PDA

View Full Version : Asheville North Carolina Dressed 24/7

Baley
09-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Just got back from a four day vacation in Asheville N.C. This was the first time on vacation dressed in fem 24/7 with my s.o. We went to breakfast, dinner,dancing :twirl: and :drink: We did fit in a bit of shopping, also got our nails done together. French manicure, of course. Also spent about 8 hours with our real estate agent, which was an awesome experience. She did not even blink an eye about being dressed in fem. We took our covertable and she asked if she could drive, to show us the town. "How fun" was how she put it. So, if it gives you any hopes of encouragement, that I did it, and I feel that I am not very passable. My s.o. thinks I am passable at times. If any one would like to get out in the public for the first time. I suggest Asheville, it is the town for me. Sorry girls, didn't take many pics, we were busy, house shoping.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x122/Reneelowe/september92007026.jpg

Veronica 1
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Looking good, Hon. So glad that you had a great time and I hope you found the house of your dreams.

Mya Summers
09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Glad to hear it went well for you, congrats. If you move to Ashville you will have to get in touch w/me b/c around March of 2008 my family and I will be moving close to there, but in TN by a town Called Johnson City. The only thing is, is if I were to go to Ashville I would more than likely see my Cousin or Grandma and they would recognize me..lol thats the way my luck would run. But I'm glad it went good for you though.

Suzy Harrison
09-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Wow what fun...... please, can I come with you next time ? ! :heehee:

Angie G
09-10-2007, 04:34 AM
Well you go girl :hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
09-10-2007, 04:37 AM
Sounds like you had one great time!

annas_back
09-10-2007, 05:38 AM
As far as the downtown area of Asheville is concerned, it's a unique place. It has a reputation for being very accepting of different lifestyles. I'm bend there dressed sveral times. I live about an hour away. I'm a country girl, so I stay in the mountains. Such a beautiful part of the world.

Veronica Fallon
09-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Hi Baley,
I'm glad you enjoyed Asheville... & I'm jealous!! :hmph:
I lived there almost 3 years prior to coming to Florida last year to be with my S/O. I absolutely loved Asheville! I loved the culture, diversity, & ambiance of town, the mild-ish climate, & especially the vast, incredible scenic beauty of the surrounding mountains. It's also a great place for us gurls & I miss being there terribly!! I hope to move back there (with my S/O) by next year, & I can't wait! [sigh!]

There is so much to see & do in the area that I recommend it as a travel destination for anyone & everyone. Lemme know next time & maybe I'll hitch a ride with you! :thumbsup::D
Seriously, please keep me posted when you move there & maybe we can hook up when I make my way back up yonder!

Envious Hugz,

Veronica

Baley
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Thanks girls. Next time I go, there is no problem of you all going with, the more the merrier. We plan on going back around halloween time. I want to take the kids trick or treating. If interested keep in touch:hugs::hugs:

Di
09-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Sounds like an awesome vacation....love Asheville N.C....:D
I understand about the pic thing....we now get so into what we are doing out and about...we forget to take pics and think afterwards....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

annas_back
09-10-2007, 04:07 PM
You couldn't have made a better choice for aceepting cities. Asheville has a reputation almost inviting different lifestyles. I have been out dressed several times, I live about an hour away.I don't seem to dress much these days, and I do prefer the woods over cities, but you have made a wonderful choice. The mountains of WNC is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Baley
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Me and my so talked tonight, We agreed when we move to ashville she would like me to live as Baley fulltime, That way there would be no shock to anyone. I would be known as Baley. Does that make any sense. Shocked!!!!!:love::love:

Mya Summers
09-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Me and my so talked tonight, We agreed when we move to ashville she would like me to live as Baley fulltime, That way there would be no shock to anyone. I would be known as Baley. Does that make any sense. Shocked!!!!!:love::love:

Good for you I am so happy for you!:happy:

Tiffy
09-11-2007, 07:52 AM
It is a nice area and you look great. Be nice to have a new sister not to far away.

Tiffany Lee

alysonatl
09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh honey, what fun! I've been to Asheville and its a wondeful place. I would love to go with some gfs on a girls getaway and have a large time.

janet1234
09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
The Biltmore was awesome, good for you.

Darlene-VA
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
What a great gift from your SO, moving to a new town and living as a woman full time, life is good!!