PDA

View Full Version : Mitch's New adventures

Mitch23
09-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Not been around for a little while because of work, family and holiday pressures but back now and keen to find out what the other girls are doing. This time I did take some of my own piccies so won't have the probs I had with the theatre trip.

Was away on holiday with some of our care clients last week so was interested to see what reaction I got from the girls now that they know for certain that I am a tranny. Very much business as usual and lots of girlie banter. They did borrow my red nail varnish and let me makeover one of their girl clients - did a good job too!

Back home and I was able to grab 24 hours as Mitch, a record for me. I've met a really great cd, a 70 year old, 'granny' amber who is a real character and tells interesting stories about what it was like to be a girlie boy in the 40s and 50s - not very nice it seems. Anyway, she has been fully out for about 6 months, has told her neighbours, friends, relatives, everyone she meets. As a result she is able to do what she likes when she likes - an absolute treasure. We can use her house as a base for meetings, dressing up, stopover etc.

Anyway, 4 of us went off to Truro for the evening for a great meal in Pizzaexpress. Felt really at home, very busy but didn't attract a lot of attention. Back to her place for a few glasses of wine before bed. Next morning off to Drakes Circus in Plymouth for some girlie shopping. Finally got that little leather jacket I've been after for a while, some cosmetics and a great dress from Marks and Spencer for that 'ladies who lunch' experience. See my new avatar!

Got the next support group meeting in Exeter to look forward to on Friday, and the following week we are doing our lingerie night with the GGs at the local shop. Then on 19th October about 30 of us are going to be partying in Exeter. And who said life was dull here in the westcountry!

Can't wait to catch up with all the gossip. Will post piccies when I can resize them properly.

love and hugs

Mitch