PDA

View Full Version : Do you find it hard to go back to Drab?

erickka
09-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Just wondering if anyone else hates to go back to drab mode after being dressed in our best.

Katie T
09-07-2007, 07:02 AM
YES...I hate going back:mad:but in my line of work I have to:sad:But, I am able to wear under my drab:heehee:so I am always able to feel fem even if I don't look it :tongueout

Cyndie
09-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Oh yes. I love the way I feel when I am dressed in fem and use every opportunity I can find to dress, but family and the outside world are not ready for me in a dress. Like others, when I go out I dress in secret girl mode wearing lingerie under my drab boy clothing.

TTFN
Cyndie

Suzy Harrison
09-07-2007, 07:32 AM
I find it very difficult as I get totally immersed into it. The longer I've been the real me, the harder it is to change back. This week I had to change back after 3 full days of 24 hours a day - it was awful.
Having said that I'm not happy spending a short period either....

Dana Carlton
09-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Why is it that in every poll I could answer either more than one, or what I want to answer isn't there?

Yes, I hate to go back to drab. Though I have gotten used to it, it isn't a problem, though I DO NOT like it equally. If I had my choice, I wouldn't do drab at all.

How's that for a woman's answer!

(BTW, I voted "Yes, I hate going back to drab")

Tina Dixon
09-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Yes it sucks after getting all dolled up then taking it all off.

Dita_B
09-07-2007, 08:01 AM
I hate it with a passion to take Dita off.

It has caused me all kind of trouble waiting too long and making the clean up time to short... before my unaccepting wife comes home...so I have to break my legs to get back to male mode and clean up the mess before she walks into the door...

But despite the looming trouble I just can't get myself to go back into drab. I really have to force myself...The drab clothes are so ugly and utilitarian...

:love:Dita.

MJ
09-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Why is it that in every poll I could answer either more than one, or what I want to answer isn't there?
Yes, I hate to go back to drab. Though I have gotten used to it, it isn't a problem, though I DO NOT like it equally. If I had my choice, I wouldn't do drab at all.

How's that for a woman's answer!

(BTW, I voted "Yes, I hate going back to drab")

thats because you are a typical woman

hey am i the only one who Don't do drab at all ??

Crissy Kay
09-07-2007, 08:53 AM
As most of my time is spent in drab, I have no problems with it. It just means that the limited times I get to dress, are that much more special for me!!!

Marcie Sexton
09-07-2007, 08:53 AM
If the situation presented itself, I'd go 24/7...or give it a whirl to see if that is what i really want...

jenniferj
09-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Like with everything else, it all depends. "Hate" is a very strong word, and I hate to use it.

If I have had a simple afternoon of casual dressing for work and kicking around the house, it's not too hard or bad. If - on the other hand - I have been more deeply immersed (dressed longer, woken up dressed, gone out, worn fancier clothes, sunned by the pool, etc.) it is very difficult to turn back to guy mode. I can take the clothes off, wash the makeup off, and put on guy stuff, but I still see JJ when I pass a mirror. I miss the weight of my breasts, the hard smoothness of my manicure, the different posture and walk that had been forced by girl shoes.

And yet, If I have things that need to be done in guy mode, I get antsy while dressed as JJ and anxious to get started on them. THis dual-mode psyche is a pain in the (pantied) backside sometimes. I seldom go part way back, although i have been known to leave my toenails polished while guy-dressing for a day.

-jj

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I find it very drepressing to go drab. It just does not feel natural anymore.

Lanore
09-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I never really gave it a thought and I answered 'no drab at all'. I just have too much fun being me.

Lanore

Hermione Simpson
09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
yes, i do find it hard going back to drab, even though i know i have to most days

Rearranged
09-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't mind really - I have some drab that I like anyway, makes me feel more masculine (which is nice. Sometimes. Really). But then, there is NO feeling like being dressed. I have limited opportunity to do so; perhaps it becomes harder to be in drab the more opportunity you get to dress..?

