PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Day

Kahlan51
09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi :I just had a fabulous time in Vancouver. I invited my GG friend over for a day of shopping in Vancouver. Many firsts that day. I got dressed up at the hotel and took a taxi down to the Bus Depot to meet my GG friend and she didn't recognize me and actually came up to ask me for directions. We spent the whole day with each other it was great. Went into lingerie dept in the Bay with her and went through panties and bras. We then went back to the change room and tried them on. Another First Went to ladies washroom twice. We went for lunch and everyone said anything you LADIES want. It was wonderful. I came back on the PCL bus and went on ferry dressed up. I came home to my wife and told her all about my adventures. I shopped all day and only bought 3 pair of panties. I guess lots of GG's shop all day some times and don't buy anything. Wonderful. I am so happy with my life and wife. Love Kahlan

Karren H
09-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow!! Lucky girl!!!

Karren

Wenda
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Sounds awesome! Honestly, looking at the pic in your profile, it is hard to visualize you in drab mode. Go girl! w

Kate Simmons
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Sounds nice Kahlan. Glad you had a good time.:happy:

joann07
09-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Excellent!
Glad to hear that you had a great time.
I can't wait for the day when I go shopping with my GG friend.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

Dita_B
09-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Well Kahlan I salute you... In my opinion you needed quite a bit of courage to go by bus and Ferry all the way to Vancouver...

On the Ferry people have plenty of time to check you out, you are in the middle of them for one and a half hour! And they are sitting right next to you or in front of you staring you in the face... And when you come by bus you can't escape to the car deck when things become overwhelming. Well done girl... I am still gathering the courage to do that as well...

And than the bus ride to and from the Ferry...You even had to transfer from the one bus to the other to pull that off... all in all a remarkable achievement...Good for you!

:love:Dita.

Paulette
09-06-2007, 08:23 PM
You are so lucky to have a supportive wife.