a necklace that cost about &#163;1. (never tell tham that, though, just smile enigmatically)

Dee Talbot
09-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Well, 35lbs ago....and during a long period when things weren't so hot between Barb & I...I collected pajama bottoms. I wore them everywhere :o

But, when Barb came out to me and we worked things through, I ceremoniously destroyed all of my jammie bottoms.

Now that I am thinner and feeling more confident and happy, it's shoes.

Dee

JamesAlan
09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Hmmm, right now it's baseball caps, I have 10. But I want some ties. I think my dad had you beat Kieron, when he died my stepmother told me he had 98 ties. All of which I had given him. My dad loved his ties, and so did I. I never bought one for him I wouldn't have worn myself. My dad taught me to tie them when I was 5 :). I also love polo shirts, jeans and boots. Though there is other stuff I want to invest in, but unfortunatly I'm broke.

KarenSusan
09-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Kieron, 76 ties.:eek: Ties are the reason I became a CDer:D
My weakness is skirts. I love them all.