PDA

View Full Version : I think my boobs are growing

Wenda
03-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Since last autumn, I have been using my Nipps, simple Nipple-like suction devices that the wearer can squeeze the air from and place over their nips. When I started using them, after 15 minutes, they were uncomfortable. Now I can use them for more than two hours daily. Now, my nips never go flacid between uses, and enlarge from pencil-eraser size to finger-tip size when the Nipps are applied. That is cool. Interestingly, my GF and I believe that my breasts are also enlarging! I think the stimulation to my nips also stimulates circulation and tissue growth in my breast area. My boobs have progressed to the point where I find myself 'hiding' them with arms, hands, etc, when I am wearing stretchy golf shirts. Not complaining. Anybody else had similar experiences? wenda. ps, no drugs, estrogen, etc.

Tristen Cox
03-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Cool, but just a thought here, watch your cleavage is not excessively increasing veins and arteries. I don't really know much about it but just play it safe K?

Love
T

Wenda
03-23-2005, 10:10 PM
thanks tristen, these don't go over the whole breast, just the nipps, so I don't think veins are as big a problem. Something to watch for...btw, love your boots in the other thread... maybe over the long weekend I will get the photoshop working and post some pics of my favourite footwear. I have a great pair of black 5" heels with double buckles somewhat similar to ones your were wearing in one of the pics... too sexy. wenda.

Wendy me
03-24-2005, 01:09 PM
like that two hour thing what dose like the people that make the thingy say???????????

Wenda
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
hey wendy, the people that make the thingies say to use caution, etc. I was very careful for the first two weeks, using the Nipps 15 to 20 minutes at a time, once or twice a day. I increased the period of use and occasionally the frequency. Like female nips, I find my nips enlarge and toughen with use. I expected that. I just didn't expect the breast tissue growth to develop full-fledged A's behind them. I suspect that, if I stopped using the Nipps, the A's would revert to their original size? I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this. Not complaining, not bragging either. I can see that having real boobs has some limitations. wenda. (I love them, however, they are mine!)