PDA

View Full Version : manly or girly girl?

occdresser
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I as a guy am manly, I dress up in dresses, make-up, wig go all the way-I am a true crossdresser-I love it! I think I can pass as a girl when I go out to the movies or shop for girlie cloths. How many of you crossdresser are manly crossdressers & how many of you are girly girls play with dolls as a child wear girls cloths to school as a child, have a femine voice, ect..

Staci
09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
I am a manly man most of the time. I just like to feel pretty when I dress up and pretend to be a girl. I prefer my guy life full-time and my girl life as something I really enjoy. It's nice to be able to be both. It helps the stress level. When I dress up though I am very feminine.

angelfire
09-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Guess I'm a manly man most of the time. Obviously, except for when I dress.

MarinaTwelve200
09-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Even when I dress, I cant make myself talk or act "girly"----I can sure make myself LOOK girly, but thats about as far as I can go.

Of course, I stay inside, so it dont matter.

Darlene-VA
09-06-2007, 07:45 PM
For me I have always been able to turn on the girl part of me quite easy and since I have almost dressed all the way from the start of my CD adventure when the transformation is done I am a woman

Paulette
09-06-2007, 08:01 PM
When I am dressed I am a woman and I try to do everything to make sure that no one will notice that I happen to be a guy by birth. Once the makeup and wig go on everything comes together. No more quick stand bathroom calls, or fast long strided walks to get something across the room. I have found that when with ohter t-girls and even some T friendly GG's that I act just like them.

Angie G
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I did and do all the manly thing and I also like doing the girly thing :hugs:
Angie

SandyR
09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I am a man all the way, love to work out, watch football with guys, drink a few brews.......but under my breath I always think how cute that cheer leader skirt would look on me.......lol....such a Girl!

SandyR

Corinna E
09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
when im dressed sometimes i think i honestly forget that i am a guy, but thats how i like it...my girlfriend has noticed though that the more serious i have been getting about it lately the more feminine tendencies i have in male mode also...anyone else find this??

Jazzmine
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM
When I dress as man - which is most of the time I walk talk and act manly - because I am.

When I dress I feel different and become more feminine. But I find it hard to be fully feminine due to a lifetime of guy habits. But the more feminine I go the better I enjoy it. And some of the feminine stuff takes a bit to learn - like how to walk and be more demonstrative - I find some comes natural and other parts need to be practised. When I get dressed I want to be a girl - not an effeminate guy. So I watch female mannerisms on ladies I love and adopt their postures and poses if they fit in with what I am doing.

If I haven't dressed for a while and feel the need but can't, then I'll put on something feminine just for me and feel secretly feminine. At first it felt outrageously risky (like going to work with panties or stockings on) but it's very enjoyable if you tease yourself like this when you can't fully express yourself.

SandyR
09-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Corrina,

Yes, my wife says I cross my legs like a girl even in Guys mode........sigh....

She does not seem to mind though.......heheh

SandyR

Jackie67
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM
I guess that I am more apt to act Gurly since I have been doing this thing most of my life, My sis says I act more girly than she does at times, but then I like Football and baseball and a few beers now and then, heck she does too.
So Iguess I am more gurly than manly.
Very seldom wear man clothes as I work from home yes a cyber worker, only have to go in once a week, so I can be who ever I want.
Wife has to drive to her work I just go in the den and clock in on the puter.:rolleyes:

Rachel Morley
09-06-2007, 08:46 PM
I hate manly men, and so does my wife Marla GG. I've always been about as non manly as you can get in boy mode and (thank god) my wife likes me like this. :happy:

If I'm non manly in boy mode ..... yep, I'm pretty girly in girl mode too. But to answer your question about childhood .... I did used to play jump rope and hopscotch with the girls in our street when I was young, and at lunch times at school in my mid teens I used to eat my lunch with my friends, all of which were girls, and one of which was my girlfriend. When I was in my early 20's I used to go out clubbing with my girlfriend and her girlfriends too. I was the lone boy in the group of girls ..... it was fantastic! :D

Jamie001
09-06-2007, 09:36 PM
I am always quite girly. I tried when I was younger, but could never get the manly part down. It is better to be all girl!

