PDA

View Full Version : It Is Absolutely Fantastic! This Thing Of Ours

Lovely Rita
09-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Yes, there are many facets to being a crossdresser. Many times a great deal of suffering, heartache, soul searching, conflict and pain.

Most of us on this forum have crossdressing in common though our personal experience with it is as different as the snow flakes, no two alike.

One thing though, how much I get out of my life as a crossdresser depends a great deal on my outlook. How much I enjoy it is predicated on how much I appreciate it.

Today, I just wanted to share with you the enthusiasm that brings so much Joy into our lives. We must do our best never to become complacent about it. Never take it for granted.

Whether you have one pair of stockings or a whole wardrobe of things, the secret is in appreciating the moment and the experience. Whether you go out to parties or dress at home. Whether you dress 24/7 or only on those rare occassions. What you get out of it depends on your appreciation. It always has and always will.

Last night as I was dressed enfemme I just stopped for a moment and took in the whole experience, the feelings running through me inspired by what I was wearing. It was awsome and it is like a fire we have to stoke from time to time so that it does not become mundane.

This girl intends to fully and totally enjoy crossdressing for the rest of her life. If you read my threads I don't have much conflict or issues about it, so I can boldly state my intention.

My wish for all of you today is that you fully embrace the moment. It is your moment and no one elses. No one can experience it for you or exactly like you. You have discovered something absolutely wonderful and it is up to you to take care of it, nurture it, appreciate and love it.

Thank you for letting me share.:love:

uknowhoo
09-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Inspiration and perspective at the same time!!!

Not only is my fine stemwear half full, it runneth over!! :D

You're the best Rita, thanx so much for posting this.

We sure missed ya, sweetie. ;)

:love:

Tammi

Lovely Rita
09-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Inspiration and perspective at the same time!!!

Not only is my fine stemwear half full, it runneth over!! :D

You're the best Rita, thanx so much for posting this.

We sure missed ya, sweetie. ;)

:love:

Tammi

I am so happy that you are on the crossdressing team:D It is folks like you that make this AMAZING JOURNEY!!! even more fun.:hugs:

Darlene Rochelle
09-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Dressing enfemme is such a part of my life,it makes my life complete.:2c:

Lovely Rita
09-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Dressing enfemme is such a part of my life,it makes my life complete.:2c:

Thank you for sharing that. Yes for many of us it is about being complete.

pennycdtv1
09-08-2007, 09:29 AM
The feeling of panties bras and anything feminine on my body brings such a aura of completeness and fullness to me that most of the time I just have to get dressed to get what you might call my weekly ( of sometimes daily) fix. Crossdressing makes me feel whole and absoultly wonderful. I just cant describe the bllis I feel inside and how wonderful it is to express and read the same feelings on this excellent site. I love every one of you and admire everyones honesty here.

Gisele
09-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Rita, That was very well said. I couldn't agree more with you.:thumbsup:

vivianann
09-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Very well said Rita, crossdressing is wonderful expression of ourselves, and like darlene said, It makes our life complete once we embrace this part of our life. When I am wearing a dress or other feminine attire, I truly feel complete, it is a part of me , it is who I am a feminine person, or woman.

ChrisP
09-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I agree with what you said Rita.

We are at our best when we are being ourselves.
So simple, yet sometimes so hard to do!

Chris

windycissy
09-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Rita, you absolutely nailed it! The sheer joy of crossdressing more than makes up for the heartaches we all experience at times....I think the trick is keeping some kind of perspective so it doesn't overwhelm our sense of reality or destroy relationships with others who don't understand, because the power of what we experience has the potential to take control of our emotions and our lives. When I'm dressed, all I know is that I want the moment to last forever!

Deidra Cowen
09-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeap, Cding is just plain fun! If nothing else its a great hobby with lots of enjoyment and learning to be gained from it.

But da best part is getting dressed up, doing the makeup, putting on the wig...then looking in da mirror and being happy that I see the real me looking back!!!!

Nice postive thread here sweetie thanks for putting it up. :thumbsup:

Isis
09-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Wow.......well said. Even through the pain and complications it's me. It's time to have fun and enjoy it.

