PDA

View Full Version : new breast forms glue

BonnieC
09-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I just found a new glue for my forms at Lowes, it's called Stick Arounds by Dap, in the paint section. It's glue in a string form that sticks like crazy, as long as you don't sweat. It can be cut to length and when you remove it you just roll it up and it leaves nothing behind. Give it a try 24 feet for 4.00.

trannie T
09-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Are there any warnings on the label about prolonged exposure? I'm always a bit afraid of exposure to industrial chemicals.

BonnieC
09-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Besides the chocking hazard and use with adult supervision, no.
MSDS is on DAP.com looks no worse than most things you handle everyday.

Wenda
09-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks, I will check it out. I have also had good results with 3M Super 77. Cleans nicely with odorless Varsol.

Georgette
09-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks, I will check it out. I have also had good results with 3M Super 77. Cleans nicely with odorless Varsol.

Check out the MSDS on this product.:straightface: I certainly won't use it.

trannie T
09-10-2007, 10:57 PM
I checked the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the Dap website. They are pretty much harmless. There is a possibility of minor skin irritation so if they bother your skin quit using them. There is also the possibility for minor eye irritation, so don't glue your boobs to your eyeballs.

Tamera
09-11-2007, 04:31 AM
Well, I sweat a lot, expecially when dancing so I guess I'll have to stay with the 2-side tape that I buy at Kohls.
Hugs,
Tamera

jking90
09-11-2007, 07:15 AM
please look at the hollister spray on glue, which is designed for breast forms and skins. if you do get it and have smaller forms, don't forget to get the remover!

Peggy55
09-11-2007, 08:00 AM
I checked the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on the Dap website. They are pretty much harmless. There is a possibility of minor skin irritation so if they bother your skin quit using them. There is also the possibility for minor eye irritation, so don't glue your boobs to your eyeballs.

Wow I'm impressed so many know what an MSDS is much less find it and read it. Well done!

Genevera
09-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I tried the dap stuff it's like glueing your boobs on with boogers LOL so I'll stick with what I'm using for now- double sided duct tape, i didn't know duct tape came double sided but if you look around enough you can find it :)

ocean502
09-13-2007, 08:05 AM
I have a couple pairs of the smaller forms from Nu Bra that have the adhesive already on them. However, if I do perspire, and lean over, they fall off......so I'm leery of getting even bigger/heavier forms that will fall under the same conditions......obviously, wearing a bra would prevent this, but does anyone know of a really high end breasform glue that WORKS while going braless? Thanks, Rachael

ashlee chiffon
09-13-2007, 11:44 AM
to shave! boobies don't like to stick to skin, even with glue, unless nice and feminely shaven and smooth...the heavier the form, the harder for the glue to hold..

Genevera
09-13-2007, 04:08 PM
If you really want them to stick . . . use Super Glue :devil: but I have absolutely no suggestions on how to remove them LOL :tongueout

Veronica Fallon
09-13-2007, 04:28 PM
I tried the dap stuff it's like glueing your boobs on with boogers LOL so I'll stick with what I'm using for now- double sided duct tape, i didn't know duct tape came double sided but if you look around enough you can find it :)

...sometimes referred to as: carpet tape

Secure boobies for everyone!!! :ms::thumbup:

Sticky Hugz,

Veronica

Kristen Kelly
09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
If you really want them to stick . . . use Super Glue :devil: but I have absolutely no suggestions on how to remove them LOL :tongueout

Buy my latest book “Mastectomys for Dummies” it is fully explained how to do it. :devil: :eek: :D

Wenda
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
...sometimes referred to as: carpet tape

Secure boobies for everyone!!! :ms::thumbup:

Sticky Hugz,

Veronica

Yikes! Don't leave that on too long, or it can take the top layer of skin off with it. Also, when I got my first good breast forms I got the appropriate adhesive, not Hollisters, but dont recall the name. I had one minor chemical burn and then one that took three weeks to heal. Never had that type of reaction from 3M. wenda.