I can only imagine how great it must be to get fully dolled up (:D), only to have to remove it all and put on some nice, grey trousers... (:()

Gisele
09-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I hate going back. After being the person I am for a couple of days then having to go back to drab really sticks in my.....

KarenSusan
09-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I hate to go back to drab. I detest male clothes.

lmildcd
09-07-2007, 11:39 AM
I only wear my dress or skirts on my days off from work if I don't have to go anywhere. Not much of a difference for me.

Deborah Jane
09-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Most of the time i,m ok going back to drab, but every now and then i hate the idea! Sometimes i,ll even phone in sick or change my arrangments just to avoid going back to drab:heehee:

Chantelle CD
09-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Most of the time i do wait until the very last minute to change back to my self, and often i don't like doing it, because i don't get to spend near as much time as Chantelle, as i do myself. But i do love being myself as well, i enjoy being a man, feeling like one, wearing my male cloths, i get a real sense of grounding being male, i love it just as much.

Paula G
09-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Doesn't really bother me much. I am comfortable in both dress and drab.

Phyliss
09-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I really don't like having to change back to "him". After a full day dressed, it seems so un natural to take my clothes, wig and makeup off.

Think about that last statement for a moment. Taking off a wig ( read "false hair") and make up ( read covering my true face) being un natural.

I truly enjoy the escapism that CDing offers and just don't like having to come back to reality.

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-07-2007, 07:02 PM
No problems going back, it works both ways.

cindi ann

Charleen
09-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah, don't like it. Gotta do it at work, but even there I fudge with my long hair, long polished nails, mascara, jewelery. I got away today though. We are doing mantainence/cleaning of our building, so today I wore all fem clothes-jeans, blouse, sneaks.

Baley
09-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Just got back from a 4day trip.24-7 fem. Realality sucks!!!!!:chained:

jessbcuzz
09-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Yea, it bites.

ronna
09-08-2007, 02:21 AM
I don't want to get undressed once I am but it always has to end
:sad:

My Lady Marsea
09-08-2007, 03:32 AM
I answered I don't go back to drab. But for me I guess it's easier to dress all the time 'cause I go jeans or shorts and tops with flip flops and panties underneath it all. Always use makeup and jewery including toe rings. Toenails are always French Manicure and showin'. I'm self employed and in the middle of a divorce so I guess I can dress as I please LOL. If I ever get a live T-Girl mentor and my body co-operates with this 5 month starving and walking routine (which sucks LOL) I'll try the dress route. So for now it's all the time for me.

Shelly67
09-08-2007, 04:29 AM
I simply cannot stand going back to drab. After a girly evening with my wife , drinking wine, then both retiring early , those moments are so precious. In the morning the desire to dress is sooo strong , that some times I find it hard to think straight . It seems as if I,m in a permanent state of being pent up ...It happens everytime - with or without my wifes participation .

Thank god my she enjoys Michelle as much as I do.........:hugs:

confessional now over ...

jennifer ann
09-08-2007, 07:42 AM
I dread it. Since my wife does not accept Jennifer at all, I have been dressing in the evenings at my office and sometimes going out shopping at different stores. The last couple of times I have thought heck with it and gone home dressed and face what ever comes of it, but then I snap out of it and change back.

vivianann
09-08-2007, 10:21 AM
yes it sucks to have to go back to drab, I am not complete if I am not enfemme. That is why I am going to transition to living ful time enfemme.

Veronica 1
09-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Yes, it sucks to have to go back to drab. I find that the longer I have been dressed, the harder it gets

Ruth
09-08-2007, 05:19 PM
I always feel reluctant to change back, but I do accept my male identity and have no problem with being a man much of the time. I don't really understand it. But what else is new.

Victoria Anne
09-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I absolutely hate going drab , it means putting up a false presentation of who I am but alas we do have to conform to the societal demands of life.

