PDA

View Full Version : I'm so Excited

Mya Summers
09-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Ok this is my second thread for the nite, but I have to let all you other grls know that for the past 3 nights I have actually been able to go en'femme w/out the worrying about my wife walking in on me, for she is in the Hospital. Yes I'm sad that she is in there but at the same time it has given me the chance to be myself after I put the kids down for the night. I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why. But like I said I am so excited right now that I don't know whatelse to do b/c all the cleaning is done, so if any of u other gals need ur place cleaned let me know..lol

Becky10
09-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi Mya (Becky again!)

Me too, I have just spent a wonderful 36 hours en femme. It feels so natural and, yes, even housework is no longer a chore!! The only downside is saying farewell to your femme side and returning although to keep the link going I've kept my toenails painted!!

Becky
xx

PS: I like your photo!!

SatinDoll00
09-07-2007, 01:09 AM
I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why.

I get that too.

I even went out and bought a french maids outfit for the task!!

Thing is though, cleaning in 5 inch heels sucks after an hour or so.

Now I just keep the house spotless, so when I dress, I don't need to clean. (of course, I can always find something!) :D

Morgan <---OCD CD?

Marlena-4now
09-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Same for me, when I get girly I love to clean and cook !?!

Chantelle CD
09-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Hope she recovers quickly :love:

BarbaraTalbot
09-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Hope she recovers quickly :love:

what she said...

JoAnnDallas
09-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Sorry to hear your wife is in the hospital. Hope she recovers soon.

Marcie Sexton
09-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I know your pleasure in being aable to dress freely, I am lucky in the fact my wife readily accepts my dressing...As far the house hold chores, I have always enjoyed doing them, femme or other wise...So for me its just more of a pleasure.

The funny thing about the whole thing is our standing joke is how I havemade her a fine wife

Karren H
09-07-2007, 08:55 AM
The funny thing about the whole thing is our standing joke is how I havemade her a fine wife

Since todays your day off, you should run out right now do the grocery shopping, Marcie!! And pick me up a case of RC and a hand full of Moon Pies while your out!! :D. Lol

Funny too.. My wifes going in the hospital for 3 days too but she's lined up sooooo much work to keep me busy the chance to dress will be slim to none!! She's so thoughtful that way ya know!! Lol. Anyway I'll probably be down at the hospital like a good husband!!! Ohhh and one night I do have ice hockey!!

Karren

vivianann
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
hope your wife will be well soon. and is it serious. anyway I know how you feel when in femme mode you like to do household chores, I have a knee length maids uniform that I wear when I clean house, I dont wear high heels when I am cleaning house, it is too uncomfortable. I also have a plainjane dress I wear when doing houshold chores when I dont feel like wearing the maids uniform.

AmandaM
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
<<Since todays your day off, you should run out right now do the grocery shopping, Marcie!! And pick me up a case of RC and a hand full of Moon Pies while your out!! . Lol >>>

OMG! RC and Moonpies! You take me back. Except it was Scooter Pies for me!!!!!

Rosaliy Lynne
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Ok this is my second thread for the nite, but I have to let all you other grls know that for the past 3 nights I have actually been able to go en'femme w/out the worrying about my wife walking in on me, for she is in the Hospital. Yes I'm sad that she is in there but at the same time it has given me the chance to be myself after I put the kids down for the night. I have been cleaning the house everynight night now, which I don't usually do but being in CD mode I get this urge to clean and I don't know why. But like I said I am so excited right now that I don't know whatelse to do b/c all the cleaning is done, so if any of u other gals need ur place cleaned let me know..lol

Since it has to be done anyway - I just up n do it - sooner or later. From what I can see YOU look good. Sorry your wife is ill and I do hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Hi Mya (Becky again!)

Me too, I have just spent a wonderful 36 hours en femme. It feels so natural and, yes, even housework is no longer a chore!! The only downside is saying farewell to your femme side and returning although to keep the link going I've kept my toenails painted!!

Becky
xx

PS: I like your photo!!

Lucky me. I never say farewell to my femme side. Rosaliy is who I am when I am not working and I don't really mis HIM all that much.

I know your pleasure in being aable to dress freely, I am lucky in the fact my wife readily accepts my dressing...As far the house hold chores, I have always enjoyed doing them, femme or other wise...So for me its just more of a pleasure.

hear hear !!

Mya Summers
09-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Thank you to everyone for the concern of my wife. Today is the 4th day of her being in the hospital, I wish they would let her come home but w/what she has they won't let her till the infection is gone. I think its called Illius it causes temperary paralization to the Intestines and Colon. When the kids and I went to see her after I got off of work, she seemed to be doing a little better. I will miss Mya when my wife comes home but at the sime time she will be there w/me because I took Mya from my real name "Jeremiah". I guess till she gets home it'll just be me Mya enjoying what i do best:D

phyllis47
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
I wish you and your family lots of luck and hope everhthing turns out well.

Hugs: Phyllis