Melinda G
09-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Heh heh heh. I've been crossdressing all my life. But I still like to ******* chicks now and then. Kind of the best of both worlds.:D

Deborah Jane
09-08-2007, 11:59 AM
I love it!! Wouldn,t be without it!! Now!!!

Lovely Rita
09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks Penny, yes it is about wonderful feelings to say the leaste and that fix you mention right on the money, but we must always appreciate the fix so that it will always carry that fire. So many times it seems some lose the fire, there maybe many reasons, but appreciation helps the intensity.

Beth, thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks Vivianann, what a gift it is to be complete. So many people wonder the earth looking to be complete, affirmed and confirmed. I am so greatful for the journey I have been given. Especially with you good friends.

Right on ChrisP, do you know how many people are not themselves, living miserable roles because of expectations? You hit it on the head. We have hit the jackpot when we were able to be who we are. The mystery is still being revealed but it is so exciting.

Great advice Windycissy, perspective and keeping it under control. very good advice indeed. I think you are inspiring a future thread with that one.

Yes Deidra, fun. You are absolutely right. We cannot let it lose the fun fun fun. Love the idea of who is looking back at us in the mirror, beautifully put.

Isis, thanks and it is about Joy just like you said.

Melinda, You got that right, best of both worlds, best of any worlds.

Deborah, I am with you. I cannot see myself living with dressing enfemme. Oh that would be a curse to me, fo my interest to dwindle. I, for one, cannot conceive of it. Being a cd brings so much color into my life, it fulfills and blesses me.

Victoria Anne
09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Thank you Rita for this post , it is spot on . I could not imagine a life without Viccy , it would be a dreadful excistance to say the least. I am fullfilled when I am Viccy , when I am able to express that feminine part of me which brings out the best in me.Huggs Viccy

PaulaJaneThomas
09-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I definitely couldn't imagine life with me ;)

For me it's all just a part of my normality. Nothing special.

Veronica Fallon
09-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Lovely thread Rita!
I'm a big believer in expressing daily thankfulness. Whatever you put your thought-energy into, is exactly what life will present you with. Dem's da facts Mam!! :cheeky:

I really try to fully feel & appreciate my femininity as much as I can. When I do, I think it greatly enriches my experience on several levels, & leaves me feeling much more fulfilled as a woman. But sometimes I slip, & get more caught up in the negative aspects of being CD/TG. All this can do is feed on itself & diminish the wondrous beauty I can know through my feminine perceptions.

I see my own TG-ism as a rare, lovely, fascinating, & uniquely precious gift. I hope to someday be able to appreciate it purely, giving my energy only to the parts I love or can change, & not to fears, doubts, or anger. Thank you Rita, for giving us all a gentle nudge to stay on our truest path!! :rose::rose2::rose:

Warm Hugz,

Veronica

Veronica 1
09-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Thank you Rita, that was so well put. I recently let the woman inside of me come out and over the past couple months I have become a complete person instead of the wondering what was missing half person that I was. It has completely changes the attitude of my life and I am loving it.

SusanMarie
09-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I am always impressed ,and sometimes pained, by the struggle we all seem to share, to find the 'right' words ,to describe these feelings we all have.

Rita, that is an awesome expression of those feelings and I will be reading and re-reading this post whenever I need some inspiration!

Zee
09-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Thank you Rita, you are truely an amazing woman !!!

I am so happy I have found this site, a place where I can get encouragement and acceptance. I love you all,

:hugs:
Z

Suzy Harrison
09-09-2007, 05:55 AM
I agree with you Rita.

This whole thing is a very positive experience for me as well. It really does enrich my life and makes me feel good about myself. It's a wonderful way to relax as well !

I wouldn't have it any other way .... I think we are all very privileged :hugs:

Sally24
09-09-2007, 06:09 AM
It's really hard to put into words what this world brings us on a good day. This used to be a very small part of my life. Over the last few years it has become a major part of my life. I try every day to balance this with the rest of everything so that it doesn't become my life. You are very right about the blessing. Regardless of how much stress and uncertainty that this brings with it, being able to appreciate all the facets of life as a man and as a woman is truely a unique gift.

