PDA

View Full Version : When's all said and done?

Dana
09-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Yea! I wished I'd been born a girl! And I don't think there's any wrong in that!

MJ
09-06-2007, 12:55 PM
so tell me more ?, what if you were born a girl ... but felt like a guy would you feel the same way ?
i find that odd i would like to be born normal and there is nothing wrong with that !!

Karren H
09-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm happy with whom I am.... a crossdresser!! Living in both worlds... But my feet firmly planted on the male side..

Karren

Dana
09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
I've wrestled with it, and to be honest? I like both men and women! More women than men.

Rachel32533
09-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Dana, nothing is wrong with wishing to have been born the opposite sex, nothing more than wishing for blond hair or blue eyes. If you had been born as a female, you would be the same person, only with different sexual parts. Your "parts" are not the person, but the person is only the sum of the parts. Bottom line, you are who you are! enjoy it..

sterling12
09-06-2007, 04:26 PM
And there isn't anything "wrong," with it! At some point in our lives, virtually all of us have had that thought pass through our brains.

Many won't ever admit to these thoughts, and for most folks they are a passing idea or Fantasy. But, I think you are just being a bit more honest with yourself. Self-Acceptance is the key to understanding and making a life for yourself, whatever that life might be. Perhaps you have progressed just a bit further, by admiting these ideas to yourself.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Veronica 1
09-06-2007, 05:51 PM
I have always felt that I should have been born a woman, but with the bad habits and sex drive of my youth, it is probably best that I wasn't. I would have been the junkie hooker found dead in the park. :2c:

SirTrey
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Yea! I wished I'd been born a girl! And I don't think there's any wrong in that!

Hey Dana.....I know exactly how you feel....I would trade you in a heartbeat....There I was, the little girl with the ringlet curls and the Mom who loved to dress her up in dresses and put ribbons in her hair....and all I wanted to do was play cars and bury the dress in the mud.....I guess that is the ultimate irony of the transgendered world, isn't it? Hugs....**Trey**

Lisa Rose
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Nothing wrong with that feeling. I just hope I make the right choice the next time around.

Fitzkim
09-06-2007, 06:33 PM
I can say that if I was born a girl, I don't think I would have turned out that different than I am today. I think the only difference would have been that maybe I would have dated someone in high school.

Darlene-VA
09-06-2007, 07:58 PM
I have been wishing I was born a girl for as long as I can remember

KimberlyS
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM

Dana, nothing wrong with that at all. I am glad that you were able to figure out who you are. Many TG's and all people seem to struggle with that a lot in their lives.

Now go forward and live the life that you have.

Mary Morgan
09-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Count your blessings. Imagine that no matter how you were born, you would want to be somthing else. I think it is part of the human condition. There are so many ways we can be born, blind, deaf, both, without arms or legs. Of course we would not wish for this, but it is part of the human condition, part of the possiblity of birth. I thank God everyday that I am the person that he made me. I am Transgender, a crossdresser, a loving father and husband. I wouldn't change a thing.

Genevera
09-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm not too hung up on the plumbing, being a woman would only allow me to dress and present myself as I wish. My male body does not have that freedom, in a different world I'd be myself and present myself as either male or female as the whim directed me. :)

PaulaJaneThomas
09-07-2007, 08:06 AM
You can only play the hand that fate dealt you.

melissaK
09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
I have always felt that I should have been born a woman, but with the bad habits and sex drive of my youth, it is probably best that I wasn't. I would have been the junkie hooker found dead in the park. :2c:

Chicken and egg, dear; chicken and egg. Were you born a girl perhaps you would have been a 'happier' child?

Hugs,
lissa

Lanore
09-07-2007, 10:06 AM
My female feelings started at a very, very young age, before I heard of any labels. I know I was born male, but that's not how I felt inside. And I have never fought the feelings. I believe I was born female with one extra item. The only thing I wish for, is for something to not be there when I wake up in the morning.
Lanore

Marcie Sexton
09-07-2007, 10:20 AM
I think at one time or another in our life we wish or wonder what it would be like to be some one else...

But from where I sit today, I know the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence...

Besides no telling where or what I be doing today if I wasn't who I am

:2c:

Dana
09-07-2007, 11:06 AM
There's no denying it anymore! I'm part gril? More inclined toward girls!

trannie T
09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I enjoy being a boy. I enjoy being a girl. I'm just happy I was born.

Would I prefer to have been born a boy or a girl? Yes!

Sallee
09-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I like it the way I am I think. I enjoy man stuff and being a man but I also enjoy my girl time. I think if I was full time or born female I wouldn't enjoy my girl time as much as I do. If your doing somethng all the time it is no longer special