JC
09-06-2007, 10:08 PM
no i can't say that i am girly in any way. just like to play dress up. no feminie hobies. do like to hunt in fem. give an idea?

jc

Tina Dixon
09-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Yep I'm a man for sure when in drab, girly girl, I try when I'm dressed but my movements just aren't to girly.

Nataliebabe
09-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I`m a deer huntin` beer drinkin` skoal dippin` redneck.........but I look damn good in my little black dress!!:happy:

Sweet Jane
09-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm just me....its just the clothes, make up and hairstyle that change!!!!!!!!! I don't think I am a girly girl.......or a girly boy either.....

Misty-Belle
09-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I am a manly man most of the time. I just like to feel pretty when I dress up and pretend to be a girl. I prefer my guy life full-time and my girl life as something I really enjoy. It's nice to be able to be both. It helps the stress level. When I dress up though I am very feminine.

Hey Staci, um.. do you think it woudl be possible for us to talk.. I have the same feelings as you about CD'ing
and I'm jsut new tot he whole thing so i was looking to maybe discuss certain topics and such with you sicne you are in the same point of view as myself

ciaos
Missy

AmberTG
09-07-2007, 12:08 AM
I guess I'd have to say I'm kind of a girly man in drab. In femme, I'm not as femme as I'd like, but I'm learning what womanhood is really about, so it's OK.
When I was younger, I worked at not coming across too "girly" in drab, the tendency was always there. I wasn't ready to accept my true self, or people's reactions to that when I was younger.

Marlena-4now
09-07-2007, 12:59 AM
I think I over compensated and supressed my girly tendecies and emphasied my masculine side. Picking fights in grade school, Highschool football team, fixing cars and cutting firewood with my chain saw on weekends, expressing disdain for chick movies and claiming the only shopping I'd tolerate was at Home Depot, and so on. I only let my inner girl out when I dressed and then I went overboard with the **** look. I am now slowly becoming more balanced and working on letting my softer side come out in evry day life more. I cry at movies and don't try to hide it. I planted lillies last fall and loved watching them come this summer. I often drink white wine instead of solely beer. And now when I dress I try to look more like a normal woman . I feel less fragmented this way and feel I am being more "real". Still love powere tools though ! lol

Joy Carter
09-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm a girl in DRAB !:o

PaulaJaneThomas
09-07-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm just me, an eclectic mix of genders.

Rearranged
09-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I`m a deer huntin` beer drinkin` skoal dippin` redneck.........but I look damn good in my little black dress!!:happy:

Me too (but I don't look any good - something about hair in unexpected places)

In drab: as manly as possible (maybe to fit in, I don't know)
En femme: as girly as time and opportunity will allow :happy:

Gisele
09-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I am girly but can be manly if the need arises.

It's hard for me to be manly when wearing panties all of the time.:tongueout

lynnmcarthur
09-07-2007, 11:55 AM
I am androg all of the time, trying to blend the heart, the head and the body

Deborah Jane
09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
I am manly most of the time, but i do like to chill out and be girly a couple of times a week, then i go the whole way and "she" takes over! I find it very relaxing!!

chucks
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
part man, part girl. pretty girly though overall. it's just more fun that way.

Tammygirl
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I am girlly girl dressed and girlish when not dressed.
I have been dressing as a woman 80% for many years now. I mean every spare time I get I'm in a dress!:D Even when making Love to a man,who doesn't know I'm a man, I keep my leggs closed, I a Woman W. O. M. A. N!
Love Tammy

Sonia Kiss
09-07-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm afraid I have a lot of tomboy in me. I'm trying real hard to learn to be more girly, but I'm not sure that's me. Manly man though? Blah! Never.