I find that the more time I put into dressing, and with each trip out in public, that it truely becomes a part of me. You start off feeling like you are acting out a part, but eventually you come to feel that this is the real you (or at least another part of you). I don't know where this journey is taking me, just as I don't know the future of any other parts of my life. I just know that yes, I stop and take in moments, trying to savor them like a fine perfume or a beautiful sunset. Saving those moments in my mind so I will never lose them. No one can ever take that away from me!

Thanks for this uplifting thread Rita. Have a great day!

Michelle04240
09-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Well put Rita. I look at life in general in much the same way. Reading a post like that is a great way to start the day. :hugs: Thank you.

Tina Dixon
09-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Girl friend them are mighty fine words you put down, I will next time I dress stand in front of the mirror and enjoy the moment, well said:thumbsup:

Jillm
09-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Rita, excellent thread. You put it so well..

Veronica E. Scott
09-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Rita,the words you have written are truly inspirational,there are so many things that come against us on a daily basis that it is a wonder we don't go crazy. I spend most of my time in male mode doing the things I need to do to survive not paying to much attention to what is going on around me and my mind starts to wonder and she shows up and says to the male me I am coming out ,you can stay here if you want to or you can go with me.She takes me to my room and opens the closit where her clothes hang and we start going through the clothes that she has decided to wear, laying them out on the bed ,we start to dress not really having a choice about this and that is when I step through a door into another world a softer gentler peaceful place where I can enjoy myself and be me ,all of me. Not pretending to be this or that or what they expect you to be but just me .It is truly a joy and a gift to feel like this.thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy the Day.

Hali
09-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Its fun, it takes away boredom, gives a feeling of completeness........i cant help it...its buried deep inside of mee (to be a CD)...so i have to be a CD its like wanting to eat or sleep...even though i'll call my CDing mild, i always get excited wen i think of myself being a part of female specie...thats it.

Patty
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Rita you put it so well
I do not know what I would do with out my fem side

Angie G
09-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Rita have so much to say and it's always great thank you for this hun :hugs:
Angie

Lovely Rita
09-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Victoria Anne, thank you Viccy, I agree expressing that feminine part brings out the best in me too. Raw and feminine me, no masks except for the mascara........lol

Hey Paula, sounds like you have fully embraced and accepted this part of you. Kuddos

Veronica, I could not have worded it better, daily thankfulness is right on and goes hand in hand with heightening our appreciation.

Ronniwannabe, Oh yes to be complete, most people dream about completeness but do not know how, we have this amazing gift to really cherish, completeness. Thanks for stating that.

Susan, you made my day. I am so thankful for the positive people like you that make my day special. You are trully giving. And you hit the nail on the head appreciation requires remembering what we have. We must always remember to care and appreciate.

Zee, you are amazing and so kind and generous with your uplifting words. Please stay that way. You seem a person who is easy to love. I am happy this site found you.

Right on Suzy Harrison we are priveledged indeed, our experience is fantastic!!!

Thank you Sally for the beautiful way you put it. "like fine perfume or a beautiful sunset and savoring those moments. So great to know how no one can take this from us.

Michelle, hearing from you is an awsome way to start the day. Glad to know you. Glad to know others who have a similar outlook. Upbeat and positive!!!!

Hey Tina, my dear Tina you are the bomb. You make sure you look in that mirror cause you will be seeing someone wonderfully gorgesous outside and inside.......You!!!

Jillm, thank you so much for your encouragement and uplifting feedback. You are a gem.

Awsome Veronica, I love what you wrote, "Not pretending to be this or that or what they expect you to be BUT JUST ME. Do you know how many people have never learned to do that? Thanks girl.

Sosoft, on the money, fun fun fun fun fun and more fun. That is absolutely right. One the best rides I have ever been on. What a wonderful species to be able to relate on some level, the really fun part too.

Patty, me either, oh please I do not want to even think about life with Rita being a big part of it.

Ladies thanks for making this thread so uplifting. You really have expressed the beautiful side of who we are. It is so great to share with you all. We have to make this a regular thing. It is like nectar for my soul and hope it is for you too. I guess this sharing is also a very important aspect of our experience. We need to remind each other and lovingly nudge, as some one so aptply put it, each other to the richness and light of our very special thing.:love: