PDA

View Full Version : Southern Comfort Conference

Veronica Fallon
09-10-2007, 06:28 AM
To all you lucky ladies attending this years Southern Comfort Conference:

May you have a safe & lovely time, & soak up every blessed moment you spend there. Please come back with some good stories of your adventures for those of us unable to go. I'm sure we'd like to see a picture or two as well. Thanks & have lotsa, lotsa, lotsa fun!! :yahoo::dance::GD::yippee::w00t:

With you in spirit,

Veronica

Phoebe Reece
09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Thanks Veronica. If you can't make it this year, you should try to find a way to come next year. It really is an amazing gathering. I'll be there from Wednesday afternoon thru Saturday.

Elizabeth Anne
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I went today to get my nails done & brow waxing. I am unable to attend until Saturday due to being off last week on a pre planned vacation. Short on PTO till the rest of the year.
I am looking so forward to seeing my Sigma Epsilon sisters & meeting some new ones/.

Emily Ann Brown
09-11-2007, 08:02 AM
We have a big get-together In Greensboro of the North Carolina sisters this weekend (including a drag show) or I would be there for sure. I'm gonna try to work the next one in my schedule though.

Emily Ann

DAVIDA
09-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Jean and I are going Thursday afternoon. Getting really anxious and excited. I picked up my wig from the salon this morning. I have an appointment for waxing tomorrow! Kandi just left ,she stopped by for a quick visit. She and her wife are leaving in the morning. I am looking forward to meeting everyone, as well as seeing our Sig-Ep sisters again!

kristine239
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
We are looking forward to seeing everyone. Don't forget to wear your ribbons and join us for lunch on thursday if your going to be there then.

BTW: If you don't know what I mean here, go to Up commiong Events forum and look under SCC. We expect at least 20 members of this forum.

Love Kristine