PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in a wig?

Becky10
09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi, has anyone tried to sleep in their wig? Well, here goes....

Becky
(midnight in the UK!)

Deborah Jane
09-10-2007, 06:17 PM
NOOO!!! Don,t I tried that once and woke up choking on it:eek:

Tina Dixon
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
No, takes to much work to keep them looking good.

Karren H
09-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Yes... many times.... Human hair is human hair....

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I sometimes sleep in my Raquel wig, but usually not, otherwise while sleeping I am totally enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Always a Hottie

charlie-50
09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah i have. but i usually wake up about 3 am and put it back on its stand...charlie...:heehee:

Veronica 1
09-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I have tried it a couple of times, mainly when passing out in bed watching television. Bad News. It is an old synthetic wig and it took a long time to pick the knots out of it, and lost a lot of hair.

MarinaTwelve200
09-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I do, when I go to bed dressed---especially on a cold night. A Crew cap or a WIG is worth TWO blankets in cold weather---and I can turn down the heat.

As I have several cheap wigs, its no problem.

KarenSusan
09-10-2007, 09:16 PM
No, takes to much work to keep them looking good.

:yt:

deniese0967
09-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Yes I have sleeped in a wig
and I wouldn't recamend it for the simple fact if you haven't got the things to recondition it
I would not DO IT

sami1952
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
slept with it on.wake up in the morning,get up,brush it and iam ready for another day,

Melinda G
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Why would anyone want to sleep with their wig on. It makes my head itchy. And you wake up with a matted down, yucky wig.

1SexyGurl
09-11-2007, 12:11 AM
:iagree: but I was thinking more like cat's hairball. I found the best thing to do is to pull it back in a ponytail, if you absolutely just hafta wear it too bed. I had an electric blue one just for that purpose. Halloween, and sleeping. The hair on your face has no color in the dark. But I cant stand having all that hair on my head while I'm trying to sleep. I'm a back sleeper and it gets in the way.

rachel_rachel
09-11-2007, 03:36 AM
Done it a few times myself..
Sometimes my wife will grab it and throw it out of the bed, sometimes she let's me go.
Last time i slept with it on i also had a bra on with my breast padding and an oversized sleep shirt. I woke up a few times during the night admiring my breasts and playing with my hair.

Tamera
09-11-2007, 04:26 AM
I always sleep in my older wigs but not my newer ones.
Hugs,
Tamera

Emily Ann Brown
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM
I kept my older wig to change into just for sleeping.....not worried about what it looks like ... just the sensation of sleeping fem.

Emily Ann

Bonnie D
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM
I have slept in my wig a few times before and it doesn't bother me because I used to have long hair. What is difficult though is fixing my natural hair after I take the wig off. It is completely flat and difficult to fix even after washing it during my shower.

Bonnie

Becky10
09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
...well, it wasn't what you would call a roaring success: I took it off after 10 minutes; I don't know if it was the new sensation of sleeping in lots of hair or the mouthful of hair that finally did it. If anyone remembers Dustin Hoffman's experiences then you'll have a vision of me...

I like the suggestion of pulling it into a ponytail...

Love
Becky
xx

BarbaraTalbot
09-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I have always encouraged Dee to keep her beautiful longish hair after I early on made the mistake of sounding neutral when she announced she was "thinking" of cutting it shortish.

Of the many sacrifices she makes to keep this crown, is the occasional. OW,OW my HAIR...during intimate moments.

Now on occasion there are two heads of long hair. Fun, sexy intertwined. And then, oh! my hair, its getting tangled... Kinda funny really.

Dee got a GREAT compliment today on her part time job at the school. A 4th grade girl said. "You are really pretty" (perceptive kid) Dee said, "Thanks sweety." "How old are you, twenty?" Not too sure about how a child that age perceives age, she said, "Double it". The child says "No way, you don't look forty, you look twenty!" indicating at least an awareness that people that are forty look "old". Dee says "I love you!!!"

I pointed out that people say a woman should wear age appropriate hair because it is silly to try to "pass" as younger. That may well be true UNLESS YOU CAN PASS!

Sings, ~I am married to a hot chick!!!~

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Because of this thread I have worn an old non - Raquel Wig the last two nights while in bed, it's great. I had done this type of sleeping every once in a very great while before, but now I may make it a regular feature of Maureen's sleep habits. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Sleeping Soundly in My Afro

Wendy me
09-13-2007, 01:28 PM
don't own a wig ....my real hair 3/4 of the way don my back in a pony tail... i had a wig years ago too hot and just not comfy ...... no if i did not have my own hair i would not wear a wig to sleep in .....