PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream.

Billiemarie
09-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Have you ever had a dream that raised your level of excitement to the point that you thought about the dream many times during the day? Last night I dreamed that I was dressed in a very nice outfit and my wife was helping me with my makeup. It was a V neck top with medium short sleeves and a knee length skirt flaired at the bottom. This must be something that I want because the wife is very much againt my dressing. She was applying a red something that looked like lipstick but was something else and I was asking her what it was. Duh, Maby I was just playing dumb so she would think that I didn't know anything about what a women has to go though. I just love the dream and wish I could have recorded it to view again. LOL.
Have any of you had a dream that was as enjoyable as actually dressing and playing girl. Now I'm not talking about those dreams we used to have when we were 16.
Hope tonight there will be reruns
Take care all
Billiemarie

Karren H
09-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Ahhhhhh...... Nope... Got chased by giant bumble bees in a dream once.. That was exciting for sure!! But nothing crossdressing realted.. Figure I've been living my dream so don't neew any other form of stimulation!! Lol

Tina Dixon
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Had a snake try and eat me in a dream but I don't remember if I had a dress on.

Billiemarie
09-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Ahhhhhh...... Nope... Got chased by giant bumble bees in a dream once.. That was exciting for sure!! But nothing crossdressing realted.. Figure I've been living my dream so don't neew any other form of stimulation!! Lol

Ran into that bumble bee thing. Many years ago out a a small lake in the woods my kids scared up a nest of those big black bumble bees and I got a lot of stings trying to get them off the kids and I got them to the lake which we jumped in and then the bees left us alone then. My wife only had 5 stings but they were all on her butt just like there was a bulleye there.
It was not a fun day then but a nice memory now if that makes any sense.
Billiemarie

angelfire
09-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I've had a number of dreams I think about all the time. Not so many about crossdressing though,

Veronica 1
09-10-2007, 09:16 PM
I dreamt about shaving my legs last week, enjoying how smooth they were, luxuriating in the softness and then woke up to rough stubble. How disappointing.

Linda C
09-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I will go for long periods of time without Cding or even thinking about it and then suddenly I will have that dream. It starts at a store in a mall or something - buying some new stockings or lingerie. I will drive home with great anticipation about trying on all the new fun stuff (it's usually a great turn on.) I will usually have the dream when I am sleeping well - it usually will last the night long. In the morning when I wake and all I can think about is driving to store and make my dream become a reality. I have been reliving that dream for years - I use to purge all of the time so it made it easer to forget about Cding but lately I have been holding on to the collection realizing that it makes more sense to just hide it and give in when it calls - Linda C. :happy:

jackie_p
09-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I've had numerous recurring dreams, and a few dreams where
I was crossdressing and some where I was a girl, but reality
beats out the dreams every time. Nothing is as satisfying as the
real thing.

Wenda
09-10-2007, 10:26 PM
I have had some dreams that are so vivid that I sometimes wonder where the dream ended and reality begins. One involved dressing. At work there was a company-supported promotion for a fund-raiser. A young, spunky co-worker was pledging to shave her hair if a level of pledge was reached.
I was impressed, and thought briefly about doing something similar. That night, or the next, I had a dream that I had promised to dress en femme 24/7 for every $200 (or whatever??) pledged. Our company matched it.
That was ok, but a few nights later, maybe a week, I had a subsequent dream in which I was on TV on the local noon show, en femme, chatting with the noon host (a lttle sweetie), in my other femme id "...and, Angel, you wouldn't believe how HARD it IS to find great shoes in size 12!!"
When I got back to work (in my dream) there was a pile of size 12 women's shoes, and one of my co-owrkers (who always has GREAT shoes) saying ' what good are these??? They are too damned big!"
It was so realistic that the next morning when I woke up, I went to my closet to see if the shoes I was wearing on the interview were in the closet!! They weren't there. I was actually relieved. There is being out and then there is being OUT!.
I later bought a great pair of shoes on eBay that were pretty close to what I remember wearing in the dream. Dreams can come true..... if only partly. w.