Elsbeth
09-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I think I over compensated and supressed my girly tendecies and emphasied my masculine side. Picking fights in grade school, Highschool football team, fixing cars and cutting firewood with my chain saw on weekends, expressing disdain for chick movies and claiming the only shopping I'd tolerate was at Home Depot, and so on. I only let my inner girl out when I dressed and then I went overboard with the **** look. I am now slowly becoming more balanced and working on letting my softer side come out in evry day life more. I cry at movies and don't try to hide it. I planted lillies last fall and loved watching them come this summer. I often drink white wine instead of solely beer. And now when I dress I try to look more like a normal woman . I feel less fragmented this way and feel I am being more "real". Still love powere tools though ! lol

Well that pretty much sums it up for me too. I'm still pretty bifurcated but I'm getting more integrated as time goes on.

El

Marla
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
I used to be manly male but a few years ago a strange thing happened. I started walking acting and feeling like a woman.
Even when Im a man(yuk) I still feel like Marla. I only feel really comfortable when Im dressed. Go figure!

Chloe Jean
09-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Most of the time I'm a guy and happy with that. I do love turning myself into a lady. I have always been fascinated with women's clothes and makeup.
I don't know if I could ever pass for a women but I do want to go to aTG niteclub and hang out with some other girls.
Amelia

AmandaM
09-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I have a real hard time acting like a man! You would never confuse me with a lumberjack.

occdresser
09-07-2007, 07:55 PM
thank everybody that posted here. I really wanted to know if I was one of a kind or just one of every one here. now I know that I am just one of everyone here:D:eek:

ronna
09-08-2007, 02:29 AM
I am EXACTLY like Staci, and Angelfire too.
No confusion, you gotta keep 'em separated.

Carin
09-08-2007, 04:17 AM
I say full time androgenous.
SO says (too) femininely androgenous.

Zee
09-08-2007, 09:02 AM
As a few have stated already, I am just me.

I am a very healthy mix of both. I can not separate the female and male side of me. They are who I am. I have more female tendancies than male, but I enjoy many parts of both sides of the fence. And there are a few parts I do not enjoy.

I have always been this way. It was confusing to me when my friends would talk about cars, sports (with the exception of hockey), girls etc. Don't get me wrong, I love and adore women, but I never liked it when my friends would talk about women as if they were objects and used foul language to do so. I still don't understand that. Women to me are creatures of beauty and grace...

I guess I never really fit in with anyone. And it explains why I do not have many friends. Be that as it may, I have come to view my self as "this is who I am, deal with it." My many female qualities are shadowed by my physical appearance, at 6'2 245lbs, I am by no means a small person and I have been told that my stoic and quiet reserve can be very intimidating.

Meh, I don't like being alone, but I am who I am. More woman than man, but both anyways... sigh.

Karan
09-08-2007, 10:08 AM
I am certainly "one of the guys". Married, love to work out, athletic, build things, girl watch, hike and watch any typ of sport. On the other hand, I don't want to or ever have acted macho to compensate for my crossdressing. However, I do get compliments from mostly women on how kind hearted I am and thoughtful on others feelings. That might be my most outward female trait. When i dress, I am passable, but don't change my personality or act any differently like becoming overly girly girl. I am just me.

Karan.

Karan

Marlena-4now
09-08-2007, 10:38 AM
My many female qualities are shadowed by my physical appearance, at 6'2 245lbs, I am by no means a small person and I have been told that my stoic and quiet reserve can be very intimidating.

Meh, I don't like being alone, but I am who I am. More woman than man, but both anyways... sigh.

Zee,

I feel like that alot also - that my evryday outward apperance doesn't match my inner perception of my self - For instance I could be doing something fem - like looking through a women's clothes catalog or reading about makeup tricks in Cosmo - and then I happen to look in a mirror and there's this no doubt about it male looking back - and it's like -whoa, what was I thinking ? I'm a guy ! and it's sort of a let down, - you know?