PDA

View Full Version : Trans Tats

SirTrey
09-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey everyone (this question is for both FtMs and MtFs who want to answer it).... My wife and I have tattoos which are directly related to our genders, as well as our lifestyle...They are armband tattoos, Mine says "Strength Discipline Compassion" and has the "Mars (male) symbol in between each word....Hers says "Love Honor Obey" with the Venus (female) symbol between words...It got Me wondering, does anyone else have tattoos that honor or represent (or even validate) your transgenderism or transsexualism? Just curious....I uploaded pics of ours, if anyone wants to see them....**Trey**

SirTrey
09-09-2007, 10:23 AM

mistunderstood
09-10-2007, 04:28 AM
No I do not have any but I do want to get two koi fish on my leg. Koi fish represent transition.

brylram
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm planning on getting one of a boy sitting kinda hunched over and looking confused, as people or just a person hold a female mask up to his face. It'll be so you can see his face in the tattoo, but the person holding the mask up can't, and they seem perfectly happy about the illusion.

I need to find the right person to do it though, and that'll take time to find. And I also need the money.

SirTrey
09-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Both of those ideas sound excellent....and very original....which is ALWAYS better when talking about a tattoo....But DEFINITELY make sure you do have the right person....Also, tat guys are pretty negotiable....I have four, so I've been down this road a bit.....**Trey**

SirTrey
09-10-2007, 07:12 PM
No I do not have any but I do want to get two koi fish on my leg. Koi fish represent transition.
Excellent....and also very original.....Koi would make a very cool tattoo! **Trey**