PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like A Boy Inside

JOEY88
09-08-2007, 12:06 AM
inside i feel like a boy like a little boy that wants to be a girl am i transsexual do you think from this little bit of info

or better yet does that make me non transgender

trannie T
09-08-2007, 03:38 AM
A little bit of info does not give one the complete picture of Joey88. None of us can determine your transgender status based on one short sentence.

Chantelle CD
09-08-2007, 10:23 AM
You are what you are my dear, label it how ever you wish, but i think labels are limiting. Just be, and enjoy life, dont beet yourself up for it, that only hurts you, and life is to feel good :)

TxKimberly
09-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, the term "Transgender" applies to the vast majority of us that visit this forum - Crossdressers and TS's alike. The definition according to Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transgender):
Appearing as, wishing to be considered as, or having undergone surgery to become a member of the opposite sex.
I'd be reasonably certain that this term applies to you. Now if your trying to figure out if your a crossdresser or a transexual that one is tougher to answer. I think the line between the two is often not as clear cut and defined as we might like to hope.

Nigella
09-08-2007, 06:02 PM
A little bit of info does not give one the complete picture of Joey88. None of us can determine your transgender status based on one short sentence.

None of us can determine anyone's status period. It is because of "status" that people who do not fit into a neat little box with a label are so despised by society.

I have one purpose in life, and that is to live it, what I do with it is my choice and is no longer influenced by "society".

Joey, you should not need to ask anyone who or what you are, you will get so many different replies, it will leave you exactly where you are now, Joey88, a person in their own right.

JOEY88
09-08-2007, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=TxKimberly;1001678]Well, the term "Transgender" applies to the vast majority of us that visit this forum - Crossdressers and TS's alike. The definition according to Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transgender):
Appearing as, wishing to be considered as, or having undergone surgery to become a member of the opposite sex.
I'd be reasonably certain that this term applies to you. Now if your trying to figure out if your a crossdresser or a transexual that one is tougher to answer. I think the line between the two is often not as clear cut and defined as we might like to hope.[/QUOTE

yeah thats what i was trying to ask am i a crossdresser or a transsexual i think i may be a transsexual but don't have the money to go that rout yet so until then ill just learn how to be myself and live without fear or to much fear any ways