PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Talk Last Night

SirTrey
09-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I just have to say this....My wife is THE best....We went out to dinner last night, had a few beers and came home and really talked....I needed to know how this transition is affecting her (I struggle sometimes with her/him when it comes to Tony because, though he does crossdress, he is not trans in the way that I am, in many ways, he is still a guy, but he is the wife in every way in the relationship, so "she" is more applicable overall)....anyway....I worry sometimes about how this will go as I progress because when she met Me six years ago, it was as a female, and she had no idea about My being transgendered...Because she is submissive, I know that she has always been drawn to My assertive, Dominant personality, but that is not the same thing as being drawn to Me as a male....She has been nothing but supportive throughout this whole thing, but as that train moves down the track, I'm not sure where it will go....Will I want to go the SRS route, ultimately? I don't know that yet....so I said to her, "What if....?" She looked Me straight in the face and said, "Listen to Me, REALLY listen....I love YOU....the rest is just window dressing....I love you for who you ARE....whoever that ever is....and I am with you no matter WHAT you do....I want one thing in life....for YOU to be happy and to someday say to me, honey, you are the one person who really accepted Me, stood by Me and loved Me..." How great is that? It isn't often that you meet someone that special...and I am feeling SO good today...As a man, having MY lady support and love Me like that is just incredible....Just had to say that....**Trey**

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
wow... that is an awesome talk! Must be thrilling to have that kind of support! :)

SirTrey
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
wow... that is an awesome talk! Must be thrilling to have that kind of support! :)

It IS thrilling....And trust Me, I KNOW how lucky I am to have it....I might just get her some flowers today before I pick her up from the train....:) **Trey**

RevMoonSerpent
09-07-2007, 02:05 PM
That's great Trey. I'm glad your talk worked out so well. You are one lucky guy to have such a special and understanding partner. I'm happy for you.

Elsbeth
09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
You are a lucky, lucky guy.

El

Adam
09-07-2007, 02:37 PM
wow thats lovely to have support and love like that :D

JamesAlan
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM
My girlfriend met me as a woman, and knows me as such. She has no attraction to men at all. That worried me when I was trying to come to terms with myself. I asked her how she would feel if I transitioned. She told me if it made me happy, she'd be thrilled for me. I asked her about not liking guys. She told me that she loved me, it didn't matter if I was a guy or a girl or something in between. She would love me reguardless.

It's great to have someone love you like that, congrats on having one Trey.

SirTrey
09-07-2007, 03:11 PM
You are a lucky, lucky guy.

El

Hey, thanks to all of you for the kudos....I know that in our transgendered world, a supportive partner is gold when you can find it....I was just feeling so good about it, I had to share with the class.....I really AM a lucky guy....Also lucky to have all of YOU as friends....**Trey**

ZenFrost
09-07-2007, 05:14 PM
What a wonderful wife! It's great that she's so accepting and supportive. :smilep:

SirTrey
09-07-2007, 05:26 PM
We are very accepting of each other....We actually met because of a mutual interest in BDSM, believe it or not....Met online, talked for a long time....Then one day, she said,"I was bad, why don't you come to New York and spank Me?" I said, okay.....and we have been together ever since....And our totally transgendered relationship is working out great! Life is funny sometimes....**Trey**