Joy Carter
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Had one of those life changing incidents in my life a few years ago, that took me a while to get over. Now I dream about it. I guess I'm not quite over it.:(

Chantelle CD
09-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Had a few dressing dreams, that i was out and about and i always come apart, boobs fall out, butt droops to the ground, lol, last one i had, i didnt come appart, odd was after i went out for first time :)

Billiemarie
09-11-2007, 06:45 AM
I will go for long periods of time without Cding or even thinking about it and then suddenly I will have that dream. It starts at a store in a mall or something - buying some new stockings or lingerie. I will drive home with great anticipation about trying on all the new fun stuff (it's usually a great turn on.) I will usually have the dream when I am sleeping well - it usually will last the night long. In the morning when I wake and all I can think about is driving to store and make my dream become a reality. I have been reliving that dream for years - I use to purge all of the time so it made it easer to forget about Cding but lately I have been holding on to the collection realizing that it makes more sense to just hide it and give in when it calls - Linda C. :happy:

I too have quit purging and instead just stash things away knowing I will come back to it as soon as I come to my senses. Being a closet dresser I can't just go out whenever I want and buy a couple hunderd dollars in cash worth of new clothes. Now if it were buying something for that kind of money involving shooting or for the boat I would just get " THE LOOK ".
Billiemarie

Joanboy2001
09-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I have dreams that involve crossdrerssing frequently. Usually it revolves around either being caught or avoiding being caught. Most of the dreams are fun and I really enjoy them.

Rearranged
09-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I had one memorable dream a few years back.

I was a girl rather than a boy, just sitting at home, same room as my brother, watching TV, wearing a lovely summer dress. Everyone knew I was a girl too, I had all the er, biology. It was amazing.

Thing is, I don't wish to transition, and am quite happy being a guy. Just a bit of escapism I guess, but it's certainly indelibly etched in my memory now.

Sometimes I daydream about it, like thinking about good times gone.

Andrea_Keller
09-11-2007, 10:36 AM
I have had many dreams. Some are good and some are bad. I keep trying to figure out how to have the good ones but don't know to do that yet.

doris
09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I too have had dreams where I am girl and not a guy, great while they lasted. But I'm quite content with my life as it is.

Doris xx

Darlene-VA
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Over the years I have had many dreams about being dressed and almost all of the time I am completly female and just enjoying myself either shopping or going to work

Zee
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM
I have thousands of dreams of crossdressing. Have had them since I was a child. Well, not really crossdressing, but being a real woman in most of them. I dream a lot about these things. I like these dreams because they are nice, fun and exciting. My other dreams are on the extreme end of the darker side of death, so when I have dreams about crossdressing/being a woman, it is a nice reprieve and I get a very good sleep.

Mariah
09-11-2007, 10:14 PM
dreams are something I tend to not want to remmber,

I dont know why, but most of my dreams are black, just pitch blackness, the kind that makes you feel like there is nothing but a void wich only has you nothing else, not even light. that said most of the other dreams fallows this path: I'm always ether a: a girl b:cat c: an anime char (girl or ranma 1/2 take your pick). all involve me dieing saving my former friends and the shock that I'm indead a girl (my fave is the one I come back with a big space fleet and save earth thehe) I get this dreams about 3 times a mouth.

the dreams I had Vary rarely and hate having them are uhm well...

one I dreamed my best friend dieing and 6 months latta he died the exact way... down to the good bye (he drive out to get pizza for a lan party and recked killing him and another friend's cuz. some drunk from school ran him off the road.)
saw my grand pa died 6 mouth before
saw anther friend died 6 mothns before it happened
saw my brake up with my one and only s/o
uhm be being homeless

you get the picture... I hate sleeping....

hopes
keris

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Of late I have experienced many dreams of a sexual nature, but none have involved Crossdressing. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Sexual Dynamo

KatrinaAshley
09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Yep, there were a few. A couple times I didn't feel out of place, not sure if I matched the image anatomically. Others involved not getting caught. Funny how dreams are.