Crystal Harmony
09-09-2007, 05:37 AM
I had to do it for 5 days and i almost went insane,i was in the worst mood as well,much happier in fem,always:D

Sally24
09-09-2007, 06:32 AM
I have to agree that the longer I'm dressed the harder it is to go back to drab mode. If it's just a morning of taking pics, it's not too bad. If we go out for the whole day of shopping and dining, I'm not very happy to remove everything on the way home. The real pain comes after a multiday vacation. After spending 2-3 days 24/7, sleeping in a nighty, and doing everthing en femme it is downright traumatic. OK......maybe not traumatic, but it is actually stressful to make that first move at taking the wig and makeup off. Like jumping in a cold lake. You know after the first move that you're committed and must go to the end. Don't know what the solution is.:drink:No, that would just add another problem to the equation.:D

audrey-lynn
09-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Really don't like going back to drab. However I do underdress alot of the time. But then I can't wear my make-up and lipstick. Oh the things we go through to live this double life. Be much better to be able to dress 24/7

Raychel
09-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Sure I totally hate going back to drab. But it just make you appreciate the time that you do get all that much more

MsJanessa
09-10-2007, 07:06 AM
hate it hate it---would much rather spend My days (and nights) enfemme---wearing silks, satins and leathers(oh ok and maybe that cute angora sweater) than worsted wool and cotton dockers.

Mitch23
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM
always a downer for me. like today, had a great time, got my makeup right then had to take it all off again - still only a few days till friday

mitch

Sonia Kiss
09-10-2007, 12:03 PM
After my first night out dressed, I came home just on top of the world. It was time to get undressed, clean the face, and go to bed. I stood and just looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes first, just beaming with happiness. Then it was time. My face turned to sadness and I cried, right there, testosterone and all.

Sonia

michelle-h
09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes, its always hard to go back to drab after being dressed. Its not so bad once I get there, and I dont wake up every morning dreading my male clothes. I just always hate the change back to male. And the longer I have been femme, the harder it is to make that change.

Michelle

Mary Morgan
09-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Although I am probably delluding myself, I have found a way to tolerate being in drab and it is working so far. I have managed overt time to change my drab appearance to blend just enough of my "real" self so that I feel femme all the time. I dye my hair every six weeks (very blonde), I pluck my eyebrows every day or two (very thin), I keep my toenails polished with a lovely pink, and I keep my fingernails long and polished. In the Fall and Winter, I shave my entire body, although in the Spring and Summer I allow my legs to become hairy in deference to my lovely and very tolerant wife.

Veronica 1
09-10-2007, 06:38 PM
I have been on holidays and have spent just about the total of the last 10 days dressed. After getting out of my nighty and forms this morning, I actually shuddered as I pulled on the denim work clothes, they just did not feel right. As soon as I got home, it was into my bra, forms, dress, wig, lipstick, and flip flops. Now I feel better. :D

RobertaFermina
09-10-2007, 07:22 PM
wish there was a category "sometimes"

I just CD'd 10 days straight at BurningMan and over the weekend at a Men's Conference (of all places) and I feel quite dull about wearing my boys regulars !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

erickka
09-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I now see that I am not the only one who does not totally feel right in drab. I DO enjoy my male side and need it , but Erickka just completes "me". I have an intolerant SO, so the time I spend dressed is very limited, so that is why I voted "a" on my own poll.I do treasure what time I can spend dressed. Hope all is well with everyone. Again, thanks for your opinions!

stellatoo
09-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I've just spent the last two days "dressed" and have to go back to male mode this eve:sad:

Not looking forward to that but there's still a few hours left:happy:

Rachaelb64
09-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Depends on my mood!

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard and somtimes half way between :happy:

Ashly
09-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I guess I somehow eliminated that process by wearing skirts almost all time. At least it is calming me they way I don't fall in some kind of depression now and then.