PDA

View Full Version : Build Rapport with other CD's

monikkkka
09-07-2007, 06:42 PM
How to Covertly and Discreetly Build Rapport with a Fellow CDer

Hi! first time poster, long time dresser :o

Because we are in a sense a family, we share the same tastes and I believe we share the same thinking (I have seen gurls on the net in the same pose and the same dresses that i Have - yes, we think alike) I propose the following:

we establish a code word system...

A secret code system that all secret groups have.

Example, you see an obviouis (AND our "CD"ar and "TV"ar radar allows us to pick out anyone) sister, then you can go up and say either:

1) Q: Do you know where I can buy a TV? (GET IT? "TV")
Response should be: A: Yes, I have had a TV for years

or

2) Q: Can you tell me where to find the latest Phill Collins CD? (GET IT "CD" ?)
response: A: Yes, what a good CD he is

or something like that and then SPREAD IT ALL AROUND

I believe that would relieve the tension alot.

Marijuana users use the "420" system wordwide to pick out fellow club members :) ...we should to

what do you think?

sterling12
09-07-2007, 11:55 PM
In a lot of the past postings on this subject, I think the general consensus was to "leave her alone, as she will probably freak out!" A lot of the Gurl's believe they are "passing," and you can really ruin their day.

However, I think I have figured out one situation where Sista's are comfortable being greeted, complimented, or engaged in conversation. IF SHE'S IN A GROUP OF CD's, it's almost always OK to go up and say hello or ask a question, or make a compliment, or whatever. Never seen a Sista' react badly in that situation. Just don't get too frisky and get in her face, or take other liberties, that would be rude and might provoke her.

How do you find Cd's in groups? Known hangouts, or join a Support Group. If you join a Group, I can guarantee you will get to build a lot of rapport with other Gurl's!

Peace and Love, Joanie

trannie T
09-08-2007, 03:44 AM
After you have one hundred posts we teach you the secret handshake.

PaulaJaneThomas
09-08-2007, 04:34 AM
It all sounds rather silly and pointless to me.

Fab Karen
09-08-2007, 05:29 AM
If you click on the word SEARCH up above, you can enter a word or phrase to see if the subject has been discussed.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-08-2007, 09:10 AM
In a lot of the past postings on this subject, I think the general consensus was to "leave her alone, as she will probably freak out!" A lot of the Gurl's believe they are "passing," and you can really ruin their day.

However, I think I have figured out one situation where Sista's are comfortable being greeted, complimented, or engaged in conversation. IF SHE'S IN A GROUP OF CD's, it's almost always OK to go up and say hello or ask a question, or make a compliment, or whatever. Never seen a Sista' react badly in that situation. Just don't get too frisky and get in her face, or take other liberties, that would be rude and might provoke her.

How do you find Cd's in groups? Known hangouts, or join a Support Group. If you join a Group, I can guarantee you will get to build a lot of rapport with other Gurl's!

Peace and Love, Joanie

So sometimes I come close, maybe. But if I just blend in I'm happy and if I don't even do that - hey I'm still happy cause I am being me.